Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Another null post by an agent of treason.

I've filed facts consistent with evidence. Guide rail support steel misrepresented as "core columns"

panel_5.jpg

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

The perps would want you to pretend that you had a position, but you don't, and if you made half an effort to define it, suddenly you would have no evidence or only misrepresentations all leading back to FEMA.

Whereas the concrete core is independently verified. Like this structural engineer certified in 12 states.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

identifies a concrete core in chapter 2.1 of his pdf.

Then Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992. identifies a concrete core in the World Trade Center. And of course there are number of images from 9-11 showing the concrete core, or remnants of it, with a completely empty core area.

spire_dust-3.jpg

That is rebar, cannot be anything but rebar.

PANEL 2

Top left, single frame from video link shows portion of east core wall toppling back into the empty core area. The spire, outside and on the opposite side of the core, stands in the back ground. This is about the same moment as the top left image of Panel 1.

Bottom right. Frame of video from NW showing the WTC 1 north core wall as spire is forming. Note wide, irregular base of steel element toppling out of north core wall. Steel elevator guide rail supports and sections of interior box columns with portions of concrete wall still attached tilt and fall awkwardly balanced, away from the plane of the wall.

panel_2.jpg

Top image video-see at 17 seconds

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI[/ame]

Bottom image video, see at 13-14 seconds

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIZp6aOibiM[/ame]

Last edited:
Your nulling cannot be taken seriously and makes you obviously unreasonable acting with a disinformation agenda . . . agent.

The September 13, 2001 article is correct and the only core seen on 9-11 is concrete.

southcorestands.gif

There is no visual evidence of concrete in the photos you post other than flooring. As each floor collapsed downward, of course you'd see concrete, but the stuff standing vertically all appears to be steel -- and exclusively steel.

Your posts are fictional and, thus, null.

You treasonous fuck.

IF (and it now seems clearer than ever before that this is one BIG "if") the core had been constructed of steel AND concrete, there SHOULD be evidence of VERTICAL concrete and some record of construction of the core with concrete.

Post it.

But you won't. Because you are a Troofer and thus just a liar.

Last edited:
If Troofers' poisonous treason could get the fuckwads sent to the big house, ChrissytoFEARa COULD -- with a little bit of luck in the talent portion of the contest -- end up as:
MISS PRISON, 2010!

PANEL 2

Top left, single frame from video link shows portion of east core wall toppling back into the empty core area. The spire, outside and on the opposite side of the core, stands in the back ground. This is about the same moment as the top left image of Panel 1.

Bottom right. Frame of video from NW showing the WTC 1 north core wall as spire is forming. Note wide, irregular base of steel element toppling out of north core wall. Steel elevator guide rail supports and sections of interior box columns with portions of concrete wall still attached tilt and fall awkwardly balanced, away from the plane of the wall.

Top image video-see at 17 seconds

Bottom image video, see at 13-14 seconds
^^^^^NULL and VOID

agents "nulling" about with text does not change the fact they refuse to recognize violations of law,

In mass murder which enabled compromise to the Constitution and the well being of Americans.

violations of the law (if they happened) have nothing to do with your stupid concrete core hoax. its either concrete or steel. i can show pictures of the steel core before 9/11, on 9/11 and after 9/11...

you got any pictures of a concrete core AT ALL??!! :cuckoo:

YOU GOT NOTHING!!

agents "nulling" about with text does not change the fact they refuse to recognize violations of law,

In mass murder which enabled compromise to the Constitution and the well being of Americans.

violations of the law (if they happened) have nothing to do with your stupid concrete core hoax. its either concrete or steel. i can show pictures of the steel core before 9/11, on 9/11 and after 9/11...

YOU GOT NOTHING!!

They are substantiated and remove the buildings plans and construction photos of the concrete core. As an agent with the agenda of concealing the true building design you will fail to recognize that in service to treason.

YOU GOT NOTHING!!

They are substantiated and remove the buildings plans and construction photos of the concrete core. As an agent with the agenda of concealing the true building design you will fail to recognize that in service to treason.
you are too fucking stupid
there were BOOKS published about the WTC after its construction
they still exist
if there was a concrete core they would still have the photos of it
i suggest you spend some time in used book stores and find one showing a concrete core

YOU GOT NOTHING!!

again you make a significant and unjustified leap in logic. where is it documented that building plans and construction photos were taken? it only says photos and documents. guiliani had an office in the WTC complex. sounds like he took normal office contents to me.

YOU GOT NOTHING!!

again you make a significant and unjustified leap in logic. where is it documented that building plans and construction photos were taken? it only says photos and documents. guiliani had an office in the WTC complex. sounds like he took normal office contents to me.
he doesnt even know what was included in these documents
he's just assuming(and incorreectly) that they include the building plans

according to what i read someplace the building plans were kept in one of the world trade center towers and were destroyed in the collapse. thats why they needed robertson's plans, which were the only other original detailed copies.

according to what i read someplace the building plans were kept in one of the world trade center towers and were destroyed in the collapse. thats why they needed robertson's plans, which were the only other original detailed copies.
naw, there would be several copies of those plans at various city offices
and every contractor that worked on the building
including, but not limited to, any contractor that did subsequent work on the buildings

YOU GOT NOTHING!!

Like I said, you will fail to recognize that the ex mayor enabled treasonous misrepresentation of the towers structure. All civic center "documents" contain the buildings plans of the center.
Emergency services require another set to be in the buildings. those were destroyed. Photos would show the concrete core to NIST and they would not believe FEMA.

You support treason.

Forum List

Back