Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

An image from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns is needed before those assertions have any veracity at all..

you are shown steel core columns in the core area every day. you are a delusional paranoid schizophrenic.

So far, not counting from looping a video of the collapse as though that somehow constitutes proof that the core was crafted with concrete (and it doesn't constitute proof of that in any way, of course), it is significant that ChrissytoFEARa is unable to show ANY actual evidence that the core was made of concrete.

He can't do it and he never will because there exists no evidence -- and there never did exist any actual evidence -- that the towers' construction ACTUALLY involved concrete in the core.

I read the Wiki piece, too. But Wiki saying something is far from proof. Similarly, the Newsweek comment was the reporter's comment, not a quote from Robertson. I don't know how often DiveCon has had to remind the always dishonest ChrissytoFEARa of that simple truth -- but I do see that ChrissytoFEARa has always steadfastly been too dishonest to acknowledge it.

There is a REASON that ChrissytoFEARa refuses to be honest.

You should prove that the reporter inserted her own information rather than just consolidating that from Robertson probably recorded for that purpose. Reporters commonly do that and must remove the quotes because the complete intact words are not used from the interview. Such is SOP in the business.

The video that s_n_a_f_u made the looping .gif from is here, see at 17 seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI]YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?[/ame]

The concrete core is proven with independently verified evidence.

Why don't you have the official building plans?

The proof is filed in a United States District Court. You have no proof to even post on the web.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosure.html

Last edited:
You should prove that the reporter inserted her own information rather than just consolidating that from Robertson probably recorded for that purpose. Reporters commonly do that and must remove the quotes because the complete intact words are not used from the interview. Such is SOP in the business.

YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?

The proof is filed in a United States District Court. You have no proof to even post on the web.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

and obstructing facts with bullshit is SOP in the "seeker of truth" business, which by the way has NOTHING to do with truth.

If words were human, TRUTH would sue you for liable, slander and identity theft and win.

YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

and obstructing facts with bullshit is SOP in the "seeker of truth" business, which by the way has NOTHING to do with truth.

The uses of cognitive distortions indicate a psyops and the total lack of evidence.

2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.

You have posted no facts I've obstructed. No traitor has.

All these agents have to do to get their way is produce the official building plans.

They cannot even reasonably explain why they cannot produce the plans.

All these agents have to do to get their way is produce the official building plans.

When the buildings are a joint creation of the PORT AUTHORITY OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY, where do you imagine such plans get filed?

Do you actually think that NY City or NY State has authority over such plans?

When the buildings are a joint creation of the PORT AUTHORITY OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY, where do you imagine such plans get filed?

i would assume that the plans would have been filed with SEVERAL different agencies in BOTH states

Christofcal, you know yourself you can indeed get copies of those plans at either the NY Port Authority, or from the National Institute of Standards offices in DC.
you cannot get all of them on the web, the pages that have been presented to you on this very thread you refuse to acknowledge.
As with all requests for building plans, you have to pay. I myself have paid 500 bucks for a set of plans for a single story building simply to bid on one aspect of the construction.
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
is the website for the NY port authority.
They will only duplicate plans for ANY building in their jurisdiction for someone who shows up in person. That is the policy stated on their website.

You know you don't want information, you decline to accept any information presented to you. You want to spread propaganda on behalf of enemies of the USA.

Now, like fizz says, get off here, go get a fucking job and pay your child support!

i would assume that the plans would have been filed with SEVERAL different agencies in BOTH states

I am not sure. I kinda doubt it though.

I mean this snippet comes from a later date, but the import is clear:

Although the November 2004 "World Trade Center Redevelopment
Agreement" provides that the Authority is not required to obtain building permits from the City in connection with construction at the World Trade Center site, the Agreement states that the Authority will comply with all applicable requirements of the New York City Building Code for all construction work to be performed by the Authority or any of its net lessees at the World Trade Center site.
http://www.panynj.gov/about/pdf/mou_nyc_dob_panynj_cranes_derricks_030509.pdf (Emphasis added.)

I BELIEVE that they were similarly exempt from filing locally at the time of the original planning and construction of the PA Twin Tower Complex.

Christofcal, you know yourself you can indeed get copies of those plans at either the NY Port Authority, or from the National Institute of Standards offices in DC.

I've learned long ago there are no responses for such requests. If you think what you say is true, you get them and prove me wrong.

The makers of the disappeared documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers",.mp3 search update could not even get the plans from the port authority in response to a FOIA in 1988, 13 years before 9-11.

The Twin towers had a concrete core.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

Agreement" provides that the Authority is not required to obtain building permits from the City in connection with construction at the World Trade Center site, the Agreement states that the Authority will comply with all applicable requirements of the New York City Building Code for all construction work to be performed by the Authority or any of its net lessees at the World Trade Center site.
http://www.panynj.gov/about/pdf/mou_nyc_dob_panynj_cranes_derricks_030509.pdf (Emphasis added.)

