🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To Keith, the co chair of the Democratic party.....please!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Why is this sorry as negro out here calling out Obama for not being an aggressive leader for Democrats during his presidential terms? What fuckin planet has this nigga been on? Do you not recall it with the DNC that ran from Obama, not the other way around. You cowardly fucks, dissed his healthcare legislation, I was there at them town halls in my home state, where my congressman pretty much disowned the bill and Obama, just to appease the very rednecks all whining about it today. Do you not recall not once, not once, when the GOP turned on this man, did any of you cowards defend Obama, stand up for Obama, not once. Do you not recall local elections where you cowards never wanted the man to stand up and support you at your rallies, or that white bitch in the state of Ky. couldn't recall whether or not that she voted for Obama and she was a DNC chair person? Do you not recall the state our economy was in and maybe the guy was little busy? I could go on and on how the democratic party....Let him down, not the other way around...and you sir are the reason I left the party...I'm sick of you losers ass kissin your way into office and backing sorry as bitches like Hillary.

And this Perez guy, the sound of his voice makes my stomach churn...fuck the DNC!! And leave my Obama alone!!

Forum List

Back