Tired of Winning Yet? Not Me!

Too fucking much

Okay, he spent too much. But here were his choices:

Give Democrats nearly everything they want, and Trump gets what he wants causing the debt.

Don't give Democrats anything, they shut down the government, and we don't get anything we want either.

So nobody gets anything, the government is shutdown for God knows how long, and it's a game of chicken the MSM is sure to blame Republicans for.

People get pissed, throw the Republicans out of leadership of Congress, the Democrats take over, and propose an even higher spending bill where they get everything and we get nothing. Trump is forced to sign it, or lose the White House in 20.
His choice was VETO.

Yes it was. And a veto would have shut down the government. That's the point I'm making here.
So?

So Trump vetoes the Republican bill, the Democrats shutdown the government and we turn the economy the other way until it reopens.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for going toe to toe with the Democrats, but my only point is don't lay all the blame on Trump. I don't like it either, but it's a tough decision to make.
Democrats would not shut down the government. Politicians have learned that loses votes. And if they had it would be better than huge spending increases.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

But Hillary losing....well that was winning.
A big win for increased debt.
As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I'm quite fiscally conservative, thanks. I saw decreasing deficits till Republicans gained complete control of the government. Now they are increasing.

You saw them when ? When they dropped from 1.4 trillion to 1.3 trillion (twice current projections) ?

derugy-obama-debt-deficit-chart-1-v1_copy.png

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

Sure. Because Democrats have done so much to reduce the debt. Lol.
Well we had a balanced budget under Clinton and declining deficits under Obama. Reagan tripled the debt, ruined a balanced budget, and now have ruined declining deficits. Yeah, dems seem to have the better record.

More talking points.

Reagan increased debt 1.8 trillion in eight years. It took Obama less than two. Reagan tripled the stock market. Accounting for the previous high, you'd be lucky to make a case for 40% increase under Obama. Clinton focused on gays in the military. American handed him a conservative congress and guess what ?

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I stopped being a republican when they ruined the balanced budget we got under Clinton. Now they have ruined the decreasing deficits.
Have you noticed that the cult never talks about deficits and debt now that the orange menace is in office and running it up?
Yet under Obama it was always a topic.
I have noticed. And with republicans in complete control there is nobody else to blame.

Are you paid to say stupid stuff ?

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I stopped being a republican when they ruined the balanced budget we got under Clinton. Now they have ruined the decreasing deficits.
Have you noticed that the cult never talks about deficits and debt now that the orange menace is in office and running it up?

What do you want to talk about ?

Trump is a moron and made promises he could not keep when it came to the debt.

It was terrible under Bush.

It was terrible under Obama.

It is terrible now.

What was your head up your ass over ?

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

Yes a more qualified person who wasn’t in bed with Russia lost.
And the nation is suffering from all the self induced turmoil this criminal prez is putting us through.
yeah the one playing games with them and taking money from them right?

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong

DumBama ran up the debt over 10 trillion. What has Trump spent again???
Too fucking much
Those who justify deficit spending because somebody else did more just grow the problem. Nothing is going to change what Obama did, we need politicians now to be responsible.

It's not just deficit spending....moron. It's the context. Right now, the democrats from 90 years ago and 50 years ago have us in strangle hold as medicare and social security get worse and worse. Nobody is going to stop the bleeding. Can't be done.

Thank for that to the left wing assholes that think LBJ and FDR were anything but selfish egotistical turds.

And BUSH was a complete MORON.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

Sure. Because Democrats have done so much to reduce the debt. Lol.
Well we had a balanced budget under Clinton and declining deficits under Obama. Reagan tripled the debt, ruined a balanced budget, and now have ruined declining deficits. Yeah, dems seem to have the better record.

More talking points.

Reagan increased debt 1.8 trillion in eight years. It took Obama less than two. Reagan tripled the stock market. Accounting for the previous high, you'd be lucky to make a case for 40% increase under Obama. Clinton focused on gays in the military. American handed him a conservative congress and guess what ?
Reagan was the 80s, talking dollars makes no sense. He tripled the debt and is The Godfather of deficit spending.

DumBama ran up the debt over 10 trillion. What has Trump spent again???
Too fucking much
Those who justify deficit spending because somebody else did more just grow the problem. Nothing is going to change what Obama did, we need politicians now to be responsible.

It's not just deficit spending....moron. It's the context. Right now, the democrats from 90 years ago and 50 years ago have us in strangle hold as medicare and social security get worse and worse. Nobody is going to stop the bleeding. Can't be done.

Thank for that to the left wing assholes that think LBJ and FDR were anything but selfish egotistical turds.

And BUSH was a complete MORON.

Republicans just increased spending.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I have noticed. And with republicans in complete control there is nobody else to blame.

Are you paid to say stupid stuff ?
You find facts stupid? I’m not surprised given the bs you spew.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I'm quite fiscally conservative, thanks. I saw decreasing deficits till Republicans gained complete control of the government. Now they are increasing.

You saw them when ? When they dropped from 1.4 trillion to 1.3 trillion (twice current projections) ?

derugy-obama-debt-deficit-chart-1-v1_copy.png

Your graph shows they were declining till repubs got control...

