🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To All Who Helped the USA! Many Thanks!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Thank You to All Who Helped the U.S.A. after Hurricane Sandy
Although I made numerous edits to the following and added some personal observations, the base content came to me via email recently:

A group of us believe that it is highly appropriate to recognize and thank all of the countries that have reciprocated our help with their disasters, social turmoil, poverty and whatnot by returning the favor and sending the United States of America monetary and physical help, when “Sandy” ravaged our East Coast leaving dead, homelessness and pure disaster.

Listed below are all of the countries and worldwide organizations that have given us their gracious assistance to date:
1. Israel
…
Of course the innate generosity of the American people is demonstrated daily by the billions of dollars of support, volunteers and more that we give (and have traditionally given) to others in their time(s) of need.
Although a gift is not a gift if you expect something in back, it is still feels nice when the favor is returned, in my humble opinion.

Although I made numerous edits to the following and added some personal observations, the base content came to me via email recently:

A group of us believe that it is highly appropriate to recognize and thank all of the countries that have reciprocated our help with their disasters, social turmoil, poverty and whatnot by returning the favor and sending the United States of America monetary and physical help, when “Sandy” ravaged our East Coast leaving dead, homelessness and pure disaster.

Listed below are all of the countries and worldwide organizations that have given us their gracious assistance to date:
1. Israel
…
Of course the innate generosity of the American people is demonstrated daily by the billions of dollars of support, volunteers and more that we give (and have traditionally given) to others in their time(s) of need.
Although a gift is not a gift if you expect something in back, it is still feels nice when the favor is returned, in my humble opinion.
If you dont wrap it in quotes, and give a link People may accuse you of plagiarism Israel Matzav: An American thanks all the countries that helped the US after Hurricane Sandy

France offers help to US after Hurricane Sandy - France - United States - RFI

1. Israel
…

don't be usin' your sniveling, little, jew fuck lies and my country to promote your zionist agenda of genocide.

piss on israel, you low life fook.

will you be thanking iran and apologising for your deception?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/w...team-to-hurricane-stricken-new-york.html?_r=0

Last edited:

1. Israel
…

What do you mean "us"?

You live here?

Many states tried to stiff us too.

I'd particularly like to thank the GOPers who thought it would be good sport to slow down the relief funds. Especially the one's from states WE HELPED WHEN THEY WERE IN TROUBLE.

1. Israel
…

don't be usin' your sniveling, little, jew fuck lies and my country to promote your zionist agenda of genocide.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/w...team-to-hurricane-stricken-new-york.html?_r=0

LOL.....I know right, this 'American' 'Christian' seems to do nothing other than praise Israel and Zionism, it's so 'American' of her, you know.....;)

:lmao:

America gives Israel around 3 billion tax payer dollars in so called foreign aid every year.

And the OP expects everyone to get all excited because Israel throws a few bucks towards Hurrican Sandy victims.......... :cuckoo:

don't be usin' your sniveling, little, jew fuck lies and my country to promote your zionist agenda of genocide.piss on israel, you low life fook.
Yet another blatant display of anti Semetism from Seal the Nazi ahole.

He'll start another thread tomorrow telling everybody how he's the only non hating Jew hater that doesn't hate Jews as much. Therefore we should all be thankful. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
America gives Israel around 3 billion tax payer dollars in so called foreign aid every year.

And the OP expects everyone to get all excited because Israel throws a few bucks towards Hurrican Sandy victims.......... :cuckoo:
I think the US should take back the 20 billion it gave to shitty Pakistani animals since 2001 and give it to Israel. Giving a dime to any nation that waves the banner of Islam is insanity.

Last edited:

1. Israel
…

He'll start another thread tomorrow telling everybody how he's the only non hating Jew hater that doesn't hate Jews as much. Therefore we should all be thankful. Ha ha ha.

oh, don't hand me that whine, whine, whine. frankly, i do not care who does or doesn't think i am an anti-semite. that ass deserved it.

being accused of anti-semitism though puts me in some very good company...
malcolm x
jimmy carter
desmond tutu
mairead corrigan
chuck hagel
nelson mandela
to name a few...

in fact, i do not think there is a more illustrious club than those of us who have been called "anti-semites" and guess what...you are such a friggin' tool that even someone as ignorant and stupid as holston is laughing his ass off at you right now because guess what...you put him in that club as well, not to mention that you lend credence, by your example, to much of the hate he spreads.

