To Blacks who refused to vote in 2016

Polling locations make a great place to find people who have outstanding warrants.

Especially in Michigan, Wisconson,, and Pennsylvania.

You are responsible for the joy in the hearts of the maggots who will come crawling out from their
"meals" in response to this post (may they devour each other) and in the Big Maggot in the White House, you could have tipped the balance
the other way.

As a white guy who dislikes Trump, its no biggie to me if he wants to call the lands of your ancestors "shitholes."

But that should be a motivation to you to help me ruin him.

So don't refuse to vote again.

View attachment 171162

It would do my heart good to know you are a black guy who's down with me, but I'm having trouble being sure.

As a white guy who dislikes Trump, its no biggie to me if he wants to call the lands of your ancestors "shitholes."

Why do you think Trump's wast talking about the countries African American ancestors are from, when he spoke of shitholes?

You think because those black countries are shitholes, that Trump must have meant them. You're a racist and a hypocrite.

At least, unlike you, I don't have fleas and walk on all fours.

You are responsible for the joy in the hearts of the maggots who will come crawling out from their
"meals" in response to this post (may they devour each other) and in the Big Maggot in the White House, you could have tipped the balance
the other way.

I think they're too busy WORKING in the unprecedented LOW UNEMPLOYMENT of the Trump economy.

Your divide and conquer tactics may just not be enough anymore.

I knew the maggots would crawl out. You're just one of the first.

the other way.

please answer post # 4
you are the racist, not Trump ..YOU

I have already answered it, feces, may the maggots devour you soon.

the other way.

please answer post # 4

so now you know you are a racist

Why do you think Trump's wast talking about the countries African American ancestors are from, when he spoke of shitholes?

You think because those black countries are shitholes, that Trump must have meant them. You're a racist and a hypocrite.
Name one succesful black country.

the other way.

I think they're too busy WORKING in the unprecedented LOW UNEMPLOYMENT of the Trump economy.

Since Trumptard policies took effect in Sept 2017 start of fiscal year, Trump has only increased unemployed!

Labor Force Participation Rate fell from 63% in Sept to 62.7% in Dec
Employment to Population Ratio fell from 60.4% in Sept to 60.1% in Dec
How many millions of illegals have left?

Fewer illegals deported under Trump than any year under Obama!

Employment ratios have nothing to do with illegals. There are now more people not working.
Yeah, suuurrre.

Thank you president Trump!

Federal government numbers show that immigrant arrests are up while border arrests are down

the other way.

please answer post # 4

I just know your parents regretted your birth.

Certainly not your asshole.

the other way.

please answer post # 4

I just know your parents regretted your birth.
so now you are talking a about member's family?? that's against the forum rules

Certainly not your asshole.
I didn't ask to name a single unsuccessful black country. That's all of them. :)

the other way.

WOW, you are a guy after my own heart...thank you, thank you, thank you. I am sick and tired as are you, as are most of us, of complacent blacks who sit on the side lines allowing others to do their bidding. As much as I loath Hillary and Trump, I still voted. The only way people of all colors are to have a voice in this country is through the vote, ibiet local or national and anyone thinking their vote doesn't matter or its not worth it, needs to shut up when bad shit start coming their way or vote. Bravo, bravo on your comments

the other way.

Since Trumptard policies took effect in Sept 2017 start of fiscal year, Trump has only increased unemployed!

Labor Force Participation Rate fell from 63% in Sept to 62.7% in Dec
Employment to Population Ratio fell from 60.4% in Sept to 60.1% in Dec
Trump is riding the tails of an economy created by deregulated credit.......something Obama dealt with when he took office....guys in a few more months, perhaps years, the same shit is gonna happen again only this Time there will be no Obama to save you fools

Black people in Detroit, Queens, New Jersey, LA, Philly, Georgia, and Chicago have like 10 votes apiece, so they more than make up for those who don't, so there is no real issue here, just more fake news.

Greetings my fellow morons.....the day Trump talked about the shit holes and blacks was the very day, COMPANIES WERE REDUCING JOBS AND LAYING PEOPLE OFF, THE EXACT SAME DAY!!

STOP FALLING FOR THIS DEFLECTIVE SHIT, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled_1.png
That just demonstrates that blacks are segregationists who vote skin color.

Quoted for truth. Democrats have no base outside of racists, violent ones.

Forum List

Back