🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To my fellow conservatives/libertarians/Tea party members here on U.S., happy Thanksgiving....

Blah blah blah....no, The economy was heading into recession at the end of clinton's term after he raised taxes and killed the Reagan boom.....

Yeah, um, 2TinyGuy. We were in a recession when Clinton took office.. there wasn't a Reagan "Boom" anymore. Clinton raised taxes on the rich (and only the rich) in 1993 and the economy expanded for seven straight years.

Then your boy Bush came along, and turned out the lights.

Mine either. I see facebook posts and articles.about how families and communities are suddenly divided as people realize we do not have to compromise when it comes to the rejection of criminality, depravity, dishonesty and.lack of honor that defines the.left.I have only one leftist friend and her husband is a solid patriot. I do not waste time or energy trying to.maintain relationships with anti American pieces of shit. So I have not had any family rifts or community shifts recently.

Given your personality and the fact you are batshit crazy, I doubt you have any friends left or right.

No....after 40 years the democrats lost control of the House of Representatives after hilary tried to take over healthcare the first time....then Newt and the republicans pushed through a budget that saved the economy and clinton fought it, and then signed it.........you left wingers....you think everyone is a Borg Drone like you, without the memory of the past and what actually happened....

His tax increase ended the Reagan boom...after George H.W. Bush's giving a tax increase to the democrats, breaking his no new taxes pledge hit the economy with a death wound....clinton finished it off with his tax increases...

The only thing democrats do is raise taxes and increase spending...then, when the economy crashes and the Republican in office tries to fix it....they blame the Republican.....

So you think our govt spends our tax dollars wisely?
I'll ask again,20 trillion in debt and what do we have to show for it?

You mean other than roads, infrastructure, one of the best standards of living in the world, a military machine that can extend influence anywhere on the planet? I mean other than that?

Again- make the rich pay their fair share, THEN we can have a talk about wasteful spending.

But maybe next time, actually tell me exactly which programs you a re going to cut and how much you are going to actually save. Because I really don't think you've thought any of this through at all.

Moron....we are 20 trilion in debt and our infrastructure is crumbling...because they didn't spend the money from our income on the things they were said they would spend it on.....

So you think our govt spends our tax dollars wisely?
I'll ask again,20 trillion in debt and what do we have to show for it?

You mean other than roads, infrastructure, one of the best standards of living in the world, a military machine that can extend influence anywhere on the planet? I mean other than that?

Again- make the rich pay their fair share, THEN we can have a talk about wasteful spending.

But maybe next time, actually tell me exactly which programs you a re going to cut and how much you are going to actually save. Because I really don't think you've thought any of this through at all.

It's pretty obvious something needs to be done about spending or we wouldnt be 20 trillion in the hole.

No....after 40 years the democrats lost control of the House of Representatives after hilary tried to take over healthcare the first time....then Newt and the republicans pushed through a budget that saved the economy and clinton fought it, and then signed it.........you left wingers....you think everyone is a Borg Drone like you, without the memory of the past and what actually happened....

Yeah, uh, what I seem to remember is Newt shut down the government, the GOP Lost the 1996 election- badly- and Newt was forced to resign for being a horse's ass.

That's the way most sane people remember it. Newt was the guy who left under a cloud, not Clinton.

Moron....we are 20 trilion in debt and our infrastructure is crumbling...because they didn't spend the money from our income on the things they were said they would spend it on.....

Our infrastructure is crumbling because we spent that money on wars we didn't need to fight and tax cuts the rich didn't deserve.

So they were paying there fair share before barry came along and doubled the debt? Sounds like barry's a fuck up.

I think you are a little confused. The debt shot up in 2001 when George W. Stupid cut taxes on the rich and they weren't paying their fair share. Before that, we were posting surpluses.

If anything, Obama curb the debt by letting the Bush Tax Giveaways expire.

Our infrastructure is crumbling because we spent that money on wars we didn't need to fight and tax cuts the rich didn't deserve.

That fucken war monger barry has to go.

Yeah, uh, what I seem to remember is Newt shut down the government, the GOP Lost the 1996 election- badly- and Newt was forced to resign for being a horse's ass.

That's the way most sane people remember it. Newt was the guy who left under a cloud, not Clinton.

bill the rapist was impeached and lost his law license moron.......

So they were paying there fair share before barry came along and doubled the debt? Sounds like barry's a fuck up.

I think you are a little confused. The debt shot up in 2001 when George W. Stupid cut taxes on the rich and they weren't paying their fair share. Before that, we were posting surpluses.

More revisionist history.

No......the debt went up after we were attacked and 3,000 people were murdered by your pet religionists.....obama expanded the debt by doubling it twit......

Tax cuts create surpluses...democrat spending creates the debt...moron......

This is why they are so hot and bothered to control the internet...in the past...they could just throw out lies like that and their democrat talking heads on ABC, CBS and NBC would parrot the lie....now......everyone can find out the truth in seconds...they really, really hate that....

bill the rapist was impeached and lost his law license moron.......

An impeachment everyone thought was unjustified and punished teh Republicans for doing, and a law license that he was never going to use as he hadn't practiced law in decades.

MEANWHILE, Gingrich was forced to resign his position because the GOP took such a spanking.

This is why they are so hot and bothered to control the internet...in the past...they could just throw out lies like that and their democrat talking heads on ABC, CBS and NBC would parrot the lie....now......everyone can find out the truth in seconds...they really, really hate that....

yeah, you guys can go to your safe space on Hate Radio where those darkies sure are shiftless and Donald Trump really cares about your gun rights.

Just like they tried to crush opposing views with the fairness doctrine.
Liberalism dies without the control of information.

Forum List

Back