Titanic was an inside job

The Titanic wasn't made with a steel core. It was made with wood. And chewing gum.

And some unlucky Irishmen that were trapped between the hulls during construction.

...And agent Chrissy's infamous "Invisicrete".

That is not possible... Everyone knows the Titanic sunk at freefall speed and was probably built out of concrete

Only after Bruce Silverstein Ismay suggested to the captain of the Carpathia that "perhaps we should just pull it", and later they watched as it sank.

bush-titanic.jpg

:rofl: :happy-1:

And some unlucky Irishmen that were trapped between the hulls during construction.

...And agent Chrissy's infamous "Invisicrete".

That is not possible... Everyone knows the Titanic sunk at freefall speed and was probably built out of concrete

Only after Bruce Silverstein Ismay suggested to the captain of the Carpathia that "perhaps we should just pull it", and later they watched as it sank.

I believe there was a plug in the Titanic like you would find in a bathtub. When the ordered "pull it" the ship sank at freefall speeds.

To think "ice" could make it sink treats us all like fools

you know i hate to break it to you but i hit the ice with the hammer.... and surprisingly enough the "ICE" broke.... Wired huh?:eusa_whistle:

That's why we know that the "iceberg" the Titanic hit was actually made of Invisicrete (accept no substitutes) and 3" DOD supplied re-bar. And that it was towed into place by submarines crewed by the British in a false flag operation.

Irrefutable youtube video.......Do you need more proof?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI]YouTube - Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy[/ame]

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nor is Obama really a black guy....................the establishment just made him look tht way!!!

Last edited:
One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

Nor is Obama really a black guy....................the establishment just made him look tht way!!!

I am sensing that someone's sarcasm meter needs to be re-calibrated.

I am sensing that someone's sarcasm meter needs to be re-calibrated.

Are you saying that skook is not on the same page as the rest of us?

The Silent Movie version of "The Poseidon Adventure" was playing when the Titanic struck the supposed iceberg. Do you need any more proof that it was an inside job??

snopes.com: 1911 Poseidon Adventure

BTW, must I be the first to point out that the "Posieon Adventure" was from the year 1911. That's 1-9-11 as in "One 9-11". "They" told us exactly what they were going to do in September of 2001 on the Titanic!

Can't you see? It's all connected! The OCTAs can't comprehend the magnitude and scope of this!

The Silent Movie version of "The Poseidon Adventure" was playing when the Titanic struck the supposed iceberg. Do you need any more proof that it was an inside job??

snopes.com: 1911 Poseidon Adventure

BTW, must I be the first to point out that the "Posieon Adventure" was from the year 1911. That's 1-9-11 as in "One 9-11". "They" told us exactly what they were going to do in September of 2001 on the Titanic!

Can't you see? It's all connected! The OCTAs can't comprehend the magnitude and scope of this!

Wow, I never saw it that way before, thank you for opening my eyes. It's all become clear to me now.

From the Titanic, to Pearl Harbor, to the A-bombs, to the 1993 WTC bombings, this plan was guided to the 9/11 attacks. The patience and attention to detail by the planners is astounding in it's beauty. They carefully nurtured it's every aspect, from the lives and training of the attackers, to the voting manipulations to ensure the proper president & congress critters were in place that fateful day.

Do you know how I can get in touch with the planners, because I would like them to provide similar guidance for my 401k plan. I would be able to retire in 2 years with attention like this!

Forum List

Back