Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

agent chrissy seems to think spamming his own retarded thread with the same old tired disproven bullshit will convince someone.

Well, it did! It convinced everyone with an IQ over 35 that agent chrissy only has half a brain.
half?
are you sure its that big?

agent chrissy seems to think spamming his own retarded thread with the same old tired disproven bullshit will convince someone.

Well, it did! It convinced everyone with an IQ over 35 that agent chrissy only has half a brain.
half?

Well, his brain has a concrete core, so if you count the core, which is actually non-functional, it is that big.

half?

Well, his brain has a concrete core, so if you count the core, which is actually non-functional, it is that big.
ah, i see your point

spire_dust-3.jpg

ditz said:
that IS the core columns, dipshit

You are wrong. The vertical elements are WAY TOO SMALL. The core area is to the right of them also.

spire_dust-3.jpg

ditz said:

You are wrong. The vertical elements are WAY TOO SMALL. The core area is to the right of them also.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF? How do you get the misguided idea that the members sticking up in that photo are too small?

Have you ever heard of perception? I spose not, well let me 'splain something agent;

As you move further away from something, anything, it is perceived to be smaller than it really is. Since the members sticking up in that pic are approx. the same width as the windows in the building in the foreground, it is a safe bet that the members sticking up are wider than the windows in the building in the foreground. That would make them large enough.

I don't know why I bother, you are on a mission to deceive the public, and THAT has been proven.

spire_dust-3.jpg

ditz said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF? How do you get the misguided idea that the members sticking up in that photo are too small?

Have you ever heard of perception? I spose not, well let me 'splain something agent;

As you move further away from something, anything, it is perceived to be smaller than it really is. Since the members sticking up in that pic are approx. the same width as the windows in the building in the foreground, it is a safe bet that the members sticking up are wider than the windows in the building in the foreground. That would make them large enough.

I don't know why I bother, you are on a mission to deceive the public, and THAT has been proven.
the perps want him to succeed in his deception
:lol:

I forgot to point out thaty butt plates are too weak of a methods for joining steel core columns BUT they do facilitate easy plumbing and alignment of ELEVATOR GUIDE RAIL SUPPORT steel.

Which also explains WHY the core area is EMPTY in all 9-11 images.

already debunked. you have no information to support your "butt plates" claim. its something you completely made up and pulled out of your ass.

Ok, I have had it with agent chrissy. I am calling up my friend Dallas Massey. he is a medicine man on the Apache Nation, and used to be a the tribal chairman. I am going to pay him to sing a song for chrissy to give him a brain that works.

Wouldn't that be a shock to the agent/perp chrissy, to suddenly become aware that he has been a delusional retard all this time?

Ok, I have had it with agent chrissy. I am calling up my friend Dallas Massey. he is a medicine man on the Apache Nation, and used to be a the tribal chairman. I am going to pay him to sing a song for chrissy to give him a brain that works.

Wouldn't that be a shock to the agent/perp chrissy, to suddenly become aware that he has been a delusional retard all this time?

just make sure dallas doesnt blink at him or chrissy will file a lawsuit against him. :cuckoo:

just make sure dallas doesnt blink at him or chrissy will file a lawsuit against him. :cuckoo:

dallas never leaves Apacheland, so he will have to come here and file his lawsuit in Whiteriver in the tribal court.

I am specifically asking him to include several winks as well as the song.

The kind of crap agents have to do to change the subject when they have no good evidence.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Oxfors identifies a concrete core in 1992.

On 9-11 the WTC 1 west concrete core wall is briefly seen.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. identifies a concrete core in November of 2001. See chapter 2.1.

He saw plans that FEMA procured somewhere as he contracted with them for the safety report they wanted. FEMA later told NIST the plans were destroyed then they had to use "anecdotal" information as their disclaimer states.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

So the deception was enabled by guiliani who took the WTC documents in violation of law.

The kind of crap agents have to do to change the subject when they have no good evidence.

Oxfors identifies a concrete core in 1992.

On 9-11 the WTC 1 west concrete core wall is briefly seen.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. identifies a concrete core in November of 2001. See chapter 2.1.

He saw plans that FEMA procured somewhere as he contracted with them for the safety report they wanted. FEMA later told NIST the plans were destroyed then they had to use "anecdotal" information as their disclaimer states.

So the deception was enabled by guiliani who took the WTC documents in violation of law.

wrong on ALL accounts

Nothing you assert has evidence to support it so your posts are null and only demonstrate the conspiracy to deceive and how important it is to keep people from realizing the core structure was misrepresented to NIST and the world.

The concrete core has independently verified evidence proving its existence.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Nothing you assert has evidence to support it so your posts are null and only demonstrate the conspiracy to deceive and how important it is to keep people from realizing the core structure was misrepresented to NIST and the world.

The concrete core has independently verified evidence proving its existence.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.
everything you post is complete BULLSHIT
dipshit

You text has such greater capacity for that, comparison cannot be made to the quality and veracity that EVIDENCE from independent sources brings.

That brownish object behind and over the fragmented perimeer columns is CONCRETE.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Why, if the top part of WTC 2 fell east, is a small part of the core going west???????

In a demo it wouldn't matter.

I got in touch with Dallas. He is singing now, and he says he will blink extra while he is singing.

The only thing is he doesn't know if it will work. He said it will either work or it won't. lol

He also said that if it doesn't work agent chrissy could get CRAZIER!!!!

I assured him that isn't possible, but Dallas claims it is possible.

I guess we shall see.......

You text has such greater capacity for that, comparison cannot be made to the quality and veracity that EVIDENCE from independent sources brings.

That brownish object behind and over the fragmented perimeer columns is CONCRETE.

Why, if the top part of WTC 2 fell east, is a small part of the core going west???????

In a demo it wouldn't matter.
again, you post that same photo that shows a section of FLOOR and claim its core
you just dont know what the fuck it is you are talking about
you have been shown to lack any serious though process and are totally fucking delusional

all that shit has already been debunked.

WHERE IS YOUR CONCRETE CORE?!!!:lol:

9920d1270602765-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette.jpg

Not a floor because it is 3 dimensional. More than a flat plane.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

That is a piece of the top of the concrete core and this is the bottom portion after all of the exterior steel has fallen away.

southcorestands.gif

Forum List

Back