Titanic was an inside job

Don't you love smart-alecks - like the OP?

It wasn't a head on collision between the Titanic and the iceberg - if it had been -there would have been no loss of life and some spilled cocktails.

It was the glancing brush that ripped apart the fatally-designed Titanics side.

Capt Smith knew it was doomed when he first got the reports.

Think Thermite
the paintable kind or the pre ww1 kind?

I'm thinking about the type of thermite that explodes upon contact with ice.

Don't you love smart-alecks - like the OP?

It wasn't a head on collision between the Titanic and the iceberg - if it had been -there would have been no loss of life and some spilled cocktails.

It was the glancing brush that ripped apart the fatally-designed Titanics side.

Capt Smith knew it was doomed when he first got the reports.

Think Thermite

I think they did find some red & grey chips on the iceberg.

that's freezeomite 1209.

That's some nasty stuff. I hear the entire ship was built with it

So why didn't this thermite business come out in all of the investigations and stories since the sinking?
bob Ballard and James Cameron were in on it .
they time traveled back to 1912, planted the freezeomite rivets.
just so BALLARD COULD "DISCOVER" IT AND MAKE LOT OF MONEY.

CAMERON SHOT LOTS OF THE MOVIE IN 1912, BUT KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW!

It was just a poorly designed ship that got sunk in a million -one freak accident.

It was just a poorly designed ship that got sunk in a million -one freak accident.

Too easy an explanation for some. Other ships have been sunk by icebergs, that is why there are warnings given when they are sighted.

No, it was a well designed ship that was being driven by a doddering old captain, who was being pushed by a glory seeking company man.

The fatal flaw was not giving binoculars to the crewmen in the crow's nest. If they would have had them, they might have seen Godzilla in time to avoid him.

Titanic-Meets-Godzilla.jpg

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

Sounds something like the scientific "proof" that supports the theory of man-made global warming.

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

I am going to have to disagree with you as I am an eyewitness. I saw the movie and the ship did indeed sink after striking the iceberg.

I am going to have to disagree with you as I am an eyewitness. I saw the movie and the ship did indeed sink after striking the iceberg.
OMG...Leonardo Decaprio is really dead!!!

Are you fucking kidding me??
Somebody is saying the Titanic was a conspiracy??
You people are fucking nutcases ~LoL~

I mentioned in another thread about the Titanic, Dr. Robert Ballard did a special on NatGeo Channel just a couple of nights ago.
He showed in great detail, exactly how it happened, and how the ship broke apart and how long it took to fall to the bottom of the ocean.
The Titanic was designed to take on water, as long as it only flooded the first 4 bottom compartments.
Sadly....the 5th compartment became flooded, and that is what caused the ship to sink, taking on too much water.
It hit the iceberg, grazed if you will.....and it popped out the rivets.....which caused the water to start leaking in.

I mentioned in another thread about the Titanic, Dr. Robert Ballard did a special on NatGeo Channel just a couple of nights ago.
He showed in great detail, exactly how it happened, and how the ship broke apart and how long it took to fall to the bottom of the ocean.
The Titanic was designed to take on water, as long as it only flooded the first 4 bottom compartments.
Sadly....the 5th compartment became flooded, and that is what caused the ship to sink, taking on too much water.
It hit the iceberg, grazed if you will.....and it popped out the rivets.....which caused the water to start leaking in.

You actually buy onto the fairy tale that "ice" could sink a ship?

Some people are so gullible.

You actually buy onto the fairy tale that "ice" could sink a ship?

Some people are so gullible.

RW, a BIG chunk of ice on the head might cure you of disbelief.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back