Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Hey Chris. You have a mojor problem.

This article that you keep posting as gospel says that "The central core, a reinforced concrete tower, contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts."
oxfordarchcore.jpg

This is a major problem for your theory.

Why you ask? I'll explain.

You admitted that WTC2 had elevator access at the lobby level to the express elevators from OUTSIDE the concrete core. Here is the photo that you admitted this to.
elevator.jpg

If the central core contained the lift shafts for the elevators as you and the Oxford article seem to think, how is that photo above possible? There should be a 12' thick concrete wall between the open are of the lobby and the express elevator doors in that photo!!!! I mean the Oxford article clearly states that the shafts were contained INSIDE the concrete core. Where is the 12' thick wall in that photo???

What a huge error!

:lol::lol::lol:

From the other thread. Something is severely wrong Chris!!!

gumout has NO EVIDENCE showing the concrete core on 9-11 so resorts to nonsense and photoshopping.

In order to try and prove this point gummie has photoshopped a WTC 2 lobby image with WTC 1 exterior features outside the windows. But it blundered with translucency and made a zoom show the footbridge outside show through the perimeter wall columns.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

gumout has NO EVIDENCE showing the concrete core on 9-11 so resorts to nonsense and photoshopping.

In order to try and prove this point gummie has photoshopped a WTC 2 lobby image with WTC 1 exterior features outside the windows. But it blundered with translucency and made a zoom show the footbridge outside show through the perimeter wall columns.

Here's yet another one of your make believe lies. I didn;t photoshop anything based on the simple fact that I got that photo from another source idiot. You were told this many times. Here is the original:
wtc1lookingwest.jpg

In the bottom right corner you can see NYCfoto.com as the source. You're an idiot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As if you could not photoshop one of their digital images. As if doing so would obliterate their mark.

See this agent.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2876388-post8188.html

Stop supporting secret methods of mass murder.

Here's the original photo from their website asshole. Complete with "bleeding" windows.
Inside WTC | New York City Photos

That PROVES I didn't Photoshop anything like you claim you dishonest prick.

:lol:
well, clearly you MUST own NYC Photos
LOL

As if the infiltrations of the US government and corporations was not adequate to position that photo for you.

It does not matter whose site the photo came from, the footbridge windows cannot bleed through the perimeter columns in a real photo.

WHY haven't you posted an image of this core on 9-11 yet?

femacore.gif

instead of playing with fake elevator/lobby photos.

Last edited:
the photos have been posted, moron
even YOU have posted them
you just claim they are not steel core columns and claim you see concrete where none was

agent blah-blah divcorn tries to misrepresent with NOTHING backing it's assertion.

The only photos showing steel box columns that I've posted are fully annotated with their true structural identities and feature the spire. This is the west side looking from the north.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The west side looking east.

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

The north side a little earlier than the above from the north east.

shearspirewall.jpg

A superimposition taken from almost exactlyt the same place with a before/after comparison to show that the 9-11 images of steel columns I have posted are NOT INSIDE THE CORE.
superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

Now agent, post an image of this core on 9-11 or be guilty of concealing treason.

femacore.gif

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

btw, moron, you just posted 3 photos that show steel core columns that meet the criteria for that FEMA simplified diagram

As if the infiltrations of the US government and corporations was not adequate to position that photo for you.

It does not matter whose site the photo came from, the footbridge windows cannot bleed through the perimeter columns in a real photo.

WHY haven't you posted an image of this core on 9-11 yet?

femacore.gif

instead of playing with fake elevator/lobby photos.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWnm7UpsXk&feature=related[/ame]

Okay, I know agents have no evidence, but really can you do not better than lowly spam.

Or better yet prove you are not agents concealing treason. Post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Oh, I gues you can't. You are disabled because it did not exist, and the concrete core did. Duh, there is Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

no, dipshit
you have to PROVE treason, not us the negative
and so far you have NOTHING
you are a delusional pathetic fucking moron

If the Moron Christo etc etc" as specified by DC had any sort pf real case then he wouldn't be being crucified in this forum.

Logically he would be succeeding in a case which will prove him correct.

Considering he has been laughed out of even the most comical of situations .. I reckon he is flogging a dead horse .. .. duh

The moron is just confirming his narcissist view that he requires attention because of his self absorbed egotism ..

= I am .. therefore I am Right ..

Terribly though the flying cottage will come and take you to the land of the wishing chair to the land of the Topsy Turvy Man.

Watch out for the Gold wings or sometimes the angry RED wings

He had a house where the fire place was upside down and the fire went the wrong way down the chimney pot.

Never mind

Stann

Okay, I know agents have no evidence, but really can you do not better than lowly spam.

Or better yet prove you are not agents concealing treason. Post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Oh, I gues you can't. You are disabled because it did not exist, and the concrete core did. Duh, there is Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

From your own signature line...

Those posting here who do not respect laws and the Constitution they are made under, or refuse to recognize when laws are violated by government, are only safely considered agents of treason serving the infiltration of the US government, if the citizens with allegiance to the United States who are witnessing the behaviors of all posting on this issue, seek to support and defend the US Constitution.

Your own words prove we are not agents, as we can only be safely considered agents if someone files a case against us to support and defend the US Constitution. No one has done so against me, therefore I am not an agent. And I am willing to bet that none of the other posters have had cases filed on them either.

I warned you that you were not saying what you thought you were.

femacore.gif

From your own signature line...

Those posting here who do not respect laws and the Constitution they are made under, or refuse to recognize when laws are violated by government, are only safely considered agents of treason serving the infiltration of the US government, if the citizens with allegiance to the United States who are witnessing the behaviors of all posting on this issue, seek to support and defend the US Constitution.

Your own words prove we are not agents, as we can only be safely considered agents if someone files a case against us to support and defend the US Constitution. No one has done so against me, therefore I am not an agent. And I am willing to bet that none of the other posters have had cases filed on them either.

I warned you that you were not saying what you thought you were.
i havent had any case filed against me

Forum List

Back