To Blacks who refused to vote in 2016

Especially in Michigan, Wisconson,, and Pennsylvania.

You are responsible for the joy in the hearts of the maggots who will come crawling out from their
"meals" in response to this post (may they devour each other) and in the Big Maggot in the White House, you could have tipped the balance
the other way.

As a white guy who dislikes Trump, its no biggie to me if he wants to call the lands of your ancestors "shitholes."

But that should be a motivation to you to help me ruin him.

So don't refuse to vote again.
WOW, you are a guy after my own heart...thank you, thank you, thank you. I am sick and tired as are you, as are most of us, of complacent blacks who sit on the side lines allowing others to do their bidding. As much as I loath Hillary and Trump, I still voted. The only way people of all colors are to have a voice in this country is through the vote, ibiet local or national and anyone thinking their vote doesn't matter or its not worth it, needs to shut up when bad shit start coming their way or vote. Bravo, bravo on your comments

I proudly voted for Hillary, but if I loathed her I would still have voted, even if I had to write in my name. What percentage of people ever got a vote for POTUS?

Black people in Detroit, Queens, New Jersey, LA, Philly, Georgia, and Chicago have like 10 votes apiece, so they more than make up for those who don't, so there is no real issue here, just more fake news.

Another hellspawn heard from.

Untitled_1.png
That just demonstrates that blacks are segregationists who vote skin color.

Quoted for truth. Democrats have no base outside of racists, violent ones.

You are responsible for the joy in the hearts of the maggots who will come crawling out from their
"meals" in response to this post (may they devour each other) and in the Big Maggot in the White House, you could have tipped the balance
the other way.

As a white guy who dislikes Trump, its no biggie to me if he wants to call the lands of your ancestors "shitholes."

/——-/ Sore loser lashes out. Next time field a competent candidate who will get off her lazy azz and campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

`
`

The 2016 election saw both parties running the worst two candidates, ever, in the history of the U.S. Both were scumbags. I still voted but not for either low lives. Not voting because there was no black candidate, is inexcusable.

Last edited:
`
`

The 2016 election saw both parties running the worst two candidates, ever, in the history of the U.S. Both were scumbags. I still voted but not for either low lives.
/-----/ Actually they were two historical figures. One was a corrupt career politician and the other was the first private citizen to run for president.

the other way.

/——-/ Sore loser lashes out. Next time field a competent candidate who will get off her lazy azz and campaign.

My mother is in a place you'll never get to, heaven.

`
`

The 2016 election saw both parties running the worst two candidates, ever, in the history of the U.S. Both were scumbags. I still voted but not for either low lives. Not voting because there was no black candidate, is inexcusable.

If I felt like you I would have voted for myself.

the other way.

My mother is in a place you'll never get to, heaven.
Do you have a father?

I understand you're upset, but that's no reason to take it out on the gay commun...

Oh... nevermind. You said "maggots". :eusa_doh:

the other way.

Perhaps they couldn't, like me, stomach voting for either candidate?

How long until Blacks are Employed at Clinton Levels when 61.4% had a Job?
As did 65.3% of Whites
fredgraph.png
Wow black employment levels really bottomed out during the Obama years. No wonder black Americans were so disgusted with him.

the other way.

I think it’s all over US but they learned their lessons. I’m very sure they will rebound on next election. Watch midterm 2018.

the other way.

I think it’s all over US but they learned their lessons. I’m very sure they will rebound on next election. Watch midterm 2018.

lol you're screwed even worse now, with markets and employment booming. lollerz. Also the latest on Obama and Hillary corruption will be in full force by November as well, hopefully with those RICO indictments of most major Democratic Party leaders doing the Perp Walk in orange jumpsuits on the evening news every day in Oct. and Nov. Your witch-hunting and and false prosecution scams are backfiring on your ilk, along with your insistence and dedication to peddling fake news makes it impossible for any of you to be taken seriously any more. You're all a joke.

Forum List

Back