Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

You will be very disappointed when the web site profits are negative $400 a year. rats have small brains . . . so that means it will cost you. I wouldn't think of misrepresenting a financial loss to a disabled rodent.

WHY haven't you posted an image of this core on 9-11? WHY?

femacore.gif

My bride has a very sizable fortune. Kicking your ass in court would be worth whatever we lost.

We lost money making a landscaper re-sod our lawn because he fucked up. We still had a good time laughing after seeing his face when he lost.

Best 5 grand we ever spent.

You will be very disappointed when the web site profits are negative $400 a year. rats have small brains . . . so that means it will cost you. I wouldn't think of misrepresenting a financial loss to a disabled rodent.

femacore.gif
dipshit, once he owns your domains, he would be able to move them to a much less expensive host, or not even have them on a host
LOL you show once again you are nothing but a fucking moronic idiot

femacore.gif

My bride has a very sizable fortune. Kicking your ass in court would be worth whatever we lost.

We lost money making a landscaper re-sod our lawn because he fucked up. We still had a good time laughing after seeing his face when he lost.

oh, and on top of that, have it be a sanction from him purchasing any NEW domains as well

femacore.gif

oh, and on top of that, have it be a sanction from him purchasing any NEW domains as well

Hey, good one.

And maybe have him publish a public retraction of his allegations against me, explaining his theories are a hoax.

Goof-0 will never know how liberating having a multi-million dollar estate really is.

Let's do a quickie recap on what passes for CriscoFEARa "logic."

I don't buy any of his bullshit.

I accept what the U.S. Government has said about 9/11.

But goofotera thinks I should be prosecuted for misprision of treason.

Thus, his "case" seems to depend on the proposition that I am "aware" that the GOVERNMENT is lying, but that I have failed to come forward to reveal that I "know" the government is lying.

And the very same government will then prosecute me for believing THEM.

And in the wacky world of CriscoFEARa, that kind of "thinking" makes "sense." :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Prosecutor: Your Honor, and Ladies and Germs of this American Jury, it is palpably RIDICULOUS for the defendant ("Liability") to have believed anything we said. Yet he CLAIMS to have "believed" us. So you can believe me when I tell you that you should convict Liability for believing a single thing we have ever said.

Defense counsel: I object. Is the prosecutor actually asking us to believe him?

The Court: Objection sustained. That WOULD be crazy.

Prosecutor: Your Honor, and Ladies and Germs of this American Jury, it is palpably RIDICULOUS for the defendant ("Liability") to have believed anything we said. Yet he CLAIMS to have "believed" us. So you can believe me when I tell you that you should convict Liability for believing a single thing we have ever said.

Defense counsel: I object. Is the prosecutor actually asking us to believe him?

The Court: Objection sustained. That WOULD be crazy.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

femacore.gif

Oh, by the way Goof-0, rats are actually very smart, and one of the planets smartest survivors. They can detect a food source at great distances, and can push their bodies through 1/4" holes to get at it.

And the males are superb providers for their offspring, unlike a certain poster on this thread.

femacore.gif

By the way, shit for brains, I thought you only paid $200 per year for the speed and power of the server.ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE SERVER!!!

Is this yet another in your string of lies????????

femacore.gif

By the way, shit for brains, I thought you only paid $200 per year for the speed and power of the server.ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE SERVER!!!

Is this yet another in your string of lies????????

Maybe they raised the price. But that only means that he has found enough money to run his scam web site, which is money he declines to use to support his own kids (allegedly).

All that and not one scrap of evidence showing the supposed steel core columns existed. Well, gummie rat might be able to lap up nwo feces to survive, but that will not protect the US Constitution which the rodents never mention.

The truth of the twin towers core will protect the Consitution. It was concrete and there is independently verified evidence of it.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Last edited:
All that and no one scrap of evidence showing the supposed steel core columns existed. Well, gummie rat might be able to lap up nwo feces to survive, but that will not protect the US Constitution which the rodents never mention.

The truth of the twin towers core will protect the Consitution. It was concrete and there is independently verified evidence of it.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

none of your posts have shown a single piece of evidence that a concrete core ever existed
you remain a pathological LIAR

You would hope that you would be pathological with your lying, but no such luck. You are a criminal traitor. This can only be a 400 foot tall concrete tube.

southcorestands.gif

Then the engineer of record identifies a concrete core.

Newsweek in the days following 9-11 has an article with info from Robertson describing a concrete core.

1166187.standard.jpg

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

Then the Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies a concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Then there is a structural engineer certified in 12 states who identifies the concrete core.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

Last edited:
You would hope that you would be pathological with your lying, but no such luck. You are a criminal traitor. This can only be a 400 foot tall concrete tube.

http://www.ncsea.com/downloads/wtcseerp.pdf
LIAR
there is no concrete in the core

Technically correct, the core is empty except for elevator guide rail support steel as seen here.

panel_5.jpg

They are easy to identify because of butt plates occasionally used to join them.

The concrete surrounded the core area, which was empty.

southcorestands.gif

LIAR

Technically correct, the core is empty except for elevator guide rail support steel as seen here.
not just technically correct, totally correct
there was NO, NONE, ZERO, NADA, concrete in the cores of the WTC towers above grade

All that and no one scrap of evidence showing the supposed steel core columns existed. Well, gummie rat might be able to lap up nwo feces to survive, but that will not protect the US Constitution which the rodents never mention.

Then post some, instead of your delusional self serving algoxy pay site links.

A photo of an intact core during the occupancy period would be fine.

http://www.ncsea.com/downloads/wtcseerp.pdf
LIAR

They are easy to identify because of butt plates occasionally used to join them.

The concrete surrounded the core area, which was empty.

Totally incorrect, the core was full of steel core columns.

Your brain and conscience are the only things that are empty.

Forum List

Back