Tired of Winning Yet? Not Me!

Petty crap. Lying to people to destroy an entire industry is different than lying about who is going to pay for a Fn wall.

You keep trying to change the subject, we are not talking about who's lies are worse, but why Trump lies.

Okay, why did they all lie?
Because the partisans like you don't care. You vote republican no matter how much shit they serve you.

Just like you vote Democrat for the same reason. Elections are not about getting your guy in, elections are about keeping the other guy out. If my only concern is a politician lying, then I shouldn't even be allowed to vote. We have far more concerning issues than petty shit like that.

So unlike you on the left, I'm not concerned about what they say, I'm more concerned about results, and right now, I like most of the results we are getting. Am I happy with everything Trump and the Republicans did? Of course not. But show me one administration that made you happy with every move they made.

I look at the entire picture, not just the part where I get to be myopic. No matter who is running the country, you can always find things to dislike about them.

So what's the secret in determining who a great leader will be? The answer is everybody hates him or her. That's it. Not just the opposition party because that's normal, but I mean most everybody in Washington. The status quo hates anybody that will rock the boat. They just want politics as usual day after day, month after month, year after year.

Now if you're going to say you are not a liberal or Democrat, then I would say you and Gator are like those high maintenance women. You can shower them with gifts, send flowers every month to their job, write poems for them or wash their car, but the one time you forget your anniversary, that's the only thing she remembers about you.
No, I'm independent for a reason. I don't think either party have earned my every vote. They both have far too many failures. Best to vote out who is currently doing a bad job.

So who is doing a bad job?

You keep trying to change the subject, we are not talking about who's lies are worse, but why Trump lies.

Because the partisans like you don't care. You vote republican no matter how much shit they serve you.

Just like you vote Democrat for the same reason. Elections are not about getting your guy in, elections are about keeping the other guy out. If my only concern is a politician lying, then I shouldn't even be allowed to vote. We have far more concerning issues than petty shit like that.

So unlike you on the left, I'm not concerned about what they say, I'm more concerned about results, and right now, I like most of the results we are getting. Am I happy with everything Trump and the Republicans did? Of course not. But show me one administration that made you happy with every move they made.

I look at the entire picture, not just the part where I get to be myopic. No matter who is running the country, you can always find things to dislike about them.

So what's the secret in determining who a great leader will be? The answer is everybody hates him or her. That's it. Not just the opposition party because that's normal, but I mean most everybody in Washington. The status quo hates anybody that will rock the boat. They just want politics as usual day after day, month after month, year after year.

Now if you're going to say you are not a liberal or Democrat, then I would say you and Gator are like those high maintenance women. You can shower them with gifts, send flowers every month to their job, write poems for them or wash their car, but the one time you forget your anniversary, that's the only thing she remembers about you.
No, I'm independent for a reason. I don't think either party have earned my every vote. They both have far too many failures. Best to vote out who is currently doing a bad job.

Congress. Huge spending.

Congress. Huge spending.

Okay, and if we switch to a Democrat led Congress, what would you be expecting then??

Congress. Huge spending.

Okay, and if we switch to a Democrat led Congress, what would you be expecting then??
Some bipartisan politics. Trump will veto spending because it will be Democrat spending and won't want to give them a win. Anything they try to fix will be bipartisan so will actually have a chance of working. And if nothing else it sends a message to repubs to actually be fiscally responsible. We have to keep voting the bums out who a doing a bad job.

Congress. Huge spending.

Some bipartisan politics. Trump will veto spending because it will be Democrat spending and won't want to give them a win. Anything they try to fix will be bipartisan so will actually have a chance of working. And if nothing else it sends a message to repubs to actually be fiscally responsible. We have to keep voting the bums out who a doing a bad job.

The best possible scenario for the country is to have different parties controlling the White House and the Senate. At this point in our history, which has which is unimportant.

Congress. Huge spending.

Wait a minute, did you look at the last spending bill? Funding for PP, funding for Commie Care, no cuts to sanctuary cities, no wall or money for a wall...........

I would hardly call the last spending bill partisan. Even Piglosi and the Democrats were in their glory for the passage of all the spending WE didn't want.

Congress. Huge spending.

Wait a minute, did you look at the last spending bill? Funding for PP, funding for Commie Care, no cuts to sanctuary cities, no wall or money for a wall...........

I would hardly call the last spending bill partisan. Even Piglosi and the Democrats were in their glory for the passage of all the spending WE didn't want.

And your savior signed it into law...but you still blame the Dems

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Congress. Huge spending.

The Dems knew repubs were slitting their own throats.

Congress. Huge spending.

The best possible scenario for the country is to have different parties controlling the White House and the Senate. At this point in our history, which has which is unimportant.
The most productive government I have seen was Bill Clinton with a repub congress.

Obamacare a good example of a partisan bill not working.

Congress. Huge spending.

The Dems knew repubs were slitting their own throats.

Yes they did. So they shouldn't complain. The Democrats got more out of the bill than the Republicans.

Congress. Huge spending.

Sure I blame them. If the Republicans didn't give in, the Democrats would have shut the government down.

As if you ever cared.

Prove me wrong
I stopped being a republican when they ruined the balanced budget we got under Clinton. Now they have ruined the decreasing deficits.
It was the Republican controlled Congress that balanced the budget in the 1990’s. Budget process starts in the House. GOP controlled both houses and Clinton had no choice but to sign it.
That tired old claim. Republicans control the entire government now. The debt is going up.
Because Democrats in Senate won’t allow deep cuts. That whole 60 vote thing.
hahaha... So they control everything and you still try to make sad excuses. They should be arguing about the cuts, not how big the increases are. You are pathetic. They keep serving you shit and you keep eating.
no, they don't stop lying about it.

Congress. Huge spending.

Sure I blame them. If the Republicans didn't give in, the Democrats would have shut the government down.

And....

Forum List

Back