Title IX pays off

Cry me an ocean, ......

As I said, leftists couldn't care less who has to be hurt for the sake of their ideology. Makes sense that extremists who don't believe in individuals care nothing for what happens to actual individuals as long as they can impose their agenda.
Crying because all scholarships were not reserved for men

Shame? You fucking leftists reject the very notion of shame, so shove that right back up your ass.

Where is the shame over a poor kid from the inner city working in the class and on the field for years and being the first in his family to get to college having his scholarship yanked out from under him such that he is unlikely to ever finish college all so some pampered girl from a wealthy family in an affluent suburb can get a scholarship her family doesn't really need so she can play a sport in college she's not really all that committed to for a few years and then quit the team knowing daddy can pick up the tuition bill if it comes to that? Where is the fucking shame over that? The democrats don't give a shit who has to be sacrificed for their "we know better" bullshit.

Cry me an ocean, shithead. No one is demanding that 80 to 90% of scholarships be reserved for women for the next century to make up for past injustice. Your creativity in making up teary-eyed stories on behalf of the haves is noted. It still doesn't do anything other than to expose you as yet another of a myriad of whiny, over-entitled bitches whining stridently in defense of male privilege. There must be a way to keep 'em women down, even after they've seen Paree, right? There has to be.

It is all the inevitable consequence of that monstrous, catastrophic decision to give them the right to vote, which, as your ilk predicted, they cannot handle properly. And now, they are demanding all kinds of equality when, quite obviously, they aren't, and don't deserve any. Maybe you should aim higher than just to bitch about "scholarships". Now, there is a mission right there for rightarded mouth-breathers!
At the time, they predicted giving athletic scholarships to women would be wasted .......how wrong they were

Men's Football and Men's Basketball bring in the money in colleges. All other sports are parasites. My neighborhood softball league when I was a lot younger would beat any women's team today. It would be home run derby.

When Title IX, giving women parity in sports funding was passed....There was outrage

Why fund women’s sports?

Today, our women’s Soccer Team won the World Cup for the fourth time. Our men cant even qualify

US women dominate in Basketball, Gymnastics, Skiing, Ice Skating, Soccer,Track and Field

All because of Title IX

However, very few give a shit about soccer.

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that soccer is popular among Foreigners- but Americans (as a group) are bored with the exhibition.

Shame? You fucking leftists reject the very notion of shame, so shove that right back up your ass.

Where is the shame over a poor kid from the inner city working in the class and on the field for years and being the first in his family to get to college having his scholarship yanked out from under him such that he is unlikely to ever finish college all so some pampered girl from a wealthy family in an affluent suburb can get a scholarship her family doesn't really need so she can play a sport in college she's not really all that committed to for a few years and then quit the team knowing daddy can pick up the tuition bill if it comes to that? Where is the fucking shame over that? The democrats don't give a shit who has to be sacrificed for their "we know better" bullshit.

Cry me an ocean, shithead. No one is demanding that 80 to 90% of scholarships be reserved for women for the next century to make up for past injustice. Your creativity in making up teary-eyed stories on behalf of the haves is noted. It still doesn't do anything other than to expose you as yet another of a myriad of whiny, over-entitled bitches whining stridently in defense of male privilege. There must be a way to keep 'em women down, even after they've seen Paree, right? There has to be.

It is all the inevitable consequence of that monstrous, catastrophic decision to give them the right to vote, which, as your ilk predicted, they cannot handle properly. And now, they are demanding all kinds of equality when, quite obviously, they aren't, and don't deserve any. Maybe you should aim higher than just to bitch about "scholarships". Now, there is a mission right there for rightarded mouth-breathers!
At the time, they predicted giving athletic scholarships to women would be wasted .......how wrong they were

How much money do woman's sports bring to universities? I don't think that terribly much at all.

Maybe if they had women's collegiate football,with the gals in Lingerie Football League style uniforms, it might attract more interest from the public?

Men's Football and Men's Basketball bring in the money in colleges. All other sports are parasites. My neighborhood softball league when I was a lot younger would beat any women's team today. It would be home run derby.
LOL
Badass

How much money do woman's sports bring to universities? I don't think that terribly much at all.

Maybe if they had women's collegiate football,with the gals in Lingerie Football League style uniforms, it might attract more interest from the public?
Very few sports bring money to a university
Not a justification for denying women scholarships

Leftists have never cared how many people get hurt to impose their ideology.

An ideology of women deserve an equal chance at athletic scholarships.....

Whether they want them or not, and at the expense of male athletes.

Did those male athletes get their scholarships at the expense of female athletes?

No, they did not.
Wrong

Typical democrat.

When Title IX, giving women parity in sports funding was passed....There was outrage

Why fund women’s sports?

Today, our women’s Soccer Team won the World Cup for the fourth time. Our men cant even qualify

US women dominate in Basketball, Gymnastics, Skiing, Ice Skating, Soccer,Track and Field

All because of Title IX
Um no

You seem to forget that there were women in sports before the government did anything

American women were winning gold medals decades before the government ever got involved

As I said, leftists couldn't care less who has to be hurt for the sake of their ideology. Makes sense that extremists who don't believe in individuals care nothing for what happens to actual individuals as long as they can impose their agenda.

