To my fellow conservatives/libertarians/Tea party members here on U.S., happy Thanksgiving....

How can an argument be physically tired?
And you wonder why we say you leftist are idiots.
You're the one who brought it up, not me.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.
My reading comprehension is just fine. Maybe you ought to come up with some better justifications why our President Elect is so great when he hasn't contributed income taxes in probably 15 years and why he dodged the draft instead of doing his duty. Real patriot, he is. I hope he does good things for this country but don't be fooling yourself he's some kind of GOOD GUY, 'cuz he's not.

You should really stop complaining about shit all wealthy people do from both sides of the aisle.
I truly dont give a shit if hillary or anyone else cheats on their taxes as long as they get results for America.
Hillary's had forty years to make a difference and all she's done is get outrageously wealthy off the tax payers all while working a job that shouldnt have made that possible.

At least Trump can explain where his wealth came from.
At least Hillary paid her taxes.
But I'm not arguing about this because of what side of the aisle they're on. You're absolutely right, RICH people don't always pay their fair share, so all this adjustment to taxes is laughable for the upper 1%. They don't pay it anyway so why bother?

So how did hillary become so wealthy on a government job?

You're the one who brought it up, not me.

My reading comprehension is just fine. Maybe you ought to come up with some better justifications why our President Elect is so great when he hasn't contributed income taxes in probably 15 years and why he dodged the draft instead of doing his duty. Real patriot, he is. I hope he does good things for this country but don't be fooling yourself he's some kind of GOOD GUY, 'cuz he's not.

You should really stop complaining about shit all wealthy people do from both sides of the aisle.
I truly dont give a shit if hillary or anyone else cheats on their taxes as long as they get results for America.
Hillary's had forty years to make a difference and all she's done is get outrageously wealthy off the tax payers all while working a job that shouldnt have made that possible.

But I'm not arguing about this because of what side of the aisle they're on. You're absolutely right, RICH people don't always pay their fair share, so all this adjustment to taxes is laughable for the upper 1%. They don't pay it anyway so why bother?

Didn't you hear she was getting a quarter mil per speech? Bill was, too. What is wrong that you can't leave the poor bitch alone?

Didn't you hear she was getting a quarter mil per speech? Bill was, too. What is wrong that you can't leave the poor bitch alone?

Did you hear she gave speeches and was paid outrageous fees for quid pro quo?

well poor is a bad choice of words, anyway while that was legal it is quite unethical in my opinion, the office of president should not be leveraged in that manner

Hillary also 'traded' $1000 to $100,0000 in her very first year as a cattle futures trader. If you think that was above board then I question your ethical judgement

Yeah, right. That is why all these investigations have found NOTHING. And I'd go really easy on that pay for play thing, since Trump is going to be so ethically off the charts that we'll probably hear nothing else but pay for play for however long he is in office. If you don't believe me, just tune in to CNN. LOL

Yeah, right. That is why all these investigations have found NOTHING. And I'd go really easy on that pay for play thing, since Trump is going to be so ethically off the charts that we'll probably hear nothing else but pay for play for however long he is in office. If you don't believe me, just tune in to CNN. LOL

CNN? :lmao:
So the Saudis gave the cliton foundation 20 to 25 million because they're nice guys?
You're either a partisan hack or brain dead.

well poor is a bad choice of words, anyway while that was legal it is quite unethical in my opinion, the office of president should not be leveraged in that manner

Hillary also 'traded' $1000 to $100,0000 in her very first year as a cattle futures trader. If you think that was above board then I question your ethical judgement
Yes, definitely start storing up those BBBBUT CLINTON retorts. You're gonna need 'em. He has no intention of liquidating his assets and he will be in worse hot water than the Clintons, because they had a non-profit foundation. He is making billions all over the world.

So the Saudis gave the cliton foundation 20 to 25 million because they're nice guys?
Would have to be brain dead. If you don't think the Saudi's can afford to make a charitable contribution of that size. I heard those sheiks were rich?

Would have to be brain dead. If you don't think the Saudi's can afford to make a charitable contribution of that size. I heard those sheiks were rich?

They also treat those with a vagina,like yourself, like shit and kill homos.
You must be so proud.....
I bet you'd accept a dinner date with a child molester.

Dont know where you got your pie but it really doesnt matter.
The fact is gov is bloated.
Ridiculous pensions,more govt workers than in the private sector. Pay that is 78% higher than in the private sector.

It cant and wont continue. You either cut govt spending or the system will collapse,either way the days of big govt is over.

Again, you didn't give me a list of "what we should cut' with dollar amounts attached. You guys NEVER do that.

You just tell us that you are going to cut "waste"... but it never happens.

We had balanced budgets when Bill Clinton left. Then your boy Bush started a war and gave the rich a tax cut... and now we are 20 Trillion in debt.

Dont know where you got your pie but it really doesnt matter.
The fact is gov is bloated.
Ridiculous pensions,more govt workers than in the private sector. Pay that is 78% higher than in the private sector.

It cant and wont continue. You either cut govt spending or the system will collapse,either way the days of big govt is over.

