Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

fiz said:
says who? YOU?!!!
bullshit.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

fiz said:
says who? YOU?!!!
bullshit.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.
complete and utter BULLSHIT

divcon and fiz are conducting complete and utter treason.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

"The design of the structures blamed for the deaths of nearly 3,000 innocent people has been misrepresented and the cause of death on death certificates is erroneous for the reason of the deception documented here. Constitutional due process or equal protection of law has not been provided in these capital crimes. Forensic engineering analysis of collapse cannot be accurately completed without building plans or the exact design and construction of buildings such as the Twin Towers.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) volunteered to analyze collapse but did not have the actual structural plans of the Towers. Seven years of research fails to show that NIST had such plans and there are numerous signs that this was a problem years after the plans should have been available to the public."

hey chris...

WHERE IS YOUR CONCRETE CORE?!!!:lol:

9920d1270602765-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette.jpg

Since you did not recognize the violation of law obstructing justice in felony you aid and abet misprision of felony.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:
‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

agent chrissy is committing treason as well as neglecting his kids.

I am amused but disgusted at the same time.

Hows that court thingy coming along agent? Are you going to let me know when your court date is? I need a road trip soon, but before the summer comes on real good.

Moron agents cannot grasp the process of Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

It means there is no court date. It means the evidence,

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

is evaluated and seach warrents filed IF treason is shown. Siezures are made, arrests are made. Hearings are held and culpability for treason is evaluated.

The kids are fine and always have been. Did you miss this post?

WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html

fiz said:
the kids are fine despite their dad being a deadbeat and abandoning them is what you mean.

you still owe $30,000 in child support. it doesnt matter if your kids are fine without it. thats not for you to determine.

And the court deprived me of a hearing and the judge lied about it. Which scares attorneys so much I cannot even get one to state what is in the record, or that NO ORDER for the hearing exists.

Filed, calendared and never heard. A motion for estoppel. The county is estopped from any legal action against me. But the perps would not want you to recognize that because then you would have to recognize a violation of law by government.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html

So what you are saying is that the Constitutional, civil rights and equal protection of law do not matter. You want me to pay despite the fact the county deprived me of what I need for income, information subpoenaed. The perps would like that.

subdengif.gif

fiz said:
the kids are fine despite their dad being a deadbeat and abandoning them is what you mean.

you still owe $30,000 in child support. it doesnt matter if your kids are fine without it. thats not for you to determine.

And the court deprived me of a hearing and the judge lied about it. Which scares attorneys so much I cannot even get one to state what is in the record, or that NO ORDER for the hearing exists.

Filed, calendared and never heard. A motion for estoppel. The county is estopped from any legal action against me. But the perps would not want you to recognize that because then you would have to recognize a violation of law by government.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html

So what you are saying is that the Constitutional, civil rights and equal protection of law do not matter. You want me to pay despite the fact the county deprived me of what I need for income, information subpoenaed. The perps would like that.

wrong, dipshit, you OWE child support and you didnt pay
you lost

Of course you will not recognize violations of law and the Constitution by courts. That is expected from agents.

You will do anything to support the FEMA deception and if you cannot do that by showing steel core columns or independently verified evidence of them, then you conduct ad hominium.

Theere were no steel core columns. Elevator guide rail support steel is misrepresented as "core columns".

FEMA deception

panel_5.jpg

I forgot to point out thaty butt plates are too weak of a methods for joining steel core columns BUT they do facilitate easy plumbing and alignment of ELEVATOR GUIDE RAIL SUPPORT steel.

Which also explains WHY the core area is EMPTY in all 9-11 images.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Forum List

Back