Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Since the antenna show the tower on the right to be the north tower if the camera is to the south WTC 1 should be on the left and furthest. If the camera is to the north WTC 1 should be on the right and closest.

Agents busted in the psyops again.

Chris busted being fucking stupid again. That video was shot looking WEST from the Hilton Millennium hotel which is located to the EAST of the towers. That makes WTC1 on the right and furthest and WTC2 on the left, closest in that video.

What a complete dumbass!

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay, my quick effort to compensate for the deficiency of your post is not correct. At least you've finally explained now, what you should have in the beginning.

Of course you think that because you do not identify the towers or the direction that somehow that gets you out of the need to produce evidence of the steel core columns, and you've provided none. You need to do that or be seen as an agent of treason.

The line forming in the video seems too close to the windows to be the center of the towers, which was the one thing that seems wrong with my attempt to define which is which and direction, so the line is forming off the east end of the core to enter the east core hallway.

Now provide evidence from independent sources AND 9-11 that there was a steel core inside the towers.

Here is the west end of WTC 1 concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Okay, my quick effort to compensate for the deficiency of your post is not correct. At least you've finally explained now, what you should have in the beginning.

Of course you think that because you do not identify the towers or the direction that somehow that gets you out of the need to produce evidence of the steel core columns, and you've provided none. You need to do that or be seen as an agent of treason.

The line forming in the video seems too close to the windows to be the center of the towers, which was the one thing that seems wrong with my attempt to define which is which and direction, so the line is forming off the east end of the core to enter the east core hallway.

Now provide evidence from independent sources AND 9-11 that there was a steel core inside the towers.

Here is the west end of WTC 1 concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

your text assertions are meaningless. you posted a picture of the steel core columns on 9/11. there is no concrete in your picture. :cuckoo:

Steel column, but not in the core. This image shows the spire as part of the load bearing floors. The inner wall supporting floors.

site1074.jpg

Out side the core at the corner of the inner steel framed wall supporting the floor. Her is an overlay.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

And no, the slight angle of difference in the 2 photos is insignificant.

And yes, you have no evidence showing steel core columns in the core area.

You misrepresent elevator guide rail as "core colunm" in construciton photos, but can never show that weak steel in the core on 9-11 because it all fell into the core. But plats CANNOT be used to join core column sections. No lateral strength.

panel_5.jpg

Translation:

"I (Chris) fucked up and have to again bullshit my why out by posting meaningless drivel".

:lol::lol::lol:

How many times have you been caught screwing up now Chris? I've lost count.

Out side the core at the corner of the inner steel framed wall supporting the floor. Her is an overlay.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

You misrepresent elevator guide rail as "core colunm" in construciton photos, but can never show that weak steel in the core on 9-11 because it all fell into the core. But plats CANNOT be used to join core column sections. No lateral strength.

panel_5.jpg

YOU FUCKING LIAR!!! :lol:

you put the towers in the wrong place!!! it was already debunked HERE

does this look like an insignificant difference to you? when lined up correctly with NO DIFFERENCE IN ANGLE the picture was taken then the spire is clearly the two center rows of columns. it is ALL inside the core!! :lol:
9790d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz7.jpg

you have nothing to back up your claim of "elevator guide rail support steel". there is no such thing. your butt plate claim has already been debunked repeatedly.

you can tell how absurd your concrete core claim is by the way you need to LIE in order to continue to make the claim.

your concrete core has been proven to be a hoax. the spire is the steel core columns on 9/11. your concrete core is physically impossible. the elevators dont fit inside.

stick a fork in it. it's done. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

You misrepresent elevator guide rail as "core colunm" in construction photos, but can never show that weak steel in the core on 9-11 because it all fell into the core. Butt plates CANNOT be used to join core column sections. No lateral strength.

panel_5.jpg

That superimposition was not created by myself. I think I remember a poster at "democratic underground" making it. None had a problem with it there, and I have no problem with it now. Your effort to show a problem fails.

