Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

This is independent verification.

no it isnt. its a lie. what you conclude is not in the text you show.

find any pictures of a concrete core yet?
find any documentation to your claim of "elevator guide rail support" that you pulled out of your ass?
find any documentation to support your claim that the cores were radically different?
find any pictures of the concrete core getting constructed?
find any building plans for a concrete core?

corecloseupbest.jpg

Image194Resized.jpg

nocore.jpg

d5.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6xdCS9NJU]YouTube - 9/11: Why They Fell pt 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62]YouTube - WTC 1&2 UNIQUE DESIGN.[/ame]

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

im_837_lg.jpg

9689d1268553338-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-screencaptureinsidewtc.jpg

9983d1271115398-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-5712.jpg

you are officially DEBUNKED for about the millionth time. :lol:

Agents try to say the object on the left is a core column. At least that is very clear. It bears no resemblence to the obvious steel on the right.

That is the end of a concrete wall. The west wall of WTC 1 concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

You pretend your misrepresentations have any weight at all. They have none. It is all shown long ago. There are more errors too. mostly inconsistent core descriptions that invalidate all your bs subterfuge in support of secret methods of mass murder.

SPAM12
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2055868-post4036.html

SPAM6
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1914220-post3527.html

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

The verified independent evidence is immense.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick,

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Why does the top of WTC 1 fall to the south when 61% of the shear wall of the north face was destroyed by the plane?

wtc1tiltingfromsouth.jpg

The verified independent evidence is immense.

**** spam, spam, spam & spam ****

None of this crap is verified, and it is definitely not independent, nor would it be considered evidence of anything other than stupidity. It's all an immense pile of twoofer bullshit.

Why does the top of WTC 1 fall to the south when 61% of the shear wall of the north face was destroyed by the plane?

61% of the north face of a 110 story building was destroyed by a single plane?? Must have been one big-ass plane to do that much damage, right Chrissy Boy?

Don't try and change the subject in evasion agent. Felony misprision in 3,000 murder and treason deserve some respect.

But the perps would not want that.

Why did the top fall south when the north face shear wall was 61% destroyed?

Don't try and change the subject in evasion agent. Felony misprision in 3,000 murder and treason deserve some respect.

English isn't your first language, right??

Maybe because the wreckage of the aircraft blasted through the south wall, as seen on many of the videos on 9/11. And the fact that the jet fuel also went through to the south side, where the heaviest fire was concentrated. The north face was where the victims tried to lean out to get fresh air.

Where is the independent verification of your 61% figure? I think you pulled that number out of your ass.

English isn't your first language, right??

Maybe because the wreckage of the aircraft blasted through the south wall, as seen on many of the videos on 9/11. And the fact that the jet fuel also went through to the south side, where the heaviest fire was concentrated. The north face was where the victims tried to lean out to get fresh air.

Where is the independent verification of your 61% figure? I think you pulled that number out of your ass.
first i've heard of a 61% number

Why did the top of WTC 1 fall south when 61% of the north face shear wall was destroyed?

You claim there were steel core columns. Your source is FEMA. I know there was a deception. You've produced no independent evidence for what you claim agent.

NONE​

You have no standing traitor.

You claim there were steel core columns. Your source is FEMA. I know there was a deception. You've produced no independent evidence for what you claim agent.

NONE​

You have no standing traitor.
every photo you post shows steel core columns but one, and that one is inconclusive because its a fucking DUST could

According to secret agent Chrissy Tard-El, This is the steel core column in the core area on 9-11. The steel core columns exist.

$coreconstruction.jpg

There you go Chrissy, I did a little consolidating from a couple of your posts for you. You can thank me later.

Secret agent man Chrissy said' There were steel core columns. Your source is FEMA. I know. You've produced evidence for what you claim.

Consolidated that up for you too.

No need to thank me, I just do it for the LULZ,

Forum List

Back