Tired of Winning Yet? Not Me!

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

But Hillary losing....well that was winning.
A big win for increased debt.
As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I stopped being a republican when they ruined the balanced budget we got under Clinton. Now they have ruined the decreasing deficits.
It was the Republican controlled Congress that balanced the budget in the 1990’s. Budget process starts in the House. GOP controlled both houses and Clinton had no choice but to sign it.
That tired old claim. Republicans control the entire government now. The debt is going up.
Because Democrats in Senate won’t allow deep cuts. That whole 60 vote thing.

Winning?
Trump’s two biggest promises:
“ I’m going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and more affordable. “

“I’m going to build a big beautiful wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. “

Idiots won’t be honest and call him out on his lies.

So how many people are covered under Trumpcare?
Roflmao
Wall is going up. National Guard there for security.
In your dreams. No money for the stupid wall thank god. Is Mexico’s check lost in the mail?
Sucker.
How’s Trumpcare going.
Meanwhile T is firing scientists and putting in Big Oil Ceo’s.
I guess you don’t like to breathe clean air or drink clean water. It’s the least you can do for your fuhrer right?

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I stopped being a republican when they ruined the balanced budget we got under Clinton. Now they have ruined the decreasing deficits.
It was the Republican controlled Congress that balanced the budget in the 1990’s. Budget process starts in the House. GOP controlled both houses and Clinton had no choice but to sign it.
Very true but we've been sold out since then.
The GOP are a bunch of fuckin cowards now
I have to agree with you. The GOP are fucking cowards for not standing up to the prez.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
Again...Democrats are obstructionist in Senate. Need 60 votes. After 2018...GOP could have 60 votes in Senate...we can only hope.

Winning?
Trump’s two biggest promises:
“ I’m going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and more affordable. “

“I’m going to build a big beautiful wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. “

Idiots won’t be honest and call him out on his lies.

So how many people are covered under Trumpcare?
Roflmao
Wall is going up. National Guard there for security.
In your dreams. No money for the stupid wall thank god. Is Mexico’s check lost in the mail?
Sucker.
How’s Trumpcare going.
Meanwhile T is firing scientists and putting in Big Oil Ceo’s.
I guess you don’t like to breathe clean air or drink clean water. It’s the least you can do for your fuhrer right?
The wall will be built.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
That tired old claim. Republicans control the entire government now. The debt is going up.
hahaha... So they control everything and you still try to make sad excuses. They should be arguing about the cuts, not how big the increases are. You are pathetic. They keep serving you shit and you keep eating.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
Bullshit. Stop buying the partisan bs

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
Again...Democrats are obstructionist in Senate. Need 60 votes. After 2018...GOP could have 60 votes in Senate...we can only hope.
You are a joke like the republicans.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
hahaha... So they control everything and you still try to make sad excuses. They should be arguing about the cuts, not how big the increases are. You are pathetic. They keep serving you shit and you keep eating.
Some truth spoken here but let's not pretend you actually care

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
So you don’t know basic Civics I see.

Some truth spoken here but let's not pretend you actually care
I seem to be one of the few who do. Right now the world uses our currency. Our ride is over when our debt kills our currency.

President Donald J. Trump continues to keep campaign promise, after campaign promise. Backed down China on unfair trade practices (helping US workers). Securing our border and preserving national security. Getting ready to smack Putin’s ass so hard he will never act up again. Assad will fall. Making the world safer. Iran is about to get their ass smacked too. North Korea is next. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
Dow rallies 429 points after Xi Jinping calms trade fears

Delusion is strong in this one.

Trump said he didn't want silly wars, and you think he said he's going to take Iran out....

I do. Challenge me and let me give you a clue

I see you are a partisan hack. They should be arguing about how big the cuts are going to be. Instead increases. Sorry but dems can't make increases happen.

We are in such massive debt I fail to see the win. Let's be real here.
In a strong economy we should be paying down the debt, no excuses.
True but let's give it time. Wr just got off the Christmas spending spree.
You have hope after all the spending they just passed? I don't see the deficit turning around.
No, very little hope.
We need to keep voting out politicians that spend too much regardless of party. Only way they will stop.

Forum List

Back