Your link basically shows that the superimposition cannot be "debunked". It is fairly quality work considering the source photos. Americans are fortunate that Zapp drive, where the magazine cover photo was taken, and the apartment of Aman Zafar, are fairly close together so that such a superimposition can be made at all.

does this look like an insignificant difference to you? when lined up correctly with NO DIFFERENCE IN ANGLE the picture was taken then the spire is clearly the two center rows of columns. it is ALL inside the core!! :lol:
9790d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz7.jpg

you have nothing to back up your claim of "elevator guide rail support steel". there is no such thing. your butt plate claim has already been debunked repeatedly.

you can tell how absurd your concrete core claim is by the way you need to LIE in order to continue to make the claim.

your concrete core has been proven to be a hoax. the spire is the steel core columns on 9/11. your concrete core is physically impossible. the elevators dont fit inside.

Your text claims do nothing for your position, agent.

No steel core columns have ever been shown in the core area. Here is another on that should show structural steel in the core, if it existed. It did not. The vertical elements are far too small to be "core columns", they are rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Last edited:

You misrepresent elevator guide rail as "core colunm" in construction photos, but can never show that weak steel in the core on 9-11 because it all fell into the core. Butt plates CANNOT be used to join core column sections. No lateral strength.

That superimposition was no created by myself. I think I remember a poster at "democratic underground" making it. none had a problem with it there, and I have no problem with it now.

Your link basically shows that the superimposition cannot be "debunked". It is fairly quality work considering the source photos. Americans are fortunate that Zapp drive, where the magazine cover photo was taken, and the apartment of Aman Zafar, are fairly close together so that such a superimposition can be made at all.

Your text claims do nothing for your position, agent.

No steel core columns have ever been shown in the core area. Here is another on that should show structural steel in the core, if it existed. It did not. The vertical elements are far too small to be "core columns", they are rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg
dipshit, that IS structural steel of the core

No. Although service to the perptrators secret methods of mass murder would logically having you saying so.

This is structural steel seconds before the rebar shows. That structural steel is the box columns surrounding the concrete core.

site1074.jpg

Last edited:
No. Although service to the perptrators secret methods of mass murder would logically having you saying so.

This is structural steel seconds before the rebar shows. That structural steel is the box columns surrounding the concrete core.

site1074.jpg
what the FUCK are you babbling about NOW?????

there is no rebar in that or any other photo you have posted

That superimposition was not created by myself. I think I remember a poster at "democratic underground" making it. None had a problem with it there, and I have no problem with it now. Your effort to show a problem fails.

YOU are responsible for what you post. trying to blame an anonymous poster on a different message board isnt going to cut it, jackass.

the fact that "you have no problem with it" even after being shown it isnt accurate shows what a lying fucking asshole you really are.

the spire is the center two rows of the steel core column. i just proved it. YOU ARE WRONG.

plain and simple.

YOU are responsible for what you post. trying to blame an anonymous poster on a different message board isnt going to cut it, jackass.

the fact that "you have no problem with it" even after being shown it isnt accurate shows what a lying fucking asshole you really are.

the spire is the center two rows of the steel core column. i just proved it. YOU ARE WRONG.

plain and simple.
he has been proven wrong so many times that its a joke to even do the effort to do it again
he is so massively delusional that he needs to be committed to a psychiatric institution for serious evaluation

site1074.jpg

You misrepresent what I've posted, and quote the wrong image in manipulation agent. Rebar is here.

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

You misrepresent what I've posted, and quote the wrong image in manipulation agent. Rebar is here.

spire_dust-3.jpg
you fucking MORON, the two photos are of the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING
there are NO AGENTS HERE
just YOU posting stupid moronic bullshit and people with common sense and logic tell you you are posting stupid moronic bullshit

I guess that post disqualifys you from photo evlauation. No wonder you've never posted an image of this structure on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Forum List

Back