Again, you didn't give me a list of "what we should cut' with dollar amounts attached. You guys NEVER do that.

You just tell us that you are going to cut "waste"... but it never happens.

We had balanced budgets when Bill Clinton left. Then your boy Bush started a war and gave the rich a tax cut... and now we are 20 Trillion in debt.

Pensions,salaries the number of fed agencies and fed employees would be a good start.

I have an adult mind that can reason through complex problems. You want to assign anything bad to bush, so you may as well assign all earthquakes between 2001-2009 to him as well.

Well, frankly, you arent' sounding much like an adult.

Bush caused the recessions. He caused the wars. Those things were in his control, and he fucked them up.

And now Trump is going to fuck them up again. Because you people never learn.

I have an adult mind that can reason through complex problems. You want to assign anything bad to bush, so you may as well assign all earthquakes between 2001-2009 to him as well.

Well, frankly, you arent' sounding much like an adult.

Bush caused the recessions. He caused the wars. Those things were in his control, and he fucked them up.

And now Trump is going to fuck them up again. Because you people never learn.

Blah blah blah....no, The economy was heading into recession at the end of clinton's term after he raised taxes and killed the Reagan boom......and then his attacks on banks to force them to make bad loans created the housing bubble...but let's not let the truth get in the way.......and had clinton simply killed osama when he had the chance...after the first attack on the Towers....we wouldn't have had to go over there....

Dammit, there are no Leftists in my family to argue with on Thanksgiving ...
Mine either. I see facebook posts and articles.about how families and communities are suddenly divided as people realize we do not have to compromise when it comes to the rejection of criminality, depravity, dishonesty and.lack of honor that defines the.left.I have only one leftist friend and her husband is a solid patriot. I do not waste time or energy trying to.maintain relationships with anti American pieces of shit. So I have not had any family rifts or community shifts recently.

Pensions,salaries the number of fed agencies and fed employees would be a good start.

Okay, again, no numbers.

so I'll give you some.

US Government Pensions Spending History with Charts - a www.usgovernmentspending.com briefing

Federal Pensions are exactly 0.77 of GDP. Keep in mind that these federal employees are not getting social security benefits, which are close to 8% of GDP.

So essentially, you are talking about absolutely nothing at all in terms of actual number.

Dammit, there are no Leftists in my family to argue with on Thanksgiving ...
Mine either. I see facebook posts and articles.about how families and communities are suddenly divided as people realize we do not have to compromise when it comes to the rejection of criminality, depravity, dishonesty and.lack of honor that defines the.left.I have only one leftist friend and her husband is a solid patriot. I do not waste time or energy trying to.maintain relationships with anti American pieces of shit. So I have not had any family rifts or community shifts recently.

I have to say.....I can't see how it would be possible to have friends who are nutty left wingers.......they let politics enter every aspect of their lives, they keep no separation and then expect you to just cower before them.......the actions of the Hamilton cast show exactly how they act....

David Horowitz stated it truthfully.....republicans see politics as winning and losing elections...you lose an election, you wait for the next one and try again.....democrats.....see politics as complete and total warfare......and they take no prisoners...which is why they went after Palin after McCain lost, because they saw her as a potential future threat...and why they use "salt the earth" tactics against all conservatives......

Blah blah blah....no, The economy was heading into recession at the end of clinton's term after he raised taxes and killed the Reagan boom.....

Yeah, um, 2TinyGuy. We were in a recession when Clinton took office.. there wasn't a Reagan "Boom" anymore. Clinton raised taxes on the rich (and only the rich) in 1993 and the economy expanded for seven straight years.

Then your boy Bush came along, and turned out the lights.

Given your personality and the fact you are batshit crazy, I doubt you have any friends left or right.

Okay, again, no numbers.

so I'll give you some.

US Government Pensions Spending History with Charts - a www.usgovernmentspending.com briefing

Federal Pensions are exactly 0.77 of GDP. Keep in mind that these federal employees are not getting social security benefits, which are close to 8% of GDP.

So essentially, you are talking about absolutely nothing at all in terms of actual number.

So you think our govt spends our tax dollars wisely?
I'll ask again,20 trillion in debt and what do we have to show for it?

I have to say.....I can't see how it would be possible to have friends who are nutty left wingers.......they let politics enter every aspect of their lives, they keep no separation and then expect you to just cower before them.......the actions of the Hamilton cast show exactly how they act....

You mean they dressed down a homophobic piece of shit? Frankly, I thought they were rightfully respectful to Pence (who is getting a pass because he's the grownup in the room with the current bunch of nuts.)

So you think our govt spends our tax dollars wisely?
I'll ask again,20 trillion in debt and what do we have to show for it?

You mean other than roads, infrastructure, one of the best standards of living in the world, a military machine that can extend influence anywhere on the planet? I mean other than that?

Again- make the rich pay their fair share, THEN we can have a talk about wasteful spending.

But maybe next time, actually tell me exactly which programs you a re going to cut and how much you are going to actually save. Because I really don't think you've thought any of this through at all.

Forum List

Back