Titanic was an inside job

of course, the keel was made with special DoD C4 coated Steel

And it sank at free-fall for only 2.25 seconds because of Newtonian Physics.

ALL HAIL NEWTONIAN PHYSICS!!!

Ever notice that they didn't impound the iceberg as evidence?

They knew it would prove an iceberg did not sink the Titanic

They also didn't test any of the ice crystals on the deck for evidence of thermite. :eek:

I demand a new investigation with full subpoena powers.

Ice can't beak metal, however the blunt force of the impact of the ship against that huge iceberg would be enough to rip open the ship in my view.

Little known fact.

The Titantic didn't sink the ocean rose and swallowed it up.

Ice can't beak metal, however the blunt force of the impact of the ship against that huge iceberg would be enough to rip open the ship in my view.

Bull crap

Metal is harder than ice. Ice is just frozen water

If a metal ship hit an iceberg, the iceberg would sink not the ship

Testing Shows Titanic Steel Was Brittle
The steel used to build the Titanic was not as "impact-resistant" as modern steel, according to Dr. H.P. Leighly, a professor emeritus of metallurgical engineering at UMR. But it was the best steel available at the time, says Leighly, who studied some 200 pounds of steel from the wreckage.
Inferior steel wasn't the only reason the luxury ocean liner Titanic sank in the early morning hours of April 15, 1912. Other factors -- such as flaws in the ship's design, the crew's negligence and the lack of lifeboats -- also contributed to the disaster, Leighly says.
At UMR, chemical and stress tests of metal samples from the Titanic's hull and bulkhead show that the steel used to build the ship was very inferior to modern steel. Impact tests conducted by Felkins show that the steel from the Titanic was about 10 times more brittle than modern steel when tested at freezing temperature -- the estimated temperature of the water at the time the Titanic struck the iceberg.
Ships made with this type of steel, this brittle, would certainly break open if they hit a large enough berg.

Testing Shows Titanic Steel Was Brittle
The steel used to build the Titanic was not as "impact-resistant" as modern steel, according to Dr. H.P. Leighly, a professor emeritus of metallurgical engineering at UMR. But it was the best steel available at the time, says Leighly, who studied some 200 pounds of steel from the wreckage.
Inferior steel wasn't the only reason the luxury ocean liner Titanic sank in the early morning hours of April 15, 1912. Other factors -- such as flaws in the ship's design, the crew's negligence and the lack of lifeboats -- also contributed to the disaster, Leighly says.
At UMR, chemical and stress tests of metal samples from the Titanic's hull and bulkhead show that the steel used to build the ship was very inferior to modern steel. Impact tests conducted by Felkins show that the steel from the Titanic was about 10 times more brittle than modern steel when tested at freezing temperature -- the estimated temperature of the water at the time the Titanic struck the iceberg.
Ships made with this type of steel, this brittle, would certainly break open if they hit a large enough berg.

Science was not your best subject was it?

Here is an experiment for you

Take a block of ice out of your freezer. Hit it with a hammer. What breaks, the ice or the hammer?

I saw different Titanic movies and ran them in slow motion and freeze frame...I also had a few friends over to confirm my findings...

We all agree that thermite charges was used just before the ship went under...
Definitely a controlled demolition.

I saw different Titanic movies and ran them in slow motion and freeze frame...I also had a few friends over to confirm my findings...

We all agree that thermite charges was used just before the ship went under...
Definitely a controlled demolition.

That is the most likely explanation

We all know it wasn't ice for gods sake

Little known fact.

Actually the ice did break, but the iceberg itself was solid all the way through as it stayed mostly intact, where as titanic was not. Metal is harder than wood but I doubt your car would stay all that intact if you drove into a tree at a somewhat fast speed.

I think this deserves at least questioning an iceberg or two... Put a hot lamp on one, it will melt...

Little known fact.

Actually the ice did break, but the iceberg itself was solid all the way through as it stayed mostly intact, where as titanic was not. Metal is harder than wood but I doubt your car would stay all that intact if you drove into a tree at a somewhat fast speed.

But would your car sink?

I don't think so

Little known fact.

But would your car sink?

I don't think so

What kind of silly statement is that?

Little known fact.

The only reason your car gets damaged when it hits a tree is because the Bilderburgs and the NWO are stuffing the trees with pieces of icebergs.

True story!

:thup:

Little known fact.

The only reason your car gets damaged when it hits a tree is because the Bilderburgs and the NWO are stuffing the trees with pieces of icebergs.

True story!

:thup:

I heard today about a govt conspiracy where the govt planted male trees only in cities so people get allergies.

Forum List

Back