Titanic was an inside job

I told you idiots months ago that it was a remote controlled Ice Berg like in James Bond! It was also snow painted Steel, and that's why it was strong enough to punch a hole in The Titanic. Captain Edward John Smith was in on it too. Jeez..... ~BH

I told you idiots months ago that it was a remote controlled Ice Berg like in James Bond! It was also snow painted Steel, and that's why it was strong enough to punch a hole in The Titanic. Captain Edward John Smith was in on it too. Jeez..... ~BH

I've never seen anyone deny this...you may have something

The Silent Movie version of "The Poseidon Adventure" was playing when the Titanic struck the supposed iceberg. Do you need any more proof that it was an inside job??

snopes.com: 1911 Poseidon Adventure

BTW, must I be the first to point out that the "Posieon Adventure" was from the year 1911. That's 1-9-11 as in "One 9-11". "They" told us exactly what they were going to do in September of 2001 on the Titanic!

Can't you see? It's all connected! The OCTAs can't comprehend the magnitude and scope of this!

There is no doubt that the sinking of the Titanic was a dry run for 9-11

The Silent Movie version of "The Poseidon Adventure" was playing when the Titanic struck the supposed iceberg. Do you need any more proof that it was an inside job??

snopes.com: 1911 Poseidon Adventure

BTW, must I be the first to point out that the "Posieon Adventure" was from the year 1911. That's 1-9-11 as in "One 9-11". "They" told us exactly what they were going to do in September of 2001 on the Titanic!

Can't you see? It's all connected! The OCTAs can't comprehend the magnitude and scope of this!

There is no doubt that the sinking of the Titanic was a dry run for 9-11

No one has ever denied that the Titanic was a dry run for 9-11................

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

I heard the Exon Valdeze was caused by the dems! They knew this would help us stop this off shore crap..As a matter of fact it worked with bush 1...then bush 2 came around and stopped that nonsense!

God bless dubya!

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

That is that dumbest thing I heard today, we all know Bush caused the Titanic to sink!:lol:

That is that dumbest thing I heard today, we all know Bush caused the Titanic to sink!:lol:

Bush has never denied that he caused the Titanic to sink.................

The Empire did it!

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SK5DoUYRWvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SK5DoUYRWvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The Empire did it!

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SK5DoUYRWvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SK5DoUYRWvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
ROFLMAO

:lol:

The Empire did it!

That is the only logical explanation

To think that some wanted us to believe that ICE could have sunk that ship

How does this site find a way to draw every fcukking k00k on the internet???!!!!!!!

Have you figured out that this thread is loaded with sarcasm yet?

Let me spell it out more clearly for you: no one on this thread believes the titanic was sunk by a conspiracy.

Speak for yourself.

There is no way a metal ship could be sunk by ice. Metal is harder than ice. If Titanic hit an iceberg, thew iceberg would have sunk

How does this site find a way to draw every fcukking k00k on the internet???!!!!!!!

Have you figured out that this thread is loaded with sarcasm yet?

Let me spell it out more clearly for you: no one on this thread believes the titanic was sunk by a conspiracy.

Speak for yourself.

There is no way a metal ship could be sunk by ice. Metal is harder than ice. If Titanic hit an iceberg, thew iceberg would have sunk

I think it was an extortion plot against the Astors.

clearly the weak attempt at humour by someone ignorant of the failures of the 9/11 commission

My Titanic assertions have as much scientific validity as your 9-11 assertions

Prove me wrong
Ok. I'll let you prove you wrong.
This winter when the snow plows leave a big mount go sprinkle it with water until it turns into a hard mass.
Get a bicycle and ride head on into it as fast as you can possibly pedal.
Please do not wear a helmet.

After you get done with re-constructive surgery, I'll teach you how to make a nice 3 story garage out of concrete, rebar and reinforcement columns.Well make the third floor into a 16 thousand gallon "tank", with no roof.
Get the gas company come and fill it with aviation fuel, shoot it with a flare gun and see what happens.
HINT.
It won't collapse free fall, if at all..

clearly the weak attempt at humour by someone ignorant of the failures of the 9/11 commission

Prove me wrong
This winter when the snow plows leave a big mount go sprinkle it with water until it turns into a hard mass.

After you get done with re-constructive surgery, I'll teach you how to make a nice 3 story garage out of concrete, rebar and reinforcement columns.Well make the third floor into a 16 thousand gallon "tank", with no roof.
Get the gas company come and fill it with aviation fuel, shoot it with a flare gun and see what happens.
HINT.
what a fucking moron
LOL

Prove me wrong

HINT.

Silly fool

The Titanic did not hit a snow bank....if it did it would have smashed it

Forum List

Back