Titanic was an inside job

My Titanic assertions have as much scientific validity as your 9-11 assertions

Prove me wrong
Ok. I'll let you prove you wrong.
This winter when the snow plows leave a big mount go sprinkle it with water until it turns into a hard mass.
Get a bicycle and ride head on into it as fast as you can possibly pedal.
Please do not wear a helmet.

After you get done with re-constructive surgery, I'll teach you how to make a nice 3 story garage out of concrete, rebar and reinforcement columns.Well make the third floor into a 16 thousand gallon "tank", with no roof.
Get the gas company come and fill it with aviation fuel, shoot it with a flare gun and see what happens.
HINT.
It won't collapse free fall, if at all..

Silly fool

The Titanic did not hit a snow bank....if it did it would have smashed it
whats even funnier is i guess douger thinks the WTC was made out of concrete and rebar

:eusa_whistle:

After you get done with re-constructive surgery, I'll teach you how to make a nice 3 story garage out of concrete, rebar and reinforcement columns.Well make the third floor into a 16 thousand gallon "tank", with no roof.
Get the gas company come and fill it with aviation fuel, shoot it with a flare gun and see what happens.
HINT.

How do you explain that the Titanic sank at free fall speed?

That proves it was an inside job

Titanic was an inside job

That is obvious.

It wss because water got into the inside.

The hydrogen and oxygen atoms conspired in an ice cave on that berg.

psik

Last edited:
You guys are dumb. It wasnt even the real titanic... it was a cruise missle. The ship they found in the 80's was planted there by the new world order.

You guys are dumb. It wasnt even the real titanic... it was a cruise missle. The ship they found in the 80's was planted there by the new world order.

I can't believe some people actually think that ship that Ballard found was the real Titanic

It was planted there by James Cameron so he could make a stupid Leonardo DiCaprio movie

I can't believe some people actually think that ship that Ballard found was the real Titanic

It was planted there by James Cameron so he could make a stupid Leonardo DiCaprio movie

Its all a myth. It never really happened.

clearly the weak attempt at humour by someone ignorant of the failures of the 9/11 commission

My Titanic assertions have as much scientific validity as your 9-11 assertions

Prove me wrong
Ok. I'll let you prove you wrong.
This winter when the snow plows leave a big mount go sprinkle it with water until it turns into a hard mass.
Get a bicycle and ride head on into it as fast as you can possibly pedal.
Please do not wear a helmet.

HINT.
You and Castro are fucking idiots. Even Castro is admitting that Communism doesn't work. Massive fail!!:lol::lol:

That is the only logical explanation

To think that some wanted us to believe that ICE could have sunk that ship
ICE did indeed sink that ship. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement heard the ship was full of undocumented workers and undeclared foreign fruit.

Don't mess with ICE. They'll put you on the bottom of the fuckin' ocean, man.

Yes, it did.

On a movie set.

In Nevada.

At Area 51.

Yes, it did.

On a movie set.

In Nevada.

At Area 51.

The Titanic we saw on Discovery Channel was faked. They are afraid to show the real Titanic which is sitting in a junkyard in Jersey City

LIARS!

How dare you guys joke when the murderers Bush and Cheney walk free! You're always worried about little things, like "your children" when you should be helping solve the murders by the President!

LIARS!

How dare you guys joke when the murderers Bush and Cheney walk free! You're always worried about little things, like "your children" when you should be helping solve the murders by the President!

OK, I've got the Dept of Justice, a federal Grand Jury, Dog the Bounty Hunter and a SWAT team on standby.

Now who exactly did the President murder? Give me the name and date, and we're good to go.

Unless this happened on a sound stage.

In the 1960's.

In Nevada.

At Area 51.

On the hull of the fake Titanic.

In that case, never mind.

LIARS!

OK, I've got the Dept of Justice, a federal Grand Jury, Dog the Bounty Hunter and a SWAT team on standby.

Now who exactly did the President murder? Give me the name and date, and we're good to go.

Unless this happened on a sound stage.

In the 1960's.

In Nevada.

At Area 51.

On the hull of the fake Titanic.

In that case, never mind.

Its not in Area 51.....it is in a secret lake in New Jersey

Everyone knows the Jews sank the Titanic. That Iceberg fellow got away scotfree...

No...too many Jews were killed in the sinking

However, there were no Muslims killed. They must have been pre-warned

Two words.

"Controlled Sinking".

Google it.

Correct. And as this time-period image shows

DSCN1596.jpg

the demolition charges were placed near the middle of the ship. You'll also note in the evidence above that the sides of the ship are made of reinforced concrete, not the "riveted-steel" lie that the Illuminati-controlled governments continue to perpetuate.

Forum List

Back