To all my Christian Brothers and Sisters - Happy Easter!

Thank you, ditto. There are several other happy Easter threads, but this one aligns with my ideology the best

What about non-Christians who still like jelly beans?
Those are called lefties. Lefties know not what they do, so they are forgiven. My dog is a lefty by default, and I love him. He does not love me back,

You are mistaken. You can be a non-Christian of any ideology, but if you don't like jelly beans then you're COMMIE SCUM!!! :mad:

Jesus died on the cross so we could have marshmallow peeps. and painted boiled eggs

Those are called lefties. Lefties know not what they do, so they are forgiven. My dog is a lefty by default, and I love him. He does not love me back,
Pentecostal church in Sacramento linked to dozens of coronavirus cases Thank "GOD" for those Lefties who "know not what they do."
Lefties know not what they do, and they know not what it means for them to be the commie atheists they are. Same with my dog. I forgive lefties for being the commie atheists they are, and I love my lefty dog.

To everybody else, well, good luck.
And make sure you listen to the science; AM Joy on MSNBC

What does science say about worshipping “trees stars rivers and mountains”?
Science tells us that the stars, rivers, and mountains are all connected. Without one, the other doesn't exist. Everything God gave us exists because of the other. It's a symbiotic relationship. That's the beauty of understanding the science. God gave us the ability to understand. That is how the science is telling us all how important it is to worship Gods creations, instead of recklessly destroying them.

To everybody else, well, good luck.
And make sure you listen to the science; AM Joy on MSNBC

What does science say about worshipping “trees stars rivers and mountains”?
Science tells us that the stars, rivers, and mountains are all connected. Without one, the other doesn't exist. Everything God gave us exists because of the other. It's a symbiotic relationship. That's the beauty of understanding the science. God gave us the ability to understand. That is how the science is telling us all how important it is to worship Gods creations, instead of recklessly destroying them.

So without a river...stars can’t exist ? Where was it you studies “science”? Mao University?

Pentecostal church in Sacramento linked to dozens of coronavirus cases Thank "GOD" for those Lefties who "know not what they do."
Lefties know not what they do, and they know not what it means for them to be the commie atheists they are. Same with my dog. I forgive lefties for being the commie atheists they are, and I love my lefty dog.
What is your proof of this "commie atheist" notion? Remember, if you do not produce this evidence, you are lying in Gods name. Secondly, why are you such a coward? Are you saying God cannot give you an explanation why people who show up to church to infect others, is the Godly thing to do? Where is the religion in that? Speak up man. Don't play dodge ball and hide behind God. Demons aren't welcome in Gods world. I suspect God is pissed at you right now for not answering my question, as to why there is assembly and infection in Gods house. Clarify yourself.

Forum List

Back