Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

site1074.jpg

9790d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz7.jpg

here's three pictures all of the same object. the third picture is an overlay of the object taken from the same angle from the same camera on 9/11.

chris claims the first picture shows concrete to the left of the spire and the spire is outside the core area. when shown from the other side in the second pic we can see its jsut smoke and dust and not concrete. in fact, it isnt even in the right place as confirmed by picture 3. in order for chris's claims to be correct the concrete would need to be on the far end of the core placing ALL the columns shown to be INSIDE THE CORE AREA. (but we already knew that).

so chris, you just debunked your own claim that there are no pictures of core columns in the core area on 9/11!! :lol:

The concrete to the left is the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

the steel on the right surrounds it.

Same spire as in this photo:
corecolumns.jpg

And this photo:
wtcscolumns.jpg

And this photo:
WTC1SteelSpireTurnsToDust.jpg

See all three photos I posted? See the cross members between the tallest column on the right and the one to the left? Those are the SAME cross members that you said were embedded IN your concrete core wall. The column on the left is supposedly the elevator guide rail steel and the tall column on the right is the core column. The cross members BETWEEN them connected them THROUGH your core wall. Your wall was supposedly sandwiched between what I term the "Perimeter Core Column" and the "Interior core column" in the first picture I posted. In the second photo, your core wall was supposedly between what I term the "Outer Core column" and the "Inner Columns".

Keep digging your hole Chris.
:cuckoo:

you can see in this photo
corecolumns.jpg

that what chris claims is the concrete core is actually the dust and debris left from the core columns falling off to the left in this photo. they are almost at a 90 degree angle in this pic and are at the exact location chris claims his concrete core existed.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
corecolumns.jpg

that what chris claims is the concrete core is actually the dust and debris left from the core columns falling off to the left in this photo. they are almost at a 90 degree angle in this pic and are at the exact location chris claims his concrete core existed.:cuckoo:

An intentional misinterpretation inconsistent with the other photos of the spire. Since in your annotated photo the spire is on the right, and the photo is from the north as we see WTC 7.

site1074.jpg

In the above photo taken from the west the spire is on the left. If the columns you annotate as being "core columns" were in the core, they would be to the right, considerably, of the spire.

What you try to call "core columns" is the north wall of the concrete core which is seen between the interior box columns and annotated in the lower image.

panel_1.jpg

The same columns in that lower image are seen left of the concrete core base wall at ground zero in th below image. Note the 3x7 utility hallway with the daylight shining down it running the length of the massive concrete base wall.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

Last edited:
corecolumns.jpg

An intentional misinterpretation inconsistent with the other photos of the spire. Since in your annotated photo the spire is on the right, and the photo is from the north as we see WTC 7.

photoviewdirection.png

How wrong you are Chris. Nice try though. In order to make your point you generalize the directions and try and confuse people. In reality, true north is actually tilted 30 left from the "east and west" walls of WTC1. Which means weasel, that the view direction from the above photo, since WTC7 is to the right, is from the east-northeast, NOT from the north. What a friggin' deceptive little prick you are. See the above plan view for the photo direction views. The left black arrow is from the west and the right black arrow from the east-northeast. Notice the "true north" arrow in the bottom left.

site1074.jpg

In the above photo taken from the west the spire is on the left. If the columns you annotate as being "core columns" were in the core, they would be to the right, considerably, of the spire.

The photo direction WAS taken from the west, but almost opposite from the photo above as I have shown. Can you be any more deceptive?

What you try to call "core columns" is the north wall of the concrete core which is seen between the interior box columns and annotated in the lower image.

WRONG!!!!

Here is a CLOSEUP photo of the said spire talked about in this newest discussion:
wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

Last edited:
Another closeup of the "spire":
wtcdust.jpg

Notice the "curved edges" Chris tries to refer to as his concrete wall is nothing more than dust and debris coming off the columns.

What a moron!

I mean really! It is clear the the structure shown is the same column configuration with the cross members in between as seen in this photo:
columnspace.jpg

Chris core wall supposedly sat in between those two columns. I can even see what was left of the floor connections on the right of the core column in the second picture. Those same floor connection remnants can be seen in the first photo as tiny "bumps" on the left of the core column. The cross members can be seen joining the two columns in every picture thus far.

Your efforts to imply I've something deceptive by orienting the viewer to the general direction indicate you have no evidence. You have no logical counter to the fact that the notated image that fuzit cannot support on its own is anything but the north side of the "steel exoskelton" silhouetted against the outside of the concrete core.