Gawd, what a load. The women, short-changed for centuries, won't even appear in your made-up narratives, other than represented by an apparently impetuous individual not deserving equality, and, in your malign, base assumption, not making a good future use of it. Obviously, you don't give a rat's posterior. On the other hand, you have your victorious victim card, vicariously deployed on behalf of all the oppressed, disadvantaged, and "sacrificed" males.

Really, you ought to know how ludicrous you look. But then, probably not. Remember, "equality" is not merely a "leftist" ideology, it is also the law, the constitution, actually, and at the core of the promise of the Declaration of Independence. You really are giving the game away, dummy. Really, among all the notorious, misogynistic InCels on here, you are by far and away the worst, because they just plainly are too stupid to conceive of a coherent thought, whereas you are not. You promulgate your sordid piffle equipped with enough of a brain to know better. I really, really wish I hadn't seen that.

Gawd, what a load. The women, short-changed for centuries, won't even appear in your made-up narratives, other than represented by an apparently impetuous individual not deserving equality, and, in your malign, base assumption, not making a good future use of it. Obviously, you don't give a rat's posterior. On the other hand, you have your victorious victim card, vicariously deployed on behalf of all the oppressed, disadvantaged, and "sacrificed" males.

Really, you ought to know how ludicrous you look. But then, probably not. Remember, "equality" is not merely a "leftist" ideology, it is also the law, the constitution, actually, and at the core of the promise of the Declaration of Independence. You really are giving the game away, dummy. Really, among all the notorious, misogynistic InCels on here, you are by far and away the worst, because they just plainly are too stupid to conceive of a coherent thought, whereas you are not. You promulgate your sordid piffle equipped with enough of a brain to know better. I really, really wish I hadn't seen that.

In professional sports, great women athletes like the late Fabulous Moolah didn't need Title IX to excel. If they had the skill, people would always pay to see them.

The Fabulous Moolah: 1995 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee

Why fund women’s sports?

All because of Title IX
Um no

You seem to forget that there were women in sports before the government did anything

American women were winning gold medals decades before the government ever got involved
And there was a huge discrepancy in the number of scholarships, training facilities, equipment and coaching available to women

Title IX fixed that

Why fund women’s sports?

All because of Title IX
Um no

And there was a huge discrepancy in the number of scholarships, training facilities, equipment and coaching available to women

Title IX fixed that

I doubt that.

What you don't realize is that people who aspire to be great at anything do it whether or not the government gets involved.
giving out scholarships for athletics is beyond stupid

Why fund women’s sports?

All because of Title IX
Um no

Title IX fixed that

I doubt that.

What you don't realize is that people who aspire to be great at anything do it whether or not the government gets involved.
Complete nonsense

Nobody becomes a great athlete playing basketball in their driveway
Becoming a world class competitor takes training, facilities and coaching
Those things cost money

Why fund women’s sports?

All because of Title IX
Um no

Title IX fixed that

I doubt that.

Complete nonsense

Those things cost money

The government doesn't need to get involved however.

When pro wrestling scouts were in Uganda and saw what James Kamala Harris could do, they brought him back and gave him a basic understanding of the rules. But it was his talent for brutality that led him to the top. No federal funds were needed.

Why fund women’s sports?

All because of Title IX
Um no

Title IX fixed that

I doubt that.

Complete nonsense

Those things cost money

When pro wrestling scouts were in Uganda and saw what James Kamala Harris could do, they brought him back and gave him a basic understanding of the rules. But it was his talent for brutality that led him to the top. No federal funds were needed.

Ummmm...
Pro Wrestling is fake

Just so ya know

Um no

Title IX fixed that

I doubt that.

Complete nonsense

Those things cost money

Ummmm...
Pro Wrestling is fake

Just so ya know

ABC TV's John Stossel explored the question of whether wrestling is fake back in the day.

Why fund women’s sports?...

That was not the question. The question was "why cut men's sports for the sake of women''s sports that can't field a full team because not enough female students are interested?"

Women's sports are great. Cutting men's sports for a political quota is not.

It was about equality of opportunity, funding, equipment and access to practice facilities

Title IX was mocked.......Today it is paying off

Yes, it really paid off for all those male wrestlers and male volleyball players who's teams got cut to meet the quotas.

Be happy for something, but don't ignore the consequences.
It was the schools decision
They could have just increased funding of women’s programs

As it was, women’s sports has received more funding, better training, better facilities

It is paying dividends

I have to throw a flag on that one. You've said multiple times that the schools "could have just increased funding of women's programs". Think it through a little more carefully and I think you'll grasp that to which I am objecting.

Title IX fixed that

I doubt that.

Complete nonsense

Those things cost money

Ummmm...
Pro Wrestling is fake

Just so ya know

ABC TV's John Stossel explored the question of whether wrestling is fake back in the day.

ummm,...still fake

Even 11 year olds realize it

Forum List

Back