To Pay For Israeli Aid, GOP Wants To Make It More Expensive For You To File Your Taxes

1. That $777b/yr is not just from derivatives. Its from every financial transaction, stocks, bonds, etc.
2. You need to factor in that the open borders let in 8,000,000 new people, so that $150b being sent out of the US could easily double or triple in the coming years. A 2% or 3% tax on that is revenue we don't have now. $3b-$6b of new revenue.

That $777b/yr is not just from derivatives.

Yes, your atrociously bad math is funny.

A 2% or 3% tax on that is revenue we don't have now. $3b-$6b of new revenue.

You claimed it would raise $150b a year.

You first. Show a link that Trump's tax cuts grew the GDP by 5%, and raised tax revenue.
Hint: the GDP was flat at 2% and the National Debt exploded.
Trump's tax cut was an epic fail.
Here is a link to the increased revenue, which is what I claimed.

Now, link us up to me claiming tax cuts grew the GDP by 5%.

So, here we are...........I provided a link proving you are a liar on the revenue coming into the government, and called you out on yet another lie about me claiming something on the GDP..

Do you ever get tired of me kicking your lying ass? :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Republicans are looking to cut funding for the free digital tax filing system currently being developed by the Internal Revenue Service to instead offset the $14 billion emergency request for military aid for Israel’s war in Gaza.
Damn!

And I bet it would have been every bit as good as the Obamacare sign-up website, too.

And it only going to cost $14 Billion? Go Daddy must have been going to give them a discount!

It will cost taxpayers $2,300,000,000,000 ($2.3T) The Trump tax cuts lose revenue.
And yet, revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts.

Are you always such a lying sack of shit, or just on this board?

Republicans are looking at defunding a free digital tax filing system that's under development by the IRS to instead help pay for weapons for Israel.

Republicans are looking to cut funding for the free digital tax filing system currently being developed by the Internal Revenue Service to instead offset the $14 billion emergency request for military aid for Israel’s war in Gaza.

After House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) declared that Republicans insisted on cutting the budget to pay for the Israel war funding bill, the House Rules Committee released legislation on Monday that includes $14 billion in cuts to the IRS. That $14 billion will come out of the $67 billion that remains in additional IRS funding included in last year’s Inflation Reduction Act.

The boost to IRS funding in the Inflation Reduction Act sought to aid the agency’s efforts to police tax evasion by the wealthy and update and upgrade the IRS’s internal and public-facing systems and software.

In addition to targeting the free digital filing program, the GOP offsets would cut funding at the IRS for enforcement, operations support, policymaking and internal investigations. The only sections of the IRS funding spared from proposed cuts are assistance for taxpayers and modernization of internal business systems.

Tax preparation companies including TurboTax, Intuit and H&R Block have long opposed the creation of a free digital tax filing system by the IRS, spending tens of millions of dollars on lobbying efforts. The government and the companies came to an agreement in 2002 for the government to not pursue a free online filing system and, in turn, the tax preparers would offer their services free to filers who make less than $73,000 per year. That agreement is set to expire in 2025, based on an amendment issued last March.

To Pay For Israeli Aid, GOP Wants To Make It More Expensive For You To File Your Taxes

This doesn't sound right to me! What do you think?
So thr gop wants to offset emergency funding? My gosh…the horror of trying to be off set spending!!

That $777b/yr is not just from derivatives.
Yes, your atrociously bad math is funny.
A 2% or 3% tax on that is revenue we don't have now. $3b-$6b of new revenue.
You claimed it would raise $150b a year.
So your solution doesn't work either. The $777b/yr number could be raised. I'll still take $3b-$6b a year in remittance tax.

So your solution doesn't work either. The $777b/yr number could be raised. I'll still take $3b-$6b a year in remittance tax.

You said your "ideas" would raise $1.5T a year.
Double check your numbers and let me know what they'd really bring in per year.

You need to get yourself deprogrammed. Republicans are receiving money from lobbyists to sell out the country. Republicans also support tax evasion. Republicans are criminals.
No kidding, so Repubs are supporting Joe and Hunter? Or Joe and Hunter are really Repubs?

Here is a link to the increased revenue, which is what I claimed.
Now, link us up to me claiming tax cuts grew the GDP by 5%.
So, here we are...........I provided a link proving you are a liar on the revenue coming into the government, and called you out on yet another lie about me claiming something on the GDP.. Do you ever get tired of me kicking your lying ass?
1. From your chart. The Deficit grew every year after the Trump tax cuts. Bigger negative numbers are bad.
1698796717972.png

2. The entire basis for Trump's tax cuts was to grow the economy (GDP) at 5% or better. That didn't happen. The Deficit grew.

QED, dumbass.

1. From your chart. The Deficit grew every year after the Trump tax cuts. Bigger negative numbers are bad.
View attachment 851419

2. The entire basis for Trump's tax cuts was to grow the economy (GDP) at 5% or better. That didn't happen. The Deficit grew.

QED, dumbass.
Ok stupid, if REVENUES WENT UP every year, and the DEFICIT went up every year after the Trump across the board tax cuts, what would you say caused the deficits to go up?.

Hint: It starts with SPEND___

You said your "ideas" would raise $1.5T a year.
Double check your numbers and let me know what they'd really bring in per year.
1 and 2 are reasonable estimates, say $1.3T a year.
Removing the cap on SS, just fixes SS. Medicare needs to be fixed too.

My other suggestion is to have another Grace Commission to cut the size and scope of the Federal government.
Can Welfare, Medicaid, and Education be dumped on the States?
Can Student Loans be reduced by requiring colleges to put up 25% of the loan?

I'll take $1.4 - $1.5T in new revenue to Balance the Budget and stop borrowing.

Revenues went up every year after the Trump across the board tax cuts Simp.
In 2020 revenue did NOT go up it went down, dumbass.

So spending went up faster than revenues, the Debt exploded, interest on the Debt is killing us.

The Trump tax cuts are not the answer to our fiscal mess. Cutting spending was, but that ship sailed.

So spending went up faster than revenues, the Debt exploded, interest on the Debt is killing us.

The Trump tax cuts are not the answer to our fiscal mess. Cutting spending was, but that ship sailed.
Holy shit you are a moron. A slight dip due to the pandemic and global shutdowns, and you think you can blame the Trump across the board tax cuts?

Do you ever wonder why everyone here knows you are a moron?

Seems like something happened in 20 that everyone in history will know about.

Forum List

Back