President Donald J. Trump continues to keep campaign promise, after campaign promise. Backed down China on unfair trade practices (helping US workers). Securing our border and preserving national security. Getting ready to smack Putin’s ass so hard he will never act up again. Assad will fall. Making the world safer. Iran is about to get their ass smacked too. North Korea is next. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
Dow rallies 429 points after Xi Jinping calms trade fears

But, but, I thought Trump was going to fold under China? Just last week a Lib here was asking who would blink first. Then they claimed he was in Putin's back pocket! That is, until he pissed them off and now they're afraid he'll start a war with them too soon. Before that it was never getting the wall built, now, not only has work begun but illegals are turning back before they even get to the border! My neck is getting sore from the zig-zagging of the Left on issues claiming one thing then another then another, never being right, but all along never admitting once that things are working out and going Trump's way after all!

And perhaps shoving the Left's face in Trump's huge success is THE BIGGEST WIN OF THEM ALL.

pieface.jpg

Give Democrats nearly everything they want, and Trump gets what he wants causing the debt.

Don't give Democrats anything, they shut down the government, and we don't get anything we want either.

So nobody gets anything, the government is shutdown for God knows how long, and it's a game of chicken the MSM is sure to blame Republicans for.

People get pissed, throw the Republicans out of leadership of Congress, the Democrats take over, and propose an even higher spending bill where they get everything and we get nothing. Trump is forced to sign it, or lose the White House in 20.
His choice was VETO.

Yes it was. And a veto would have shut down the government. That's the point I'm making here.
So?

So Trump vetoes the Republican bill, the Democrats shutdown the government and we turn the economy the other way until it reopens.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for going toe to toe with the Democrats, but my only point is don't lay all the blame on Trump. I don't like it either, but it's a tough decision to make.
Democrats would not shut down the government. Politicians have learned that loses votes. And if they had it would be better than huge spending increases.

Agreed. Nothing would make me happier than the government shutting down, especially when government workers don't get back pay for it. Paying them while under a shutdown is just a free vacation on top of what they already get.

Next bill Republicans should demand a halt to Planned Parenthood spending, social program spending, eliminate PBS and NPR funding, eliminate funding to sanctuary cities and states.

His choice was VETO.

Politically the dems weren't going to shut down the government. And if they did, we wouldn't be talking about a blue wave now...

That's all it is too.....talk.

If people are stupid enough to want a change from what's taking place in our country today, then there is nothing anybody can do about it. We have an ignorant electorate. I mean......what's going on today that people would want a drastic change? The economy is too good? Our enemies are too scared? Too many people working? Stock market making too much money? What????

The country (overall) hasn't been this good since the mid-90's, and Trump did it without a kicker like the tech bubble or housing bubble. If anything, we need to give him more power like subduing the RINO's and Democrats in the Senate. Then we would see some real ass kicking around here.

The so-called Blue Wave is nothing more than brainwashing. The media is trying to tell people what to think instead of reporting what they think.
The economy is trending just as it was with Obama, except the deficits were trending down under obama. Now the deficits are trending up in a strong economy. I think that is a big issue. You really seem to underestimate how bad debt is. And the stock market is getting more unstable as trump policies really take effect, way down from its high.

Investors get shaky with things like possible trade wars and new foreign trade policies. When it's realized everything is going to be just fine, the market will recover like it always does and then some.

His choice was VETO.

Politically the dems weren't going to shut down the government. And if they did, we wouldn't be talking about a blue wave now...

That's all it is too.....talk.

If people are stupid enough to want a change from what's taking place in our country today, then there is nothing anybody can do about it. We have an ignorant electorate. I mean......what's going on today that people would want a drastic change? The economy is too good? Our enemies are too scared? Too many people working? Stock market making too much money? What????

The country (overall) hasn't been this good since the mid-90's, and Trump did it without a kicker like the tech bubble or housing bubble. If anything, we need to give him more power like subduing the RINO's and Democrats in the Senate. Then we would see some real ass kicking around here.

The so-called Blue Wave is nothing more than brainwashing. The media is trying to tell people what to think instead of reporting what they think.
The economy is trending just as it was with Obama, except the deficits were trending down under obama. Now the deficits are trending up in a strong economy. I think that is a big issue. You really seem to underestimate how bad debt is. And the stock market is getting more unstable as trump policies really take effect, way down from its high.

Investors get shaky with things like possible trade wars and new foreign trade policies. When it's realized everything is going to be just fine, the market will recover like it always does and then some.
Hopefully, but it is down and erratic now.

He's a president.

He was elected when no one thought he would be.

He is breaking a lot of tradition.

Great ?

We'll let history decide.

But watching the baboons on the left shriek and sling poop is all to fun.

....he doesn't care about his legacy or what people think about him.....

This might be the dumbest thing you have posted yet. I am not sure any man alive cares more about what people think about him.

You think he lies about the best and biggest and knowing the most because he does not care what people think?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, he doesn't care what people think about him. Are you living under a rock or what?

You are the one too starstruck to understand why he chooses to lie about the he lies.

Show me a President who hasn't lied. It's not so much the lying, it's what they are lying about that counts.

Thank you for proving my point, the things Trump lies about the most are all tied to how he is viewed by others

....he doesn't care about his legacy or what people think about him.....

This might be the dumbest thing you have posted yet. I am not sure any man alive cares more about what people think about him.

You think he lies about the best and biggest and knowing the most because he does not care what people think?

No, he doesn't care what people think about him. Are you living under a rock or what?

You are the one too starstruck to understand why he chooses to lie about the he lies.

Show me a President who hasn't lied. It's not so much the lying, it's what they are lying about that counts.

Thank you for proving my point, the things Trump lies about the most are all tied to how he is viewed by others

Petty crap. Lying to people to destroy an entire industry is different than lying about who is going to pay for a Fn wall.

Forum List

Back