I think the US should take back the 20 billion it gave to shitty Pakistani animals since 2001 and give it to Israel. Giving a dime to any nation that waves the banner of Islam is insanity.
Pakistan is one of America's best allies and partners in the war on terror.

Roudy, why don't you try being a patriotic American citizen for once.

And put our country first instead of Israel......... :cool:

Seems someone relieved themselves of internal hydraulic pressure into sealie's cornflakes this morning.......

And now he's trying to convince folks that his new BFF is not a Jew-hating bigot looking to spread the hate - and incidentally see if he can recruit anyone to his particular cult.

Ah, Sunniboy, that's a laugh riot! Your sarcasm is really killer today.....

Seems someone relieved themselves of internal hydraulic pressure into sealie's cornflakes this morning.......

And now he's trying to convince folks that his new BFF is not a Jew-hating bigot looking to spread the hate - and incidentally see if he can recruit anyone to his particular cult.

learn how to fuckin' read between the hot flashes, auld wan.

what i said was that it is asses like those who call everybody and their uncircumcised dog an anti-semite, in this case your BFF, roudy, who lend credences to dips like holston.

Pakistan is one of America's best allies...

Bwahahahahahahahaha! Somebody hold me, I'm gonna fall of my chair. Gawd these Muslims say the funniest fucking things, don't they?

oh, don't hand me that whine, whine, whine. frankly, i do not care who does or doesn't think i am an anti-semite. that ass deserved it.

being accused of anti-semitism though puts me in some very good company...
malcolm x
jimmy carter
desmond tutu
mairead corrigan
chuck hagel
nelson mandela
to name a few...

in fact, i do not think there is a more illustrious club than those of us who have been called "anti-semites" and guess what...you are such a friggin' tool that even someone as ignorant and stupid as holston is laughing his ass off at you right now because guess what...you put him in that club as well, not to mention that you lend credence, by your example, to much of the hate he spreads.
No actually you're in shit company. You're a fucking Nazi asswipe with delusions of grandeur. Your type is usually found in trailer parks, neo nazi rallies, islamoNazi rallies, prisons, nation of Islam rallies, and your basic garbage of humanity / waste of good oxygen category. But you didn't need me to tell you that, now did you? I have a feeling you know what a fucking piece of shit looser you are. You just need someone to blame it all on, in this case it's the JOOOOS. It's always the JJOOOS isn't it?

But that aside...keep up the Jew hate and neo Nazi vomit. True to form and very entertaining.

Last edited:

1. Israel
…

You really are getting disgusting, Seal. I happen to know that Jeremiah is not Jewish, and it's great how you conveniently overlook the millions of Christians and others here in the U.S. who are for Israel and the Jews. Why not try to clean up your act so that you don't look like some low life anti-Semite? Maybe we should be saying to you "Piss on you and all your Muslim friends who are busy killing non Muslims and even each other". How nice it is to be blind like Seal who close his eyes to what is happening in the Muslim world of today.

Why not be honest with us and admit that you are not grateful to the civilized world that helps your impoverished Muslim brethren? Meanwhile, most of the money allocated to Israel has to be spent here, giving jobs to the workers in our own defense industry. Many times when money is given to Muslim countries, so much of it goes into the pockets of the Muslim tyrants and dictators. Not only that, but when food arrives to feed these starving Muslims, the Muslim soldiers who are supposed to be delivering this food steal it and then re-sell it.

Sunni Man conveniently forgets that there are those in the Pakistani Army who give intelligence to the Taliban, who in turn use it to kill members of our own military. So tell us, Sunni Boy, do you believe in those blasphemy laws in Pakistan where people can be locked up and even killed because they allegedly said something against Islam? What a way to get back at a Christian or Hindu neighbor that you don't like!!! No doubt Sunni Man, as the good Sunni Muslim convert that he is, has no problem with his Sunni brethren making a habit of blowing up the Shiites in Pakistan.

Forum List

Back