To all my Christian Brothers and Sisters - Happy Easter!

What about non-Christians who still like jelly beans?
Those are called lefties. Lefties know not what they do, so they are forgiven. My dog is a lefty by default, and I love him. He does not love me back,
Pentecostal church in Sacramento linked to dozens of coronavirus cases Thank "GOD" for those Lefties who "know not what they do."
Lefties know not what they do, and they know not what it means for them to be the commie atheists they are. Same with my dog. I forgive lefties for being the commie atheists they are, and I love my lefty dog.

Another idiot ^ who believes all Christians are Republicans :rolleyes:
There are a lot of Republicans who are commie atheist lefties like you. We call them rhinos. Romney, Paul Ryan, McCain (rip), McConnell, plenty more.
I forgive you for being a commie atheist lefty, I know you know not what you do. My dog is a commie atheist lefty like you, and I still love him. I cannot blame either of you, since neither you nor my dog knows what's going really on.

To everybody else, well, good luck.
And make sure you listen to the science; AM Joy on MSNBC

What does science say about worshipping “trees stars rivers and mountains”?
Science tells us that the stars, rivers, and mountains are all connected. Without one, the other doesn't exist. Everything God gave us exists because of the other. It's a symbiotic relationship. That's the beauty of understanding the science. God gave us the ability to understand. That is how the science is telling us all how important it is to worship Gods creations, instead of recklessly destroying them.

So without a river...stars can’t exist ? Where was it you studies “science”? Mao University?
Without a river, we don't exist, therefore there is no star for any life to gaze upon. See how it's all connected?
Christians can look up into the sky and see the stars, but we also can do something that commie atheist lefties cannot. Christians can also look into the heavens. We can see the same stars as commie atheist lefties are limited to AND we can look into the heavens.
Heavens? We'll, that's fine. But leftists decided to go a little further than that and praise God for this wonderful planet he, she, it gave us, and we decided that taking care of it, was the greatest gift we could ever give. That's real religion for me. If you want to claim you are a Christian by showing up to church Sunday morning with large crowds, taking the chance of getting infected or infecting others, you can stick that kind of fake Christian, devil worshipping, radical right-wing garbage straight up your ass.
Yep, that's right, we can see into the heavens that commie lefty atheists cannot even conceive. We see into the heavens, AND we can see the same stars that you are limited to. We can also spot false prophets and commies when we see them.

Those are called lefties. Lefties know not what they do, so they are forgiven. My dog is a lefty by default, and I love him. He does not love me back,
Pentecostal church in Sacramento linked to dozens of coronavirus cases Thank "GOD" for those Lefties who "know not what they do."
Lefties know not what they do, and they know not what it means for them to be the commie atheists they are. Same with my dog. I forgive lefties for being the commie atheists they are, and I love my lefty dog.

There are a lot of Republicans who are commie atheist lefties like you. We call them rhinos. Romney, Paul Ryan, McCain (rip), McConnell, plenty more.
I forgive you for being a commie atheist lefty, I know you know not what you do. My dog is a commie atheist lefty like you, and I still love him. I cannot blame either of you, since neither you nor my dog knows what's going really on.

Continued lameness. See ya :bye1:

Continued lameness. See ya :bye1:
One of the many things that suck about commie atheist lefties is they fold up like lawn chairs if you even breathe on them. They cannot debate so they scurry off to dark hiding spots like cockroaches do, the moment you flip the light switch on.

Forum List

Back