Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Text posts of agents are null data.

When the ONLY official depiction of the core is this,

you know there is a BIG problem. Just for starts. But the pereptrators of mass murder will not want the agents to acknowledge that.

Then, on 9-11 the WTC 2 core looks like this.

The type of deception becomes apparent. The construction photos are used to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as steel core columns.

On 9-11, the core is empty because the elevator guide rails are to weak to stand and fell immediately Empty core, rebar surrounding it.

Text posts of agents are null data.

When the ONLY official depiction of the core is this,

you know there is a BIG problem. Just for starts. But the pereptrators of mass murder will not want the agents to acknowledge that.

Then, on 9-11 the WTC 2 core looks like this.

The type of deception becomes apparent. The construction photos are used to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as steel core columns.

On 9-11, the core is empty because the elevator guide rails are to weak to stand and fell immediately Empty core, rebar surrounding it.
every post of yours is null because you are a fucking idiot

You have failed to define the word and you've been asked to many times. Your behavior that fails to use cognitiion of pretends to is idiotic, or pretends to be. If you were real, you'd be an idiot.

You have failed to define the word and you've been asked to many times. Your behavior that fails to use cognitiion of pretends to is idiotic, or pretends to be. If you were real, you'd be an idiot.
and the reverse of everything you say is the truth

Come on Chris .. that old quiz routine doesn't get you anywhere ..

Anyone can ask un-answerable questions and get a denial .. basic journalism.

You however are simply stupid to even think that your adversary's have limited cognitive ability.

I think Fintan said it well when he suggested you should work WITH your adversaries .. your refusal simply showed that you chose willingly to not work with anybody else, and really just preach steaming shit.

I guess that's what you have to do if you are the Chosen One .

Scheming Shit Chris .... woo woo !!

Watch your shoes going uphill .. tends to gravitate to your shoes

Stann :razz:

You have failed to define the word

i looked "idiot" up in the dictionary and it had this picture next to it.....
chrisbrown1.jpg

The FEMA deception is treason. Misrepresenting the elevator guide rail supports as core columns.

The core was a concrete tube. Here is the east core wall of WTC 1.

This lie of FEMA deceiving the American Public is just propaganda spread for agent chri$$y to make a profit.

It is only about money, but it is treasonous nonetheless.

This lie of FEMA deceiving the American Public is just propaganda spread for agent chri$$y to make a profit.

:confused:

DoD Agent CristoFEARa is so hugely ineffectual, it is rather difficult to believe he makes any money from purveying his steady diet of dishonesty.

I mean, who the fuck would pay this lightweight knowing he has no ability to persuade?

DoD Agent CristoFEARa is so hugely ineffectual, it is rather difficult to believe he makes any money from purveying his steady diet of dishonesty.

I mean, who the fuck would pay this lightweight knowing he has no ability to persuade?

I can only imagine what they are like.
Over the course of the past few months, I have posted a plethora of links to agent chri$$y's activity on the web promoting the same bullshit he does here.
In the past year, there was this guy that was part of the movement that was also a drug dealer. (big shocker there right?)
Brendon O'Connel from austrailia.
Brendon O'Connell: Analysis of a so-called "Truth Teller"

If one follows the links in this story, one will find this guy promoted agent chri$$y's theory as part of an "exchange". The scheme sounds like an amway network where someone puts an idea forth, and others promote it. Those promoting get paid by those that puts forth. Ideally, everyone promotes, and everyone puts forth, meaning everyone in the network gets paid.

This brendon guy used his connections to sell his "white widow" weed over the internet for 3200$ bucks a pound, while saying his favorite drug is methamphetamine.

I suspect the "white widow" weed is responsible for several ideas that have been "put forth", and quite possibly even agent chri$$y's.

Posting the bill to maintain a website is meaningless. It proves nothing more than agent chri$$y maintains a website, just like my electric bill proves I have an account with NavApache Electric Coop.

