To prosecute to Trump is just a way to launder money

You do the same.
I don't expect human emotions
Whatever ya got is fine.
What other emotions must you imagine that I'm operating with in your safe space fantasy world? It always amuses me when your arguments recoil from reality.

she's a better home wrecker too

Oh, I don’t know. There is no evidence that her husband was watching her have sex with another man like so many right wing leaders are doing.

Unlike Donald Trump, Ms. Willis kept her infidelity secret. Trump paraded his affairs all over the newspapers v to humiliates his wives. Of course, Republicans believe that men having affairs makes them “studly” and “alpha males” and women having affairs makes them “sluts”.

This is kind of like Newt Gingrich complaining about Bill Clinton’s “immorality”, while Gingerich was having an affair with his staffer.

Oh, I don’t know. There is no evidence that her husband was watching her have sex with another man like so many right wing leaders are doing.

Unlike Donald Trump, Ms. Willis kept her infidelity secret. Trump paraded his affairs all over the newspapers v to humiliates his wives. Of course, Republicans believe that men having affairs makes them “studly” and “alpha males” and women having affairs makes them “sluts”.

This is kind of like Newt Gingrich complaining about Bill Clinton’s “immorality”, while Gingerich was having an affair with his staffer.
Do you always speak in generalizations

Forum List

Back