🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To my fellow conservatives/libertarians/Tea party members here on U.S., happy Thanksgiving....

This is why they are so hot and bothered to control the internet...in the past...they could just throw out lies like that and their democrat talking heads on ABC, CBS and NBC would parrot the lie....now......everyone can find out the truth in seconds...they really, really hate that....

yeah, you guys can go to your safe space on Hate Radio where those darkies sure are shiftless and Donald Trump really cares about your gun rights.

and you are the one who uses the racial epithet...........

Just like they tried to crush opposing views with the fairness doctrine.
Liberalism dies without the control of information.

Yes, we wouldn't want equal time to contradict all Rush Limbaugh's lies.

Yes.....you vision of equal time...

Rush vs. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NPR, CNBC, MSNBC the New York Times, all the other news papers, hollywood, the education establishment, and the late night comedy shows....and all of them actively helping hilary and the democrats...openly this time around too.....

Yeah....I can see how you are threatened by Rush....

You need to work on your reading comprehension.
My reading comprehension is just fine. Maybe you ought to come up with some better justifications why our President Elect is so great when he hasn't contributed income taxes in probably 15 years and why he dodged the draft instead of doing his duty. Real patriot, he is. I hope he does good things for this country but don't be fooling yourself he's some kind of GOOD GUY, 'cuz he's not.

You should really stop complaining about shit all wealthy people do from both sides of the aisle.
I truly dont give a shit if hillary or anyone else cheats on their taxes as long as they get results for America.
Hillary's had forty years to make a difference and all she's done is get outrageously wealthy off the tax payers all while working a job that shouldnt have made that possible.

At least Trump can explain where his wealth came from.
At least Hillary paid her taxes.
But I'm not arguing about this because of what side of the aisle they're on. You're absolutely right, RICH people don't always pay their fair share, so all this adjustment to taxes is laughable for the upper 1%. They don't pay it anyway so why bother?

So how did hillary become so wealthy on a government job?
Didn't you hear she was getting a quarter mil per speech? Bill was, too. What is wrong that you can't leave the poor bitch alone?
Yes. They made themselves fabulously wealthy through politics.

They were elected to perform a public service and used their positions to make themselves rich.

This is morally superior to becoming wealthy through the private sector how, again?

To all of my fellow conservatives, libertarians and Tea Party members...and fellow Trump voters......may you all have a happy Thanksgiving.....

to all the left wing totalitarians here on U.S. messageboard....may you one day become a conservative, libertarian, Tea Party member...so you can actually understand what this day is actually about.....

A real Libertarian would not have voted for Trump.

To all of my fellow conservatives, libertarians and Tea Party members...and fellow Trump voters......may you all have a happy Thanksgiving.....

to all the left wing totalitarians here on U.S. messageboard....may you one day become a conservative, libertarian, Tea Party member...so you can actually understand what this day is actually about.....

A real Libertarian would not have voted for Trump.

Yes, they would have...because the election of Hilary would have made made the libertarian philosophy a professors lounge discussion topic and nothing more.....

Well, first, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving with your family.

Second, fuck you. I prefer to remain sane and liberal. LOL

Well, first, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving with your family.

Second, fuck you. I prefer to remain sane and liberal. LOL

Being "liberal" and then claiming to be sane is a total contradiction.

Yes.....you vision of equal time...

Rush vs. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NPR, CNBC, MSNBC the New York Times, all the other news papers, hollywood, the education establishment, and the late night comedy shows....and all of them actively helping hilary and the democrats...openly this time around too.....

They did? Frankly, they were pretty negative on Hillary, and they treated Trump a lot more seriously than they should have.

"Trump just got caught saying something racist, but Hillary used the wrong email!"

Didn't you hear she was getting a quarter mil per speech? Bill was, too. What is wrong that you can't leave the poor bitch alone?

Did you hear she gave speeches and was paid outrageous fees for quid pro quo?
Yeah, right. That is why all these investigations have found NOTHING. And I'd go really easy on that pay for play thing, since Trump is going to be so ethically off the charts that we'll probably hear nothing else but pay for play for however long he is in office. If you don't believe me, just tune in to CNN. LOL

CNN? :lmao:
So the Saudis gave the cliton foundation 20 to 25 million because they're nice guys?
You're either a partisan hack or brain dead.
Would have to be brain dead. If you don't think the Saudi's can afford to make a charitable contribution of that size. I heard those sheiks were rich?

