Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

I guess that post disqualifys you from photo evlauation. No wonder you've never posted an image of this structure on 9-11.

Don't you get tired of sounding like a damn Mynah bird???

$Mynah-bird.jpg
Squawk, show a FEMA core.

$Mynah-bird.jpg

$Mynah-bird.jpg

You'll never get any followers unless you come up with fresh new ideas, instead of posting and reposting the same old hashed over debunked bullshit and tripe.

No. Although service to the perptrators secret methods of mass murder would logically having you saying so.

This is structural steel seconds before the rebar shows. That structural steel is the box columns surrounding the concrete core.

$kool_aid_man_glass.jpg

Here's some of your favorite drink, fool.

Can you hear the monkey talk?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Zvs6GFV9g]YouTube - 1985-'87 "THE ZOO KEEPER SAYS" See 'n Say by Mattel[/ame]

same debunked bullshit over and over.:cuckoo: just pull the string.

Correct you cannot debunk so you post spam. You have no evidence and cannot show from images of 9-11 the core that is officially depicted because it did not exist.

femacore.gif

Now agents post spam.

Last edited:
Correct you cannot debunk so you post spam. You have no evidence and cannot show from images of 9-11 the core that is officially depicted because it did not exist.

femacore.gif

Now agents post spam.

its not spam. i'm not selling anything. i'm not like you and trying to make money off the deaths of 3000 people.

i'm just showing what a delusional moron you are.

did you figure out how to do the the most basic thing of explaining how all those elevators fit inside your concrete core yet? if you can't explain it then they dont fit and your concrete core has been proven to be a hoax.

..... again.:lol:

Now agents post spam.
you really should seek out professional psychiatric help

Your spam is insignificant compared to the many lawsuits I've filed trying to compel mental health care to provide appropriate treatment for millions,

The Purpose Of Law

saving lives, supporting and defending the U.S. Constitution, but you do not care about any of that.

When I subpoena arrest and booking records a friend has seen,

skuse.jpg

The county fails to appear,

subdengif.gif

because I sued them for failure to preserve records, court case files, and the arrest/booking records PROVE that over 1,000 court case files are missing.

The largest mass insanity on planet earth that was made a record of a court

Your spam is insignificant compared to the many lawsuits I've filed trying to compel mental health care to provide appropriate treatment for millions,

saving lives, supporting and defending the U.S. Constitution, but you do not care about any of that.

because I sued them for failure to preserve records, court case files, and the arrest/booking records PROVE that over 1,000 court case files are missing.

Irony is a bitch.

Irony is a bitch.
isnt it

Since you cannot show the steel core columns FEMA says existed.

femacore.gif

and the plans that were used to dimension elevators are obsolete and altered to appear as final drawings.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

with a title block free hand lettered in pencil showing they are VERY preliminary.

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

It is confirmed your elevator dimension is wrong and that you are an agent of the infiltation of the US government and working to protect the secret methods of mass murder used on 9-11.

Last edited:
==delusional bullshit removed==

same old delusional bullshit over and over again that has already been debunked... :cuckoo:

1. The Spire is outside the core area. debunked

2. Robertson identifies a concrete core. debunked.

3. A picture of a silhouetted object covered in smoke is a concrete core. debunked

4. No pictures exist of a steel core on 9/11 (accompanied by FEMA drawing). debunked

5. Butt plates are used to join steel core columns and are too weak. debunked

6. Diagonal bracing of steel core columns is actually part of the crane structure. debunked

7. Anyone that disagrees with the concrete core hoax is a secret government agent. (totally delusional. needs no debunking)

Last edited:
==delusional bullshit removed==

same old delusional bullshit over and over again that has already been debunked... :cuckoo:

1. The Spire is outside the core area. debunked

2. Robertson identifies a concrete core. debunked.

3. A picture of a silhouetted object covered in smoke is a concrete core. debunked

4. No pictures exist of a steel core on 9/11 (accompanied by FEMA drawing). debunked

5. Butt plates are used to join steel core columns and are too weak. debunked

6. Diagonal bracing of steel core columns is actually part of the crane structure. debunked

7. Anyone that disagrees with the concrete core hoax is a secret government agent. (totally delusional. needs no debunking)

Oh, I just saw your little contest. Here are the answers to your little quiz.

