🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To all you lefties that

say why do we bring up Hillary? Its because yiu guys keep trotting the old bag out like at the Grammys..
Oh, you're psychic, eh? You've been bringing her up every day since the election because you knew she was going to be on the Grammy's yesterday? Wow!

No, you bring her up to deflect what Trump is up to.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

say why do we bring up Hillary? Its because yiu guys keep trotting the old bag out like at the Grammys..
Oh, you're psychic, eh? You've been bringing her up every day since the election because you knew she was going to be on the Grammy's yesterday? Wow!

I didn't bring her up, the Grammys did. She cant just shut up and retire in peace.......it's not in her...maybe she'll make another run!

I didn't bring her up, the Grammys did. She cant just shut up and retire in peace.......it's not in her...maybe she'll make another run!
You said why do "we" keep bringing Clinton up?

You tards have been bringing her up every day since 2008, and it has nothing to do with the Grammy's.

Sorry, we aren't as retarded as you are. Your dog don't hunt.

say why do we bring up Hillary? Its because yiu guys keep trotting the old bag out like at the Grammys.

Its like you dont get what a piece of shit she is.

You keep bringing her up because she lives rent free in that empty space between your ears.

How about that applause she got after reading.

Did I mention she was voted most popular woman in America last year?

No?

say why do we bring up Hillary? Its because yiu guys keep trotting the old bag out like at the Grammys.

You keep bringing her up because she lives rent free in that empty space between your ears.

No?
Nah she doesn't....she's hilarious.....and pretentious.....her whole life was to be president and she lost to Donald Trump.....that is karma and justice

You said why do "we" keep bringing Clinton up?

You tards have been bringing her up every day since 2008, and it has nothing to do with the Grammy's.

Sorry, we aren't as retarded as you are. Your dog don't hunt.
Nope, she put out a book, wasn't us
she was at the Grammys wasn't us
she goes on tv and talks shit...still not us

you guys and she brings it on herself.

View attachment 173920
WHO is President? let me help you

295664-Donald-Trump-The-45th-President.jpg
Yes, we have a treasonous fat senile porcine old hog as President, and the whole world is laughing at us.

View attachment 173920
WHO is President? let me help you

295664-Donald-Trump-The-45th-President.jpg
Yes, we have a treasonous fat senile porcine old hog as President, and the whole world is laughing at us.

but the loser bigot trumptards think it's president Obama who was the problem. the fact that the numbers say the opposite is anathema to them.

Secretary Clinton is a private citizen. She has the right to appear in whatever venue that wishes her there.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the bulshit hate character assassination GOP propaganda machine going nuts over it... I'm sure none of you dupes know she was one of many being supposedly auditioned for it. If your propaganda machine cut the Clinton bs hate propaganda they wouldn't have much to talk about would they?

No?
Nah she doesn't....she's hilarious.....and pretentious.....her whole life was to be president and she lost to Donald Trump.....that is karma and justice
And 25 years of total BS and conspiracy theories that have never made it anywhere near our justice system, except to be dismissed out of hand except on Fox Rush Etc, where nothing has ever been retracted, super dupe. So where is the corrupt GOP bubble coming this time?

Last edited:

Or is it that only by demonizing her can you make electing Trump seem reasonable?

Oh so now criticizing is now demonizing.
Many seem to have lost it completely. :)

I'd say "old bag", "piece of shit" and "drunken sickly wobbly legs running to hell" qualify yeah.

I'm not sure I've ever seen drunken legs actually.
Partisan hackitude does weird things to those affected.

She lost her bid for the presidency twice. Once beaten by a Community Organizer and again by a reality TV star. Good.

She wants to stay in the public eye. Up to her, but there's no way to avoid fact one.

Her celebrity will last until the next female makes a serious run for the White House. Not very long...

Until then she will remain a lightning rod for attention. There's a reason most presidential losers tend to stay out of the spotlight.

No?

She received applause from a bunch of hollyweird perverts....what a surprise.

you seem to have it backwards, bubbalah.

let me know when the orange moron stops tweeting and maybe we'll listen to what you have to rant about.
I didn't talk about Trump, you did.....this is about Clinton, she lost and won't go away.

Secretary Clinton is a private citizen. She has the right to appear in whatever venue that wishes her there.
And I have the right to criticize her, what does any of that have to do with the topic?

No?
And 25 years of total BS and conspiracy theories that have never made it anywhere near our justice system, except to be dismissed out of hand except on Fox Rush Etc, where nothing has ever been retracted, super dupe. So where is the corrupt GOP bubble coming this time?

Corrupt Hillary and her perv husband have scooped up $150 million in bogus speech fees and another $2 billion for their slush fund foundation, nothing to see here? :right:

Forum List

Back