Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

No .. I can't be bothered doing something so time consuming for no result .. the imbecile known dis-affectionately as Goof-o-Phera will not recognize facts anyway. All copies aren't digital just BTW.

Anyway .. irrespective of some alleged anomoly ... -->>> on the actual plans or digital copies thereof .. it is of no consequence .. it is of no relevance in terms of a fact supporting Chris's delusions.

The plans do not show a concrete core .. and the plans could not accommodate his alleged beast without the towers being some kind of TARDIS (refer to Dr Who) wherein something bigger than the space that IS .. can somehow violate that space and then include a massive concrete core which wasn't ... on the plans.

Basic common sense really. .. with fries please.. :lol:
yes, i understand that goof-o-phera is a fucking loon
i'm just curious what was actually in those boxes that got that anomaly

Yep, that production, "Building the World Trade Center was lying 31 years before it needed to.
[debunked horseshit removed]

You honestly believe they put out that documentary because over three decades later they would need it to counter YOUR claims? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You really think you and your idiotic theory that only you believe in are so important?

You're even MORE delusional than I thought.

No theory here,

southcorestands.gif

that is concrete. You have no image from 9-11 showing the core of FEMA,

femacore.gif

You have no independent verifications showing FEMA is correct. All of your information and all of your sources, sources go back to who ever direct FEMA to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel in the core as core columns.

panel_5.jpg

You can keep posting those same 4 pictures all you want, but.....

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU OR YOUR STUPID THEORY!!!!!

did you figure out how to fit all those elevators, stairways, hallways and "elevator guide rail supports" inside your impossible concrete core yet? :lol:

No .. I can't be bothered doing something so time consuming for no result .. the imbecile known dis-affectionately as Goof-o-Phera will not recognize facts anyway. All copies aren't digital just BTW.

Anyway .. irrespective of some alleged anomaly ... -->>> on the actual plans or digital copies thereof .. it is of no consequence .. it is of no relevance in terms of a fact supporting Chris's delusions.

The plans do not show a concrete core .. and the plans could not accommodate his alleged beast without the towers being some kind of TARDIS (refer to Dr Who) wherein something bigger than the space that IS .. can somehow violate that space and then include a massive concrete core which wasn't ... on the plans.

I wouldn't waste MY time bothering with that really DC .. the freely available plans for public consumption do have that anomaly if that is what it is .. the Master Plans do not have that anomaly .. but then they don't have any revision table input either .. they are blank.

My suspicions are that they are stencil initials which is a bit different to hand written initials.

It really doesn't matter because Chris has been debunked on all facets of his ludicrous claims.. and we should just concentrate on humiliating his theory.. or him :eusa_whistle:

Anyway .. irrespective of some alleged anomaly ... -->>> on the actual plans or digital copies thereof .. it is of no consequence .. it is of no relevance in terms of a fact supporting Chris's delusions.

I wouldn't waste MY time bothering with that really DC .. the freely available plans for public consumption do have that anomaly if that is what it is .. the Master Plans do not have that anomaly .. but then they don't have any revision table input either .. they are blank.

My suspicions are that they are stencil initials which is a bit different to hand written initials.

It really doesn't matter because Chris has been debunked on all facets of his ludicrous claims.. and we should just concentrate on humiliating his theory.. or him :eusa_whistle:
or both :D

You can keep posting those same 4 pictures all you want, but.....

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU OR YOUR STUPID THEORY!!!!!

No one has any evidence except for myself and the perps benefit by ignoring evidence, so agents ignore it.

Post one image of this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

In 6 years, no one ever has.

Hmmmmm, that is clear to you in what I posted?

There are no columns in the core here.

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

Confirmed by these images. The first is a superimposition of a "before9-11" shot taken at the same place as the 9-11 image above.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

The next image shows the same approximate moment from the north or clock wise around the WTC as viewed above.

WESTend view of core wall section
wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

I have just shown that NONE of the vertical steel in the photos is showing steel core columns INSIDE where they have to be to be called "core columns".

There were 24 massive box columns NOT INSIDE THE CORE, that surrounded the core, and the spire above is one of those.

You attempt to misrepresent. The columns ARE NOT inside the core, and I just proved that with evidence.

Oh, agents do not use evidence, they have an agenda.

you can keep posting those same 4 pictures all you want, but.....

no one believes you or your stupid theory!!!!!
]

no one has any evidence except for myself and the perps benefit by ignoring evidence, so agents ignore it.

in 6 years, no one ever has.

no one believes you !!!!

agents, your psyops is a failure. It is common knowldge that the core of the Twin Towers was concrete.

no one has any evidence except for myself and the perps benefit by ignoring evidence, so agents ignore it.

no one believes you !!!!

agents, your psyops is a failure. It is common knowldge that the core of the Twin Towers was concrete.

[/QUOTE]
wrong, only paranoid delusional people think there was a concrete core

no one believes you !!!!

[/QUOTE]
[B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]
No, it is common knowledge that you are a retard.

Go back to Krypton, Tard-El.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

I'll hit on your blood money algoxy website once for every USMB poster you can name that supports your idiotic theory.

Ready, Set, Go Chri$$y, start naming them.

Why would anyone here be more informed than elsewhere in the truth movement? Why would they be immune to the misinformation and psyops?

They would have to put reason and evidence over social fears and use evidence, like Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology which identifies a concrete core in 1992.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Or they would have to realize that in the days after 9-11 the buiildings engineer of record identified a concrete core.

Why would they oppose the vast psyops of the infiltrated government and use evidence?

Material evidence from the scen of the crime shows a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

A remnant of concrete at ground zero shows the massive core base wall.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

Forum List

Back