Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

How did they fit 55 person capacity exoress elevators in the areas between your core wall and the 16' wide skylobby hallway? That space, circled with blue ovals, is no bigger than 4'!!!!
:lol::lol::lol:
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

There are NO CORE COLUMNS to the right of the remant. There are no core columns in the foregorund of it.

Yes there are! The column on the left was supposedly outside your core and the column on the right was inside the core. I see no buttplates on it so that means it's a core column.

To the right of the interior box column on the left is a massive concrete wall. The bogus plans show an elevator, a steam shaft, an air shaft and a janitor closet where that mass of concrete is.

Note the 3x7 hallway with daylight showing through it running the length of the wall.
Not a hallway joker. It's gypsum wallboard that came loose. Here are BETTER photos of that same opening. NOT A HALLWAY!
4255.jpg

5435.jpg

Just as the fact that the WTC 2 core is concrete because no steel core columns protrude as they must.

southcorestands.gif

Because no columns protrude eh?

Then where are the cross-members that should be sticking out the side of your concrete core walls at every floor? That core should look like a porcupine? I mean, you said that the cross-members, connecting the guide rail support steel and the outer core columns, was embedded in the concrete wall right? If the core columns came down, there should be 6' of those cross-members sticking out. You claim that you can see 6" diameter rebar so where are those cross-members????

Where are the 2 hallways at every other floor you claim existed in WTC2's core wall? I see no light shining through as there should be.

Using your same arguments, that's not a concrete core.

There are NO CORE COLUMNS to the right of the remant. There are no core columns in the foregorund of it.

Yes there are! The column on the left was supposedly outside your core and the column on the right was inside the core. I see no buttplates on it so that means it's a core column.

Wrong. Butt plates are not used at each joint as other photos show. They are only used when the elevator guide rail needs to be aligned.

I've explained that in the photo of the WTC 2 core,

southcorestands.gif

that horizontal braces were sheared off by the hundreds of thousands of tons of steel from above and that the core was probably full of the core contents from the upper half and the hallways are blocked.

Wrong. Butt plates are not used at each joint as other photos show. They are only used when the elevator guide rail needs to be aligned.

Nope. That column does not have a buttplate anywhere. Show me a photo proving that particular column had a buttplate in it at some point.

Also, how did they fit 55 person capacity exoress elevators in the areas between your core wall and the 16' wide skylobby hallway? That space, circled with blue ovals, is no bigger than 4'!!!!
:lol::lol::lol:
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

I've explained that in the photo of the WTC 2 core,

that horizontal braces were sheared off by the hundreds of thousands of tons of steel from above and that the core was probably full of the core contents from the upper half and the hallways are blocked.

thats retarded!! :lol:

No core column in a steel column core can have a butt plate, ever.

fuz is mystified and calls things retarded AFTER it removes the evidence. Bwahaaaaaahaaa

fuz is mystified and calls things retarded AFTER it removes the evidence. Bwahaaaaaahaaa

Okay.

I don't see a buttplate on the column inside your supposed core so that makes it a core column.
utilityhallway.jpg

Bwahahahahahah!!! YOU'VE NEVER SHOWN THAT THERE WAS ANY BUTT PLATES!!!

fucking moron!!! :lol:

Bwahahahahahah!!! YOU'VE NEVER SHOWN THAT THERE WAS ANY BUTT PLATES!!!

fucking moron!!! :lol:
the fucking moron doesnt get it that HE is the only one claiming there WERE butt plates
something he has yet to PROVE

You are no good at pretending you are a moron.

And you don't have to pretend. Every time you re-post one of your same 4 replies, you PROVE that you are a world class moron. And you are doing an EXCELLENT job of proving you are insane.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back