They also treat those with a vagina,like yourself, like shit and kill homos.
You must be so proud.....
I bet you'd accept a dinner date with a child molester.
You know I'm right, so you turn to insults. Nice.

My reading comprehension is just fine. Maybe you ought to come up with some better justifications why our President Elect is so great when he hasn't contributed income taxes in probably 15 years and why he dodged the draft instead of doing his duty. Real patriot, he is. I hope he does good things for this country but don't be fooling yourself he's some kind of GOOD GUY, 'cuz he's not.

You should really stop complaining about shit all wealthy people do from both sides of the aisle.
I truly dont give a shit if hillary or anyone else cheats on their taxes as long as they get results for America.
Hillary's had forty years to make a difference and all she's done is get outrageously wealthy off the tax payers all while working a job that shouldnt have made that possible.

But I'm not arguing about this because of what side of the aisle they're on. You're absolutely right, RICH people don't always pay their fair share, so all this adjustment to taxes is laughable for the upper 1%. They don't pay it anyway so why bother?

They were elected to perform a public service and used their positions to make themselves rich.

This is morally superior to becoming wealthy through the private sector how, again?
No one said the Clinton's were morally superior except you. What I pointed out, which is fact, btw, is that Donald is giving his multi-billion dollar business to his kids to run. He knows exactly what he owns and how foreign agreements would impact each and every one of those businesses. The kids are actively involved in his team and Ivanka and Don Jr. have been in discussions with foreign heads of state already. This is not a "blind trust." Personally, I don't care and I don't want to hear about conflict of interest for four years, but it's going to happen unless Trump is successful in shutting down the free press.
We'll see.

No one said the Clinton's were morally superior except you. What I pointed out, which is fact, btw, is that Donald is giving his multi-billion dollar business to his kids to run. He knows exactly what he owns and how foreign agreements would impact each and every one of those businesses. The kids are actively involved in his team and Ivanka and Don Jr. have been in discussions with foreign heads of state already. This is not a "blind trust." Personally, I don't care and I don't want to hear about conflict of interest for four years, but it's going to happen unless Trump is successful in shutting down the free press.
We'll see.

I'm no fan of Trump, but Chelsea makes how much again for her "charity" work?

Did you hear she gave speeches and was paid outrageous fees for quid pro quo?
Yeah, right. That is why all these investigations have found NOTHING. And I'd go really easy on that pay for play thing, since Trump is going to be so ethically off the charts that we'll probably hear nothing else but pay for play for however long he is in office. If you don't believe me, just tune in to CNN. LOL

CNN? :lmao:
So the Saudis gave the cliton foundation 20 to 25 million because they're nice guys?
You're either a partisan hack or brain dead.
Would have to be brain dead. If you don't think the Saudi's can afford to make a charitable contribution of that size. I heard those sheiks were rich?

They also treat those with a vagina,like yourself, like shit and kill homos.
You must be so proud.....
I bet you'd accept a dinner date with a child molester.
You know I'm right, so you turn to insults. Nice.

Not even close.

We'll see.

Yet you see no conflict of interest in the clinton foundation and the clintons.:cuckoo:

We'll see.

There you go with the BBBBUT CLINTON shit again. Can you refute ANYTHING I've just said about Trump's potential conflicts of interest?
To be fair, he has just chosen White House counsel, so he's got 7 weeks to straighten this out so folks aren't screaming about it his entire administration.

We'll see.

There you go with the BBBBUT CLINTON shit again. Can you refute ANYTHING I've just said about Trump's potential conflicts of interest?
To be fair, he has just chosen White House counsel, so he's got 7 weeks to straighten this out so folks aren't screaming about it his entire administration.

There is a possibility for it,but we know hillary had a pay to play scheme.

We'll see.

Perhaps you have missed those dozens and dozens of postings of mine when I have said I do not support Trump, I do not like Trump, and I see no need to defend Trump.

I was responding to YOUR statements about Hillary. It is your inability to apply even remotely similar standards to both candidates that is the issue here, not the fact that I operate according to principles instead of extreme partisanship.

Forum List

Back