Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Well if you claim the death certificates are wrong then post one. Surely you aren't just making shot up again. Let's see the death certificate.

Since plans are required to conduct forensic analysis of collapse and NIST had none, the analysis of collapse cannot be correct.

I do not need a death certificate to know this.

The Twins had a concrete core just like ..... ====delusional bullshit removed====

you brought it up, jackass. now you are trying to change the subject.

YOU claim the death certificates are wrong. so let's see one. surely you wouldnt claim they are wrong without seeing what is actually on them.... would you? are you that much of a lying fuckhead? post the death certificate or you have just been CAUGHT LYING AGAIN. :cuckoo:

Well if you claim the death certificates are wrong then post one. Surely you aren't just making shot up again. Let's see the death certificate.

Since plans are required to conduct forensic analysis of collapse and NIST had none, the analysis of collapse cannot be correct.

I do not need a death certificate to know this.

The Twins had a concrete core just like ..... ====delusional bullshit removed====

you brought it up, jackass. now you are trying to change the subject.

YOU claim the death certificates are wrong. so let's see one. surely you wouldnt claim they are wrong without seeing what is actually on them.... would you? are you that much of a lying fuckhead? post the death certificate or you have just been CAUGHT LYING AGAIN. :cuckoo:

AGAIN???

Every last post of his is a lie.

Or a deliberate attempt to earn income on his blood money algoxy webpage.

If you cannot show the building plans exist where Americans can get them you've failed to protect the notion that due process was provided.

Since NIST did not have the plans we can be sure that the cause of death is wrong, done deal.

Since NIST did not have the plans we can be sure that the cause of death is wrong, done deal.

there is proof right there of how completely and utterly fucking INSANE you are!! :lol:

you claim the death certificates are wrong yet you have never seen one from 9/11, dont know what is written on them and have not even bothered to find out. you simply come to a conclusion with no facts at all except "the NIST didnt have the plans". its just like all your shit. you simply make it up as you go along with no facts at all to back up your insane claims. when someone actually points out you are lying you try to change the subject to something else. :cuckoo:

well jackass, nobody waited for the NIST report to issue death certificates!!! you argument is completely and totally irrelevant!! :lol:

you are simply a lying buffoon.

If you cannot show the building plans exist where Americans can get them you've failed to protect the notion that due process was provided.

Have you talked to William Rodriguez? Have you emailed him? I have. He says to look at the leaked plans for an accurate representation of the core layouts. This PROVES beyond a doubt that you are making shit up.

Why haven't you spoken to William?

Why haven't you spoken to anyone who worked in the towers?

Why haven'y you spoken to the elevator manufacturer for the towers to find out what size elevators were in the towers?

Why haven't you spoken to Mr. Robertson?

I know the answer to all the above questions. It's because you know the truth and just want to keep your lies going. You don't care about the truth.

Have you talked to William Rodriguez? Have you emailed him? I have. He says to look at the leaked plans for an accurate representation of the core layouts. This PROVES beyond a doubt that you are making shit up.

Why haven'y you spoken to the elevator manufacturer for the towers to find out what size elevators were in the towers?

I know the answer to all the above questions. It's because you know the truth and just want to keep your lies going. You don't care about the truth.

William knows I know how the towers were built and has been forbidden to discuss the towers structure so has never answered an email.

WHY haven't you posted an image of this core on 9-11?

femacore.gif

Why? Because you are supporting a lie and treason. The steel core columns never existed.

I prove with Independently verified evidence, that the Twin Towers had a concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Last edited:

William knows I know how the towers were built and has been forbidden to discuss the towers structure so has never answered an email.

Yeah. That's why he answered me. You're a lying sack of shit.

You contradict yourself and since you cannot post an image of the core you say existed, but I can post one of the core I say existed,

southcorestands.gif

you are the liar not I.

