Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Not possible because I use REAL evidence to back every post. This can only be a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

The Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 describes a concrete core. So does August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE., who is certified as a structural engineer in 12 states at chapter 2.1.

Not possible because I use REAL evidence to back every post. This can only be a concrete core.
wrong. :cuckoo:
another unsubstantiated claim.

when viewed from an angle with actual LIGHT shining on it it's clear it is steel. :lol:
corecloseupbest.jpg

I really wish that portion of the steel core would have remained standing. We would have been saved from over 4,500 posts of Goof-0-phera's repetitive debunked garbage.

And he could have used the last 8 years for something productive, like paying his child support.

when viewed from an angle with actual LIGHT shining on it it's clear it is steel. :lol:
corecloseupbest.jpg

I really wish that portion of the steel core would have remained standing. We would have been saved from over 4,500 posts of Goof-0-phera's repetitive debunked garbage.

And he could have used the last 8 years for something productive, like paying his child support.
more than that, he has 4 thread where he basically says the exact same thing over and over

corecloseupbest.jpg

It's clear by examination that the steel seen ONLY surrounds the core and the inside of the core is not seen.

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

Here tge steel has fallen away at 9 seconds and the dual hallways of WTC 2 on the south side are seen as 2 dark slots.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhNd48qx684&feature=related[/ame]

corecloseupbest.jpg

It's clear by examination that the steel seen ONLY surrounds the core and the inside of the core is not seen.

Then show an intact core from the time period when the twins were intact and occupied, Pat!

If you cannot show the core on 9-11 you say existed, when the towers are coming apart in front of cameras, which show a concrete core, then you've got no standing for any demands.

You are concealing felony murder and treason.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

If you cannot show the core on 9-11 you say existed, when the towers are coming apart in front of cameras, which show a concrete core, then you've got no standing for any demands.
every fucking photo you post shows the steel core you fucking moron

You are concealing felony murder and treason.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

If you can not show an intact concrete core during the time the twins were intact and occupied, YOU are an agent of deception and obfuscation.

You are displaying stupidity and mental retardation.

If you can not show an intact core of steel columns during the time the twins weent to the ground, YOU are an agent of deception and obfuscation.

You are pretending to display stupidity and mental retardation in your deception.

the fact is that IF such a steel core columns core existed as this,

femacore.gif

it would be seen on 9-11. It never has been.

What was seen can only be reasonably identified as concrete.

southcorestands.gif

Hey Chri$$y, I found a documentary from 1970. You're not going to like it!!

TRR-May14-07

Listen very carefully at the 2:10, 8:40, 9:00 and 9:50 marks, and you will hear the narrator clearly say "steel core columns".

And at the 11:20 and 13:50 marks, they show the core which matches the FEMA drawing.

How does it feel to be debunked? And by a 1970's documentary to boot! :lol:

Now, let's see something showing your intact concrete core from the same time period.

Yep, that production, "Building the World Trade Center was lying 31 years before it needed to.

Just like Robertson proposed a core to Yamasaki of steel core columns. Yamasaki vetoed that and designed a concrete core.

This is Robertsons preliminary drawing, the title block.

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

The free hand lettering of the title block is not credible as "final drawings". The truth movement was provided these from silverstein and associates in 2005 I think.

They have impossible digital anomalies on 20% of the 200+ sheets.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

Read about the silverstein plans and see how they are shown as inaccurate and obsolete.

Last edited:
How painful for you to have no evidence. The fake ignorance of an agents life. No identity, no standing under the constitution, only treasonous behavior that ignores the struggle and need for justice we all have.

02_911MournersGrZeroWallsWTC.jpg

the thing is, it's YOU that has no evidence
what you post never supports what you claim, it always proves the exact opposite

Hey Chris, can you show that those digital anomolies you keep posting are actually real and not another of your bullshit deceptions.

I have the same plans and there isn't anything like that on my ones. I've told you this before.

Also when I was doing drafting in the 70's we hand lettered almost everything until the fabulous Letraset system was introduced. However the old timers still used their Uppercase lettering where clarity was the issue. Lower case was never used. Stencil lettering was used by those who could not do freehand up to a good standard.

Large upper case for the Capital letter and small uppercase for the remaining text.

It's how it was done. and it was how it was expected to be done.

You are simply a dipstick moron with no experience in anything but telling lies. :cuckoo:

Your turn to post the Colgate Clock again I guess.

Hey Chris, can you show that those digital anomolies you keep posting are actually real and not another of your bullshit deceptions.

I have the same plans and there isn't anything like that on my ones. I've told you this before.

Also when I was doing drafting in the 70's we hand lettered almost everything until the fabulous Letraset system was introduced. However the old timers still used their Uppercase lettering where clarity was the issue. Lower case was never used. Stencil lettering was used by those who could not do freehand up to a good standard.

Large upper case for the Capital letter and small uppercase for the remaining text.

It's how it was done. and it was how it was expected to be done.

You are simply a dipstick moron with no experience in anything but telling lies. :cuckoo:

Your turn to post the Colgate Clock again I guess.
any chance you could get them scanned

No .. I can't be bothered doing something so time consuming for no result .. the imbecile known dis-affectionately as Goof-o-Phera will not recognize facts anyway. All copies aren't digital just BTW.

Anyway .. irrespective of some alleged anomoly ... -->>> on the actual plans or digital copies thereof .. it is of no consequence .. it is of no relevance in terms of a fact supporting Chris's delusions.

The plans do not show a concrete core .. and the plans could not accommodate his alleged beast without the towers being some kind of TARDIS (refer to Dr Who) wherein something bigger than the space that IS .. can somehow violate that space and then include a massive concrete core which wasn't ... on the plans.

Basic common sense really. .. with fries please.. :lol:

Forum List

Back