Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

The fact is that you have ZERO photographic evidence from 9-11 showing that the core which FEMA presented to NIST and the world existed.

The fact is that you have ZERO photographic evidence from any time from the twins construction to their destruction showing an intact concrete core proves that your farcical core never existed.

The fact is that you have ZERO photographic evidence from 9-11 showing that the core which FEMA presented to NIST and the world existed.

The fact is that you have ZERO photographic evidence from any time from the twins construction to their destruction showing an intact concrete core proves that your farcical core never existed.

he does have some nice pictures of dust that he says is concrete.

he has a nice photo of a shadow he says is concrete.

he has a lovely some pictures of gypsum attached to the steel core he says is concrete. thats really nice.

he doesnt have any pictures of actual concrete.

he doesnt have any plans for a concrete core.

he doesnt have anything to back up his claims of "elevators guide rail supports".

he also cant figure out how to fit all those elevators inside his impossible concrete core.

(of course we have actual pictures of the actual steel core but he ignores them)

he does have some nice pictures of dust that he says is concrete.

he has a nice photo of a shadow he says is concrete.

he has a lovely some pictures of gypsum attached to the steel core he says is concrete. thats really nice.

he doesnt have any pictures of actual concrete.

he doesnt have any plans for a concrete core.

he doesnt have anything to back up his claims of "elevators guide rail supports".

he also cant figure out how to fit all those elevators inside his impossible concrete core.

(of course we have actual pictures of the actual steel core but he ignores them)
he even has posted photos proving the steel core, but he thinks he sees concrete

Concrete on the left, steel on the right outside the core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Just like the engineer of record identified.

Absolutely consistent with the Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 and August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. who made a safety report (see 2.1) for FEMA in november of 2001 BEFORE the ex mayor took the WTC documents, plans and 6,000 files of photos.

The perpetrators enabled the FEMA deception you protect.

Concrete on the left, steel on the right outside the core area.

Verizon building on the left, steel core columns on the right.

his claim is so absurd that even after several months i still dont see anything that even remotely resembles concrete.

i seriously think he believes the verizon building is the concrete core. maybe the dust just to the right of it is what he claims......

its just all so retarded!!

HEY..... i see a monkey face!!!! look at the second telephone pole from the right. just to the right of it if a GIANT MONKEY!!!

Pretending that you think I refer to the verizon building won't work agent. Over the verizons right side is concrete, left of the structural steel of the spire which was outside the core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The below shows the north core concrete base wall of WTC 1 and the interior box column on the left is OUTSIDE the core.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

No steel core columns are to the right or in the foreground which is the core area.

There were no steel core columns and the failure of agents conductin misprision of treason is a glaring fact.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Pretending that you think I refer to the verizon building won't work agent. Over the verizons right side is concrete, left of the structural steel of the spire which was outside the core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Please illustrate just WHERE in that photo you see concrete
i see steel core columns and a dust cloud

Please illustrate just WHERE in that photo you see concrete
i see steel core columns and a dust cloud

Yeah, come on Chris. Show us EXACTLY where you see concrete in that photo. Circle it. Show the lurkers and forum members here just how "after the truth" you really are. Let's see a diagram of the WTC2 core like you said you were going to do.

Or are you going to show everyone that real Chris and hide like a coward and keep posting the same debunked shit you always do.

It's about convincing the people here that your theory is correct right Chris?

:lol:

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg
the spire was the steel core. so your analysis of that is completely wrong. (just like almost all of your analysis).

do you have anyone that isnt a completely delusional moron saying that photo contains an image of a concrete core?

the spire was the steel core. so your analysis of that is completely wrong. (just like almost all of your analysis).

do you have anyone that isnt a completely delusional moron saying that photo contains an image of a concrete core?
yup, and that spire was central to the core as well

look. i highlighted the monkeyman for you.
10722d1277749269-title-18-misprision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-monkeyman.jpg

Attachments

• $monkeyman.jpg
    $monkeyman.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Bullshit.
corecolumns.jpg

Same spire from the other side.
morecorecoumns.jpg

Spire again.
WTC1SteelSpireTurnsToDust.jpg

You said your core was BETWEEN the two columns in those photos as I have shown. now the steel of the spire was OUTSIDE the core????

Again you change your story?

The concrete to the left is the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

the steel on the right surrounds it.

site1074.jpg

explaining why the concrete is not seen.

The steel has already fallen at 9 second and the concrete core is seen with the WTC 2 double hallways appearing as 2 dark vertical slots.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhNd48qx684&feature=related]YouTube - WTC 2 collapse from the south, street level[/ame]

The concrete to the left is the core.

the steel on the right surrounds it.

explaining why the concrete is not seen.

The steel has already fallen at 9 second and the concrete core is seen with the WTC 2 double hallways appearing as 2 dark vertical slots.
you are totally delusional
neither of those photos shows concrete

and the video doesnt show what you claim either

Forum List

Back