The facts have been posted and your agent tactic of pushing things off the last page won't work.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2458493-post2745.html

Of course the floor braces and the horizontal connections between the interior box columns and the elevator guide rails were near the same position.

You cannot show a core structure of steel that has the needed bracing INSIDE the core. You never have, you never will. It did not exist.

The concrete core is independently verified.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Your efforts to imply I've something deceptive by orienting the viewer to the general direction indicate you have no evidence. You have no logical counter to the fact that the notated image that fuzit cannot support on its own is anything but the north side of the "steel exoskelton" silhouetted against the outside of the concrete core.

The facts have been posted and your agent tactic of pushing things off the last page won't work.

Of course the floor braces and the horizontal connections between the interior box columns and the elevator guide rails were near the same position.

You cannot show a core structure of steel that has the needed bracing INSIDE the core. You never have, you never will. It did not exist.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

i'm not "implying" anything. i am coming right out and saying it. you are a liar. you are delusional. your concrete core is physically impossible. you have no evidence it existed. you shows pictures of a steel core and lie about what those pictures show. you lie about building plans being stolen. you lie about what the building engineer said. you lie about jsut about everything.

there is no implying at all.

i am coming right out and saying it.

you are a liar.

your concrete core is a hoax.

it is physically impossible.

<delusional LIES removed>.

i'm not "implying" anything. i am coming right out and saying it. you are a liar. you are delusional. your concrete core is physically impossible. you have no evidence it existed. you shows pictures of a steel core and lie about what those pictures show. you lie about building plans being stolen. you lie about what the building engineer said. you lie about jsut about everything.

there is no implying at all.

i am coming right out and saying it.

you are a liar.

your concrete core is a hoax.

it is physically impossible.
he IS a liar

Your efforts to imply I've something deceptive by orienting the viewer to the general direction indicate you have no evidence.

I have all the evidence right here and I'll explain it. You're nothing but a deceptive little prick. You state the picture view directions as from the west and north to make it seem like the views were 90 from each other to make it seem you knew what you were talking about.

You made this claim below and tried to use your 90 degree view deception to give credence to the fact that the "core columns would be to the right considerably" which is TOTAL bullshit.

The fact remains that the two view directions of each photo were almost OPPOSITE one another per this picture. Again, the black arrows are the true view directions and the red arrows are the ones YOU tried to push off as correct.
photoviewdirectionchris.png

Agent BS. The views are north and west generally.

You evade, obscure and obsufucate because you have no evidence for steel core columns.

If this is not true, then show the core FEMA depicts in the core area on 9-11.

femacore.gif

I have no problem showing concrete surrounding the core on 9-11.

core_animation_75.gif

I have no problem with presenting independent authority verifying the concrete core.

Agent BS. The views are north and west generally.

No dumbass. They are not "generally north and west". You got caught in another deception and you fail to admit it. The view directions are almost OPPOSITE one another. How the hell can you honestly sit there and tell me they are north and west when you have been shown to be totally incorrect?

Unbelievable.

Did you figure out that gumjobs elevator dimensions are from the obsolte plans that have digital alterations in the revision tables yet?

http://algoxy.com/psych/planimages/A-A-159.revtab.jpg[/img

That is not a character of the alphabet and the pixel straight lines and spaces are not possible with an original of the scale that the blue prints are and the text size of the revision table.

Agents refuse to recognize the [url=http://web.archive.org/web/20020224015919/http://www.nyclu.org/g_archive020602.html]violations of law[/url] that deprive the public of the true plans and enable the [url=http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html]FEMA deception[/url].

No image of the supposed steel core columns matching, or even resembling this diagram, which happens to be the ONLY official depiction of the core of ANY kind in existence.

[img]http://algoxy.com/psych/psyimages/femacore.gif

How competent or legal is that?

Did you figure out that gumjobs elevator dimensions are from the obsolte plans that have digital alterations in the revision tables yet?

Did you figure out that they are not?

Have you figured out how they fit 12 express elevators, sized for 50 people and 10,000 lbs. to fit in two 3'-4' wide areas????
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

Agents pretending such is logical because they serve the perpetrators of mass murder and the secret methods.

the west wall of the WTC 1 concrete core. Right is the spire and left is an end view of the concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The north core wall has already fallen.

Agents pretending such is logical because they serve the perpetrators of mass murder and the secret methods.

the west wall of the WTC 1 concrete core. Right is the spire and left is an end view of the concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The north core wall has already fallen.

Already proven wrong.

Forum List

Back