I can only imagine what they are like.
Over the course of the past few months, I have posted a plethora of links to agent chri$$y's activity on the web promoting the same bullshit he does here.
In the past year, there was this guy that was part of the movement that was also a drug dealer. (big shocker there right?)
Brendon O'Connel from austrailia.
Brendon O'Connell: Analysis of a so-called "Truth Teller"

If one follows the links in this story, one will find this guy promoted agent chri$$y's theory as part of an "exchange". The scheme sounds like an amway network where someone puts an idea forth, and others promote it. Those promoting get paid by those that puts forth. Ideally, everyone promotes, and everyone puts forth, meaning everyone in the network gets paid.

This brendon guy used his connections to sell his "white widow" weed over the internet for 3200$ bucks a pound, while saying his favorite drug is methamphetamine.

I suspect the "white widow" weed is responsible for several ideas that have been "put forth", and quite possibly even agent chri$$y's.

That's a very interesting article ..

ChrisTroofer .. have you been indulging in wacky baccy ? .. could explain your moronic persistence in PUSHING your hoax..

Do you get a Chri$$y cut in exchange for pushing your wheelbarow of concrete manure around the internet .. oh dear .. that would be very naughty wouldn't it.

There isn't any other real reason .. unless you are basically a delusional fool .. which actually makes sense either way. :lol:

Stann

Since the core area is always empty in alll 9-11 images, only structural steel surrounding the concrete core walls.

Then logically it proves that what was in the core that is shown in construction photos was very weak. Like elevator guide rail support steel.

Since the core area is always empty in alll 9-11 images

All images Christopharter .. ??

Show us all the images .. all of them !! Prove your point with some text and images.

Christotroofer said:
Then logically it proves that what was in the core that is shown in construction photos was very weak. Like elevator guide rail support steel.

Logically it actually shows that you simply regurgitate shit, because you are so full of it.

Are you doing it in exchange for something Chri$$y poos ?? Wouldn't be that wacky baccy or methamphetamine would it ??

Stann :lol:

Since the core area is always empty in alll 9-11 images, only structural steel surrounding the concrete core walls.

:cuckoo: Since the core area is always empty in alll 9-11 images, only structural steel surrounding the concrete [sic] core walls.

First off, dipshit, the highlighted attempt at a sentence failed. Since X, only structural steel surrounding the concrete [sic]core walls WHAT?

Secondly, liar, the LOGICAL implication that flows from the FACT that the core area is always shown as empty is that it always WAS empty. No concrete. Not even Invisicrete, scumbag.

This explains why (despite your pronounced propensity to lie all the time) you have never (not once, ever) shown ANY fucking concrete, you unmanly lying scumbag Troofer.

What kind of low life fucking piece of shit scumbag unmanly waste of life would CHOOSE to NOT support his own children? Only a complete total rat-bastard, cock-less, ball-less piece of shit like CriscoFEARa would be so loathsome.

chrisbrown1.jpg

The above-pictured ^ unmanly scumbag piece of shit has no balls, no dick, no human decency, no honor, no integrity, no honesty and no soul.

bullshit. thats just an outright lie.

bullshit. you are trying to base your concrete core on "logic" now?

HAhahahahahahahahah!!!!

you wouldnt know what logic was if it walked up to you and dangled its balls in your mouth.

Now that agent chri$$y has been exposed as a twoofer for profit, it makes much more sense that he continues to post the same tired debunked bullshit.

It also explains a lot about his almost universal ban around the internet.

The article about Brendon O'Connell, as those of you that followed all the links and read everything, says that an international investigation is under way and more arrests are pending.

I wonder how "estoppel" works against interpol.

this guy can barely make a post that can be comprehended. can you imagine trying to read his book? :lol:

Agents with no evidence in their false social groups must pretend that grammer is more important than,

3,000 murders

The US Constitution

The futures of Amercans

The logic is VERY good. Since the core is completely empty on 9-11 AND butt plates are too weak to join core columns, AND massive shear walls are seen surrounding the core AND the engineer of record for the Twins gives information to Newsweek indentifying a concrete core.

Forum List

Back