#1) Steel core column at the corner of the core.

#2) Steel core columns being used to support the cranes during construction of yet more steel core columns.

#3) Diagonally cross-braced steel core columns.

I win.

For my prize, I request you give up your repeatedly debunked bullshit theory, and also that you get current on your child support & court filing fees.

Wrong on all three. There are no steel core columns shown. The elevator guide rail support steel, the only steel inside the core are seen in these closer photos.

#1 Is an interior box column which is NOT located in the core area. That is obvious.

#2 Is a crane tower which was part of a tool used to build the towers. It can be seen much closer in the photo of elevator guide rail support linked above. It could be placed in various sockets of the crane platform seen in the linked image of elevator guide rail supports.

#3 Are the diagonals which are part of the crane platform also shown in the linked image of elevator guide rail supports.

You have demonstrated you are clueless regarding the core structure of the Twin Towers.

Now post an image of the core columns you attempt to support.

femacore.gif

From 9-11 in the core area.

Holy shit Chris are you stupid or what?!

Look at #3. in the photo above. Look at where the elevation of the crane platform is. The core columns arem't even erected up to that point yet as the crane platform is CLEARLY above them. Now look at your next photo:
panel_5.jpg

See panel 5? The one where you label the diagonal as "Crane Platform Diagonal"? Notice what that diagonal is attached to. THE CORE COLUMNS!!!!!

In your photo in which you annotate the pieces with the yellow numbers 1, 2, and 3, you call "3" as the crane platform steel. What are the diagonals attached to in that photo? As pointed out, the damn core columns aren't erected at that height you stupid fuck!

You MAJORLY screwed up again with your photo analysis.

What a moron!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

See panel 5? The one where you label the diagonal as "Crane Platform Diagonal"? Notice what that diagonal is attached to. THE CORE COLUMNS!!!!!

Everyone examine that the diagonal identified is INSIDE of the interior box columns which is not inside the core.

That is just the beginning of gumjobs misrepresentations.

Then fuzit links to a site that attempts to analyze the location of the spire erroneously and tries to say this shows "steel core columns in the core".

view2photo.jpg

It is showing elevator guide rail support located nearly against the inside of the core wall and the bottoms of them can be seen to be in the line of the wall. No diagonals.

The frames of video seen on PANEL 2 show the same exact moment from another angle and bulbous lumbs of concrete wall are seen stuck to elevator guide rails or interiox columns.

A heavy horizontal brace connected them through the wall.

Last edited:
Stop lying and showing elevator guide rail support steel toppling out of the wall. If it had diagonal braces it wouldn't topple at all.

This image was taken seconds later. No core whatsoever. Only very fine vertical elements that can only be rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

And beside that a globally published encyclopedia identifies a concrete core.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

Stop lying and showing elevator guide rail support steel toppling out of the wall. If it had diagonal braces it wouldn't topple at all.

This image was taken seconds later. No core whatsoever. Only very fine vertical elements that can only be rebar.

And beside that a globally published encyclopedia identifies a concrete core.
stop lying, dipshit
that image shows structural steel core
its just not as close up on the exact same thing'

no such thing as "elevator guide rail support steel"

SHOW US DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM!! :lol:

Everyone examine that the diagonal identified is INSIDE of the interior box columns which is not inside the core.

no such thing, jackass.

there are steel core columns and there are the perimeter walls. thats all.

there's no such thing as "interior box columns" outside the core.

if you are going to make claims of things that did not exist you need to back them up. you never do. its just the same old delusional bullshit over and over again.

your concrete core is not possible. the elevators dont fit inside. pictures all show a steel core.

stop trying to make money off the murder of 3000 americans by muslim terrorists. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back