Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

agents pretending that TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 is a civil action.

You will be arrested, imprisoned, arraigned, tried and sentenced. You are already under surveillance. We all are, our roles are known.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Last edited:

You will be arrested, imprisoned, arraigned, tried and sentenced. You are already under surveillance. We all are, our roles are known.

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

CriscoFEARa's boundless ignorance is amusing.

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 penalizes certain criminal behavior, so it is not a civil statute. It is a criminal statute.

A citizen (or any other person) who REPORTS an alleged felony pursuant to the language of that Act is reporting an alleged crime, too.

So what?

But it is also a crime to falsely report such things to a Federal Investigator.

Since I, for instance, have exactly zero knowledge of any criminal activity taking place on 9/11/2001 (or since that date -- relative to the enemy attacks on us), I cannot possibly be guilty of misprision of a felony OR misprision of treason.

But if YOU, being the fucking dishonest moron you are, falsely report your baseless contention to Federal authorities that I have supposedly engaged in misprision of treason or misprision of a felony, then YOU are arguably guilty of a violation of TITLE 18 PART I CHAPTER 47 § 1001.

Last edited:
Because you work to conceal facts that prove treason you are guilty of a crime, misprision of felony and treason.

If this is not true you will produce an image of this core from 9-11, that you advocate existed.

femacore.gif

Here is the core that did exist.

southcorestands.gif

And it was concrete just like the engineer of record described in the days after 9-11.

Last edited:
Because you work to conceal facts that prove treason you are guilty of a crime, misprision of felony and treason.

If this is not true you will produce an image of this core from 9-11, that you advocate existed.* * * *

I will not produce any images for you that match or appear similar to or entirely different from the image you keep pretending is relevant. It isn't.

That I decline to play your retarded game has not one tiny bit of evidential (probative) power regarding your idiotic claim that I am guilty of any crime.

Whether that image you keep showing is accurate or not is beside the point. Most rational people (thus excluding you) recognize it as a simplified form of what the authors were trying to explain. They did not say it was an accurate floor plan, you scumbag moron. And it doesn't need to be an accurate floor plan to demonstrate the point: that the core was made of steel.

YOU have NEVER ever, not once, posted any image of the "concrete core" you pretend existed. And the reason you have never done so (and never will) is because -- as everyone who has studied this matter is well aware -- the core was made of steel.

Say what you like agent, it is obvious you cannot produce an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

No one ever has.

The only core that can be shown on 9-11 is the concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

which is why I keep showing it.

Say what you like agent, it is obvious you cannot produce an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

No one ever has.

southcorestands.gif

(A) You are the only 'agent," you lying shitbag.

(B) You have never yet showed us any image of a concrete core, you lying scumbag rat fucker.

(C) Ignoring what the image was intended to convey doesn't change what it was intended to convey. It was a shorthand version of a generic steel core. Nothing more.

(D) You are a truly lousy lowlife scumbag piece of shit for deliberately hurting the families of the victims killed by al qaeda, you scumbag.

By your own words, until such time as this happens, you have no right to call me an agent.

The only role they know you have is that of the delusional village idiot. That's why they are not showing up at your house to shut you up permanently.

femacore.gif

No one ever has.

southcorestands.gif

(A) You are the only 'agent," you lying shitbag.

(B) You have never yet showed us any image of a concrete core, you lying scumbag rat fucker.

(C) Ignoring what the image was intended to convey doesn't change what it was intended to convey. It was a shorthand version of a generic steel core. Nothing more.

(D) You are a truly lousy lowlife scumbag piece of shit for deliberately hurting the families of the victims killed by al qaeda, you scumbag.

HEY, I wouldn't let that POS fuck me to save my life.:ack-1::scared1:

By your own words, until such time as this happens, you have no right to call me an agent.

The only role they know you have is that of the delusional village idiot. That's why they are not showing up at your house to shut you up permanently.
and thats why no one is suing him for the crap he claims
#1, he has nothing to pay the damages
#2, it would be extremely hard to prove someone with as little credibility as Goof-o-phera, actually CAUSED any damage

If this is not true you will produce an image of this core from 9-11, that you advocate existed.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

And it was concrete just like the engineer of record described in the days after 9-11.

You know, since you have repeatedly posted your personal info on this site and others, it would be really easy for me to talk to an attorney about libel or slander against you for constantly claiming I am guilty of a crime I did not commit.

Recant your claims, or I may decide to do this.

And deleting your info won't help. I've saved most of them on a thumb drive. Again, really easy to hand to an attorney.

I know you don't have much, but it would be fun to watch your pockets turned out live and in person.

And it was concrete just like the described in the days after 9-11.

You know, since you have repeatedly posted your personal info on this site and others, it would be really easy for me to talk to an attorney about libel or slander against you for constantly claiming I am guilty of a crime I did not commit.

And deleting your info won't help. I've saved most of them on a thumb drive. Again, really easy to hand to an attorney.

I know you don't have much, but it would be fun to watch your pockets turned out live and in person.
sorry man, but a lawyer would take one look at it and tell you it would be a waste of time because no one actually believes anything he says so you have suffered zero damages

And it was concrete just like the described in the days after 9-11.

sorry man, but a lawyer would take one look at it and tell you it would be a waste of time because no one actually believes anything he says so you have suffered zero damages

I think I could make the case that his allegations are causing me psychological damage. And I definitely could cover my lawyer's fees out of my pocket, so that would not be an issue in whether he takes the case or not.

I think I could make the case that his allegations are causing me psychological damage. And I definitely could cover my lawyer's fees out of my pocket, so that would not be an issue in whether he takes the case or not.
and what would you seek for damages
the man has nothing of value
lol

lol

His computer! That would stop his delusional bullshit dead in it's tracks.

And the algoxy profits for the next century.

My much better half got a major inheritance when her mother passed. We would call the lawyer's fees "fun money".

Thinking about this is pushing me towards looking into it. I could see it as therapy for the emotional pain he has put me through making his baseless claims.

lol

My much better half got a major inheritance when her mother passed. We would call the lawyer's fees "fun money".

Thinking about this is pushing me towards looking into it. I could see it as therapy for the emotional pain he has put me through making his baseless claims.
hmm, maybe ownership of any and all domains
;)

lol

hmm, maybe ownership of any and all domains
;)

Good one! If I decide to go for it, I'll ask for that too.

You will be very disappointed when the web site profits are negative $400 a year. rats have small brains . . . so that means it will cost you. I wouldn't think of misrepresenting a financial loss to a disabled rodent.

WHY haven't you posted an image of this core on 9-11? WHY?

femacore.gif

Forum List

Back