Tired of Winning Yet? Not Me!

Between fucking hookers and weekly golf vacations, it’s amazing how Trump has still found time to escalate the chances for WW3, global trade wars, and the end of our nation
Don’t forget paying hush money to women he cheated on his wife with is MAGA.
The number now is up to 3 and very likely that number will rise with the info the feds now have.

Can't stump the Trump. Everything he's done so far has been MAGA.
He is fast becoming a great President.

The partisan hacks will never admit to such a thing. Great economy, record breaking employment levels, decreasing social program dependency, and now he wants to make moochers work for the tax dollars they've been collecting while sitting at home.

I can't think of a President that accomplished so much in a little under a year and a half; especially with these commie judges trying to stop progress every step of the way.

He's a president.

He was elected when no one thought he would be.

He is breaking a lot of tradition.

Great ?

We'll let history decide.

But watching the baboons on the left shriek and sling poop is all to fun.

I give Trump a lot of credit, but on the other hand, I think this is what we get when we elect a non-politician. I hope it's an upcoming trend.

Trump doesn't care about making speeches for big bucks once out of office, he doesn't care about his legacy or what people think about him, he doesn't care about his library or not offending anybody. He doesn't even care about reelection. He's doing the job; something most of the Presidents in our lifetime never did.
Trump only cares about himself not the nation. If you haven’t figured that one out yet you’ve been in a coma.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

But Hillary losing....well that was winning.
A big win for increased debt.
As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I stopped being a republican when they ruined the balanced budget we got under Clinton. Now they have ruined the decreasing deficits.
Have you noticed that the cult never talks about deficits and debt now that the orange menace is in office and running it up?
Yet under Obama it was always a topic.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I stopped being a republican when they ruined the balanced budget we got under Clinton. Now they have ruined the decreasing deficits.
Have you noticed that the cult never talks about deficits and debt now that the orange menace is in office and running it up?
Yet under Obama it was always a topic.
I have noticed. And with republicans in complete control there is nobody else to blame.

President Donald J. Trump continues to keep campaign promise, after campaign promise. Backed down China on unfair trade practices (helping US workers). Securing our border and preserving national security. Getting ready to smack Putin’s ass so hard he will never act up again. Assad will fall. Making the world safer. Iran is about to get their ass smacked too. North Korea is next. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
Dow rallies 429 points after Xi Jinping calms trade fears
Trump is making the world more dangerous — he's substituted impulse for intellect

Arrogant And Ignorant, Trump Is Making The World More Dangerous

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

Sure. Because Democrats have done so much to reduce the debt. Lol.
Well we had a balanced budget under Clinton and declining deficits under Obama. Reagan tripled the debt, ruined a balanced budget, and now have ruined declining deficits. Yeah, dems seem to have the better record.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
It was the Republican controlled Congress that balanced the budget in the 1990’s. Budget process starts in the House. GOP controlled both houses and Clinton had no choice but to sign it.

Winning?
Trump’s two biggest promises:
“ I’m going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and more affordable. “

“I’m going to build a big beautiful wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. “

Idiots won’t be honest and call him out on his lies.

So how many people are covered under Trumpcare?
Roflmao

Winning?
“ I’m going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and more affordable. “

Roflmao
Tax cut bill killed mandate...without use of force through Obamacare tax...Obamacare is DEAD.

Winning?

Roflmao
Wall is going up. National Guard there for security.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

Yes a more qualified person who wasn’t in bed with Russia lost.
And the nation is suffering from all the self induced turmoil this criminal prez is putting us through.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
It was the Republican controlled Congress that balanced the budget in the 1990’s. Budget process starts in the House. GOP controlled both houses and Clinton had no choice but to sign it.
That tired old claim. Republicans control the entire government now. The debt is going up.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

Sure. Because Democrats have done so much to reduce the debt. Lol.
Well we had a balanced budget under Clinton and declining deficits under Obama. Reagan tripled the debt, ruined a balanced budget, and now have ruined declining deficits. Yeah, dems seem to have the better record.
Better than Republican controlled Congress of 1990’s? Really? Reagan ran up deficits to win Cold War and break USSR.

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
Very true but we've been sold out since then.
The GOP are a bunch of fuckin cowards now

Forum List

Back