I BELIEVE that they were similarly exempt from filing locally at the time of the original planning and construction of the PA Twin Tower Complex.
all that says is they dont HAVE TO
but that they WILL comply
at least thats how i read it

Agents in the post 9-11 psyops must logically hijack a thread containing useful information for gaining truth if they are being defeated in their disinformation.

The Port Authority of NY/NJ could comply with the normal requirements of the local NY City building codes without having to file plans with them.

The question was: where are the plans?

Since they were not likely to be required to be filed by this multi-jurisdictional entity, I suspect they weren't.

That's all I'm suggesting.

So, to demand that WE must provide the plans to ChrissytoFEARa, as he tries to demand, is silly of him.

I'd venture the guess that the original plans ended-up being stored AT the Twin Towers.

I've learned long ago there are no responses for such requests. If you think what you say is true, you get them and prove me wrong.

The makers of the disappeared documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers",.mp3 search update could not even get the plans from the port authority in response to a FOIA in 1988, 13 years before 9-11.

The Twin towers had a concrete core.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

I am not the one that wants them. You do. You go to the people's republic of Ny and get them (sorry liability)
You will have to present your request in person and PAY for them. I have no desire to do either, go to NY or pay for them to satisfy your desire.
As it seems to be important to you, go get them.
At least accept that you have been given the "reasonable response" you asked for as to why you can't just click them up on the internet.

Let me clue you in on building plans;
I designed several subdivisions for the White Mtn Apache nation. I own the plans, they own the subdivision. I am obligated to provide copies of MY plans, MY intellectual property, to those that request it ANS have approval from the tribe to make such a request.
Imagine a world where bank robbers could simply go down to city hall and ask for the plans to the first national bank..........

Let me put it this way;
Say you and 911nutjob had anal sex, afterwards you wiped your ass and left a bloddy shitstain with lube mixed in on your hankie. You toss the shitty bloody hankie in the trash can, but miss it and it lands behind the behind the trash can.
Days later your mom finds it and knowing its yours, and thinking she is doing you a favor, writes your name on it and hangs it on the fridge.
Now say some art afficiando stops by and offers to buy it from you.
You sell it.
The art collector owns the shit-stained rag, but you withhold the rights to how it was created, for obvious reasons.
Now, the art collector owns the rag, but the 'intelectual property', or how it was created belongs to you.
see how that works?
Now add in the fact that allowing every tom dick and osama the ability to access building plans on demand creates a security threat.
See why they are controlled?
At least accept that you have been given the "reasonable response" you asked for as to why you can't just click up any set of building plans on the internet.

The Port Authority of NY/NJ could comply with the normal requirements of the local NY City building codes without having to file plans with them.

Since they were not likely to be required to be filed by this multi-jurisdictional entity, I suspect they weren't.

So, to demand that WE must provide the plans to ChrissytoFEARa, as he tries to demand, is silly of him.

I'd venture the guess that the original plans ended-up being stored AT the Twin Towers.

The infiltrators of the US government, perpetrators of mass murder and treason would want you to term my demand that you provide plans "silly". It serves their interests in destroying the Constitution and rule of law.

The Twins of course had copies by emergency regulations as I've already stated. Emergency regulations also demand that a second set be kept by the local municipality for reference in case the building cannot be occupied. Here is a fact of law you are still refusing to recognize as you conduct your subterfuge.

guiliani took the WTC documents while the courts protect their hiding

Your masters have the plans.

Last edited:

A set of "as-builts" would normally be kept on site for maintainence.
A set would be on file with the port authority as well. Accorcing to info on their website, requests for plans must be made in person.
The architectual/engineering that designed the structure would have to retain them as well, but can only give them out with approval from the owner of the structure.
In the NIST report, the appendix stated that the engineering firm that designed the repairs after the 1993 attack provided a "sealed and signed" set of "as-builts" used in the report.
In most states, large public building plans would be in the state library as well, but access would be limited for security reasons.
The local fire/police would want a copy of the basic floor plans, but since the port authority is the police and fire protection, as well as the owners(at least in part) they would already have them.

Christfecalmatter's claim that because he can't click them up on the internet they are hidden is simply a diversion by a recognized propaganda agent to help him in spreading disinformation......

Agents in the post 9-11 psyops must logically hijack a thread containing useful information for gaining truth if they are being defeated in their disinformation.

you dont have any useful information.

you lie and claim that a building with a steel core had a concrete core. how is that useful? :cuckoo:

2. 1. Structural design

As an interstate agency, the Port Authority was not subject to local laws and regulations of the City of New York, including building codes. Nonetheless, the Port Authority required architects and structural engineers to follow the New York City building codes. At the time when the World Trade Center was planned, new building codes were being devised to replace the 1938 version that was still in place. The structural engineers ended up following draft versions of the new 1968 building codes, which incorporated "advanced techniques" in building design. [45]
Wapedia - Wiki: Construction of the World Trade Center.

Forum List

Back