One look at all of the independently verified evidence of the concrete core will convince any reasonable person who cares for the US Constitution.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

You contradict yourself

Let's see the emails you supposedly sent him creep. I bet you never sent him any. He responded to me, why not you?

You're lying through your teeth.

I'll send him an email and see if he received anything from you. Why don't you try sending him something now? Ask him about the access to the express elevators from the lobby coward.

What are you afraid of?

this is the text of the last one.

[email protected]

Dear William Rodriguez,

You may be the only available person that can answer this question. I know from watching a 1990 documentary titled, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" that the towers had a steel reinforced cast concrete tubular core.
My question is, can you confirm this fact? It is of utmost importance to the 9-11 truth movement to begin to establish an accurate picture of the structure of the towers.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read and consider this request, and in advance for answering this question and providing information on the Twin Towers, if you will.

May Gods, protection, speed and will, be with you Mr. Rodriguez.

Sincerely,

Christopher A. Brown

Because of techno sabotage, before my use of fire wall and ability to detect ping attacks by my computers performance, The drive that had the second on it was erased in resurrecting the drive.

I may have the first on another machine which is archived.

That is just text, this is text also but most likely posted by the engineer of record.

Leslie E. Robertson on April Fools day?

Leslie E. Robertson
Posted: Apr 1 2006, 06:33 PM

Christophera is correct in stating that the Twin Towers were constructed with a concrete core. Although in my original design the core was to be a steel framed one that decision was overridden by Minoru Yamasaki the architect.

That core should have resisted the airplane impacts AND the fires. I have said nothing for four and a half years but can remain silent no longer. My belief is that only explosives could have caused WTC 1 & WTC 2 to collapse the way they did on September 11, 2001.

Leslie E. Robertson
Director Leslie E. Robertson Associates, R.L.L.P. and lead engineer of the World Trade Center

Robertson protects himself by posting on April fools day.

Again, just text. So this animated .gif of a massive concrete wall toppling into the core verifies the concrete core.

core_animation_75.gif

That is exactly what the perpetrators of mass murders would want you to say. However, it is just text and you have not, nor has anyone, posted an image of the FEMA core.

femacore.gif

That is exactly what the perpetrators of mass murders would want you to say. However, it is just text and you have not, nor has anyone, posted an image of the FEMA core.

femacore.gif

the proof has been posted, moron, you have even posted it, but you always lie and call it something else

Christopharter said:
Leslie E. Robertson

Christophera is correct in stating that the Twin Towers were constructed with a concrete core. Although in my original design the core was to be a steel framed one that decision was overridden by Minoru Yamasaki the architect.

That core should have resisted the airplane impacts AND the fires. I have said nothing for four and a half years but can remain silent no longer. My belief is that only explosives could have caused WTC 1 & WTC 2 to collapse the way they did on September 11, 2001.

Leslie E. Robertson
Director Leslie E. Robertson Associates, R.L.L.P. and lead engineer of the World Trade Center

This was posted by a guest from Chris's IP address .. didn't fool, anyone did it Chris .. you got sooo busted you imbecilical moron .. I think it was at Break for News ... :cuckoo:

Christopharter said:
Leslie E. Robertson

Leslie E. Robertson

This was posted by a guest from Chris's IP address .. didn't fool, anyone did it Chris .. you got sooo busted you imbecilical moron .. I think it was at Break for News ... :cuckoo:
figures that liar cant even begin to tell the truth

Christopharter said:
Leslie E. Robertson

Leslie E. Robertson

busted fabricating evidence again!!! :lol:

Christopharter said:
Leslie E. Robertson

Leslie E. Robertson

busted fabricating evidence again!!! :lol:

stan keeps trying to say I posted that and that there is proof, but stan never posts it. Just like none of the agents never post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

or none have ever logically explained what this is standing 400 feet + with an absolutely round and symetrical top with no steel protruding IF it is NOT concrete.

southcorestands.gif

or none have ever logically explained what stands to the left of the structural steel of the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Forum List

Back