To Blacks who refused to vote in 2016

Especially in Michigan, Wisconson,, and Pennsylvania.

You are responsible for the joy in the hearts of the maggots who will come crawling out from their
"meals" in response to this post (may they devour each other) and in the Big Maggot in the White House, you could have tipped the balance
the other way.

As a white guy who dislikes Trump, its no biggie to me if he wants to call the lands of your ancestors "shitholes."

But that should be a motivation to you to help me ruin him.

So don't refuse to vote again.

I think it’s all over US but they learned their lessons. I’m very sure they will rebound on next election. Watch midterm 2018.

lol you're screwed even worse now, with markets and employment booming. lollerz. Also the latest on Obama and Hillary corruption will be in full force by November as well, hopefully with those RICO indictments of most major Democratic Party leaders doing the Perp Walk in orange jumpsuits on the evening news every day in Oct. and Nov. Your witch-hunting and and false prosecution scams are backfiring on your ilk, along with your insistence and dedication to peddling fake news makes it impossible for any of you to be taken seriously any more. You're all a joke.

Nah! You can twerk however you want Trump is nothing but a freak accident one time wonder he miraculously won the election.
Midterm election is COOOOOOMIIIIING.

You are responsible for the joy in the hearts of the maggots who will come crawling out from their
"meals" in response to this post (may they devour each other) and in the Big Maggot in the White House, you could have tipped the balance
the other way.

As a white guy who dislikes Trump, its no biggie to me if he wants to call the lands of your ancestors "shitholes."

I think it’s all over US but they learned their lessons. I’m very sure they will rebound on next election. Watch midterm 2018.

lol you're screwed even worse now, with markets and employment booming. lollerz. Also the latest on Obama and Hillary corruption will be in full force by November as well, hopefully with those RICO indictments of most major Democratic Party leaders doing the Perp Walk in orange jumpsuits on the evening news every day in Oct. and Nov. Your witch-hunting and and false prosecution scams are backfiring on your ilk, along with your insistence and dedication to peddling fake news makes it impossible for any of you to be taken seriously any more. You're all a joke.

Nah! You can twerk however you want Trump is nothing but a freak accident one time wonder he miraculously won the election.
/----/ Why do you support corrupt career politicians who only go into office to enrich themselves?

the other way.

/----/ Why do you support corrupt career politicians who only go into office to enrich themselves?

Sociopaths all recognize each other. They also fail at faking human empathy and having principles, as all Democrats currently prove here daily. They can't believe enough people see through their con jobs to defeat their heroes like Hillary and Bernie.

the other way.

Oh, they'll be voting, all right. Many of them will vote for Trump. So, get that vote out. Trumps popularity is still climbing, in spite of everything Hollyweird and the MSM have tried to do to stop him. You lost the last election, and you'll lose the next one too. You can't stop the Trump Train. Your party has been exposed for what they are. A bunch of spoiled, rebellious babies. Americans are fed up with it. Real Americans, that is. We are no longer complacent. We will fight to save this great nation. Some friendly advice. Don't get in our way.

the other way.

Sociopaths all recognize each other. They also fail at faking human empathy and having principles, as all Democrats currently prove here daily. They can't believe enough people see through their con jobs to defeat their heroes like Hillary and Bernie.
You know, I have to admit this. I have one of those videos of the DNC rally, where democrats were crying huge crocodile tears when they realized that Hillary had lost.I never get tired of watching it.

You know, I have to admit this. I have one of those videos of the DNC rally, where democrats were crying huge crocodile tears when they realized that Hillary had lost.I never get tired of watching it.

They're disgusting frauds, crying over such murdering thieving vermin.

the other way.

Oh, they'll be voting, all right. Many of them will vote for Trump. So, get that vote out. Trumps popularity is still climbing, in spite of everything Hollyweird and the MSM have tried to do to stop him. You lost the last election, and you'll lose the next one too. You can't stop the Trump Train. Your party has been exposed for what they are. A bunch of spoiled, rebellious babies. Americans are fed up with it. Real Americans, that is. We are no longer complacent. We will fight to save this great nation. Some friendly advice. Don't get in our way.

The clowns still don't get it; it's not even about Trump at all, it's about them. Trump is nothing, he will be ignored if he doesn't deliver as well, and the people who voted him in will just move on to somebody else, they just aren't going to run back and vote for Democrats any more, so these idiots on the faux 'left' are just delusional morons if they think they're ever going to get those votes back. They better be happy with Trump, who is just a slightly right of center moderate, despite all their idiotic rantings their press feeds them, or they will truly hate whoever replaces him, because it isn't going to be their Party's candidate.

the other way.

Are you talking about Trump again?

the other way.

Are you talking about Trump again?
/----/ Trump is not corrupt nor a career politician. That is why the Deep State hates him. He entered politics at 70. The first private citizen elected president. But you already knew that

The unemployment rate for Blacks increased from 6.8% to 7.7 percent in January.
/----/ Nice try but look at the chart and note how the rate fluctuates month to month. Now notice the double digit UE rate during the Obozo reign of Terror.
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Obama saved Blacks from Bush's Disaster. Now Trump is creating another disaster.
fredgraph.png

The unemployment rate for Blacks increased from 6.8% to 7.7 percent in January.
/----/ Nice try but look at the chart and note how the rate fluctuates month to month. Now notice the double digit UE rate during the Obozo reign of Terror.
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Obama saved Blacks from Bush's Disaster. Now Trump is creating another disaster.
fredgraph.png
/-----/ BOOOOOOOOSH
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 174634
That's Stolen Election Recession, Job Killing, 9/11 Allowed, Anthrax Attacking, Wrong War, Let Bin Laden Go, Job Killing Depression, BOOOOOOOOSH to You
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back