Titanic was an inside job

Don't forget this was the White Star Line! Obviously a Klan Front.

There are numerous claims that the Titanic was sunk as a way to blame the Jews. Nobody has ever denied that an iceberg was towed in front of the ship under cover of darkness

Well, the facts speak for themselves, nobody from Israel was on the Titanic so one must ask one's self why. Yeah. Or maybe thats jut what they want you to think.

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

Oh, They built the ship Titanic,
They built it strong and true,
And they thought they had a ship,
That the water wouldn't go through.
It was on her maiden trip,
That an iceberg stuck the ship.
It was sad when the great ship went down.

(CHORUS)
Oh it was sad,
Oh it was sad,
It was sad when the great ship went down to the water.
All the husbands and wives,
Itty, bitty children lost their lives.

It was off the coast of England,
And far from any shore,
When the rich refused to associate with the poor.
So they put the poor below,
Where they'd be the first to go.

(CHORUS)
Oh it was sad,
Oh it was sad,
All the husbands and wives.

So they swung the life boats out,
O're the dark and stormy sea,
And the band struck up with "Near My God To Thee".
And the women and children cried,
As the water rushed through the side.

(CHORUS)
Oh it was sad,
Oh it was sad,

Mrs. Aster turned around,
Just to see her husband drown,
And the ship Titanic made a gurgling sound.
So she wrapped herself in mink,
Just to see the great ship sink.

(CHORUS)
Oh it was sad,
Oh it was sad,

Oh the moral of this story,
Is when you put out to sea,
Just make sure that the ship
Is plenty sea worthy.
And the icebergs are afloat,
On an ocean far remote.

(CHORUS)
Oh it was sad,
Oh it was sad,

If metal is harder than ice, then why do ships navigate around icebergs? Under that theory a ship just be able to plough right through an iceberg?

If you are going to look at this rationally, you have to look are more factors than just ice against metal. There were a lot of forces at play, the immovability and density of the iceberg, the torque of the ship, the angle of the strike, the brittleness of the metal. I think it is quite conceivable that an iceberg can sink a ship.

There are many things that appear impossible but scientific exploration has actually created the conditions which make them possible.

The youtube vids on this are completely funny -- a toy ship beating an ice cube....not the same. Not the same at all.

If ice was so hard they would be building ships out of ice not steel. Notice how nobody ever bothered to check the iceberg for evidence that a ship had hit it. This showed that the iceberg was towed into place to make it look like an accident.
The Titanic sank by its bow. A ship that was built with concrete in its bow would sink by its bow. This shows that the Titanic was designed to sink.
Notice how all the witnesses are now dead....coincidence?

The youtube vids on this are completely funny -- a toy ship beating an ice cube....not the same. Not the same at all.

Youtube videos are absolute fact...they cannot be denied. The video proves that ice cannot sink a ship

There are numerous claims that the Titanic was sunk as a way to blame the Jews. Nobody has ever denied that an iceberg was towed in front of the ship under cover of darkness

Well, the facts speak for themselves, nobody from Israel was on the Titanic so one must ask one's self why. Yeah. Or maybe thats jut what they want you to think.

Nobody has ever denied that all of the European Jewish Passengers on the Titanic where teleported off the shop prior to the ships being sunk by an "iceburg".

That means it's true.

You can't argue with this logic, though I see the "Official Titanic Conspiracy Theory Apologists" are doing their best.

Moron OTCTAs. Sheep.

Blaaah! Blaah! Blaaaaaaaah!

Youtube videos are absolute fact...they cannot be denied. The video proves that ice cannot sink a ship

If youtube videos weren't fact, what would be the point of youtube?

Fucking OTCTAs.

They should go tell the victims families that they think the ship sunk from natural causes.

At any rate, it's all so obvious.

The Captain of the Titanic was the most experienced Captain in the White Star liner who was on his last voyage, and he's going to run his ship into an Iceburg? Give me a break!

Also "White Star" is an obvious reference to the illuminati.

Wake up people!

The Captain of the Titanic was the most experienced Captain in the White Star liner who was on his last voyage, and he's going to run his ship into an Iceburg? Give me a break!

Wake up people!

Exactly

The only way a captain of his experience could hit an iceberg is if someone towed it into his path in the dark of night

Wake up people!

Exactly

The only way a captain of his experience could hit an iceberg is if someone towed it into his path in the dark of night

So convenient that the "Captain went down with the ship". Kind of hard not to go down with the ship when you are chained to the wheel.

If only Captain Smith would have lived to tell the truth.

Wake up people!

Exactly

So convenient that the "Captain went down with the ship". Kind of hard not to go down with the ship when you are chained to the wheel.

well, clearly the captain was in on it

he committed suicide

Exactly

well, clearly the captain was in on it

he committed suicide

Yeah, he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head five times and then chaining himself to the wheel.

How do I know that's what happened? No one has ever denied it.

Wake up people!

Exactly

The captain going down with the Titanic was a convenient lie to hide the fact that the Captain snuck off on a submarine.

He was double crossed and locked up in a secret detention center so he wouldn't tell the truth about the conspiracy

It is clearly eident that all Israelis had advanced warning of the sinking of the Titanic

I saw that video years ago. Really sad that there are those who make light of genocide and simply take the government's word as gospel because it's "too difficult to believe they could do such an atrocity to their own people".

I saw that video years ago. Really sad that there are those who make light of genocide and simply take the government's word as gospel because it's "too difficult to believe they could do such an atrocity to their own people".

They're not making light of genocide. They're making light of you.
looks like 911rimjob will have yet another new ass to lick
;)

As you are well aware Twoofer, there were no Muslims on the Titanic. They obviously got advance warning of the planned sinking and changed their travel plans

As you are well aware Twoofer, there were no Muslims on the Titanic. They obviously got advance warning of the planned sinking and changed their travel plans

I still contend it was not an iceberg but a thermite-berg.

Forum List

Back