Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Agents pretending such is logical because they serve the perpetrators of mass murder and the secret methods.
no agents here

no one is pretending

you LACK logic and reason

no secret to the mass murder, it was done by 19 Al Qaeda terrorists
you, however, are attempting to conceal that fact and cover up for the REAL crime

Did you figure out that gumjobs elevator dimensions are from the obsolte plans that have digital alterations in the revision tables yet?

OK Chris, let's make this real simple for you. Forget the blueprints, revised or otherwise.

What are YOUR external dimensions for the concrete core, length & width?
What are YOUR internal dimensions for the concrete core, length & width?
What are YOUR external dimensions for the express elevators, length & width?
What are YOUR external dimensions for the local elevators, length & width?
What are YOUR external dimensions for the freight elevators, length & width?
What are YOUR dimensions for the corridors, skylobby and office floor?

Now's the time. Man up, or shut up.

Did you figure out that gumjobs elevator dimensions are from the obsolte plans that have digital alterations in the revision tables yet?

OK Chris, let's make this real simple for you. Forget the blueprints, revised or otherwise.

it is impossible for him to "man up" for anything
that should be well known by now with the fact he was convicted for failure to pay child support

All this because you have no hard evidence of the core FEMA said existed?

femacore.gif

You cannot even pretend to be that moronic. You gotta' be paid.

evidence has been posted, you are so fucking moronic you hold to your delusional bullshit
'
no one needs to be paid to call bullshit, bullshit'

1. The Spire is outside the core area. debunked

2. Robertson identifies a concrete core. debunked.

3. A picture of a silhouetted object covered in smoke is a concrete core. debunked

4. No pictures exist of a steel core on 9/11 (accompanied by FEMA drawing). debunked

5. Butt plates are used to join steel core columns and are too weak. debunked

6. Diagonal bracing of steel core columns is actually part of the crane structure. debunked

7. Anyone that disagrees with the concrete core hoax is a secret government agent. (totally delusional. needs no debunking)

Christophera said:

I'm not asking about the FEMA core, Chri$$y, I'm asking about YOURS.

Answer the questions, or concede defeat.

Christophera said:

Rat, you've probably seen this before, but here is a drawing by Chris' own hand of his concrete core at the lobby level. Complete with dimensions. It's of WTC1.
wtc1footprint.gif

Christophera said:

Rat, you've probably seen this before, but here is a drawing by Chris' own hand of his concrete core at the lobby level. Complete with dimensions. It's of WTC1.
wtc1footprint.gif

Yes, but he needs to give the other dimensions for his elevators & corridors that fit into his core. It's the only way he can prove his theory is correct.

I bet he won't, because he can't.

wtc1footprint.gif

Yes, but he needs to give the other dimensions for his elevators & corridors that fit into his core. It's the only way he can prove his theory is correct.

I bet he won't, because he can't.

We don't even need to get that from him. The fact is, he has placed the 16' wide skylobby hallway right next to his concrete wall leaving no room for express elevators. This drawing illustrates why he's made such a big screw up. Circled in the blue ovals are the two spaces he has created based on his own crap.
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

Unfortunately for him, we have a photo of the skylobby that shows express elevator to the right of the 16' wide skylobby hallway here:
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

44thskylobby2.jpg

He has painted himself into a corner now as there is NO room for elevators in those ovals because of his concrete core. Each of those two spaces is about 3 to 4 feet wide and about 40' long. you can't fit 12 elevators in there rated at 10,000 lbs. and capable of carrying 50 people. What he is saying is that you could fit 300 people in a 4' x 40' space. Really?

Elevator dimensions at this point are irrelevant. He's created an impossible physical scenario which is why he refuses to draw plans of the skylobby and WTC2's core. He knows that we'll hand his ass to him.

Hey Chris. Here's a photo of the inside of one of the express elevators.
expresselevator.jpg

Does that look like 4' from front to back?

Chris, look at this video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IkuQouJqOA]YouTube - Mazes and Monsters World Trade Center Scene[/ame]

At 1:02 it shows people inside the express elevator. How big do you think that is?

Chris, look at this video:
YouTube - Mazes and Monsters World Trade Center Scene

At 1:02 it shows people inside the express elevator. How big do you think that is?

And at 2:41 it shows the elevators opening out to the lobby. How did they do that if there was a 16ft wide concrete core wall in the way, Chri$$y?

I already know his answer to this. That lobby is in WTC2. WTC1 and WTC2 had radically different cores. WTC2's express elevators opened into the lobby as shown, but in WTC1, ALL elevators were accessed from WITHIN the core and had no access from outside at the lobby level.

I know, I know.

He's said the reason they were different cores was that people complained about the elevator access in WTC1 and redesigned it when WTC2 was built.

I know, I know.

When did this "redesign take place"? Chris has said it was AFTER WTC1 was started. Go figure out how much time that gave them to TOTALLY redesign WTC2. Bewteen when WTC2 was started yet after WTC1 was started.

Interesting video I found Chris of WTC1.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aYv1LyY5Vg&feature=related]YouTube - World Trade Center - New York City in Oct 9th, 1997[/ame]

At :056, where are those people walking? Are they just walking right into the core wall there?

Your video shows nothing to support that there was a concrete core.

There was porbably a security check at the core hallway in order for people to get inside the core and on an elevator.

They certainly did not directly enter hallways at the end of either core. WTC 2 did have them on the long sides at lobby level. WTC 1 did not have entry to the elevators from outside the core at all.

That video appears to be manipulated with reversal like flipping a negative over. As usual deceptive, manipulative agents do not even tell you which direction the images are taken from or which building is shown so they might ahve a chance at creating confusion.

Since the antenna show the tower on the right to be the north tower if the camera is to the south WTC 1 should be on the left and furthest. If the camera is to the north WTC 1 should be on the right and closest.

Agents busted in the psyops again.

There was porbably a security check at the core hallway in order for people to get inside the core and on an elevator.

They certainly did not directly enter hallways at the end of either core. WTC 2 did have them on the long sides at lobby level. WTC 1 did not have entry to the elevators from outside the core at all.

That video appears to be manipulated with reversal like flipping a negative over. As usual deceptive, manipulative agents do not even tell you which direction the images are taken from or which building is shown so they might ahve a chance at creating confusion.

Since the antenna show the tower on the right to be the north tower if the camera is to the south WTC 1 should be on the left and furthest. If the camera is to the north WTC 1 should be on the right and closest.

Agents busted in the psyops again.
:cuckoo:

Everything you've ever posted shows nothing to support there was a concrete core.

And thanks for admitting that Gamolon's video proves there was no concrete core. It's nice to finally hear it in your own words.

Are you saying that there was a HALLWAY in the middle of long axis wall on the lobby level that people entered to get into the middle????

Forum List

Back