To the "Anti-vaxxers"

Sure. Here you go.

Thank you.

The methodology is a central part of any survey or study.

Race/Ethnicity
White, non-Hispanic776± 4 percentage points
Black, non-Hispanic300± 7 percentage points
Hispanic322± 7 percentage points
Party Identification
Democrats475± 6 percentage points
Republicans330± 7 percentage points
Independents439± 6 percentage points

That is why I have a difficult time with any poll, especially if they do not disclose their methodology.

April 7, 2021
2021-08-07-X2.jpg

Thank you.

The methodology is a central part of any survey or study.

Race/Ethnicity
White, non-Hispanic776± 4 percentage points
Black, non-Hispanic300± 7 percentage points
Hispanic322± 7 percentage points
Party Identification
Democrats475± 6 percentage points
Republicans330± 7 percentage points
Independents439± 6 percentage points

That is why I have a difficult time with any poll, especially if they do not disclose their methodology.

April 7, 2021
2021-08-07-X2.jpg
I don't see why the results to this poll would be a surprise to you. It should be abundantly clear that Republicans are one of the least likely groups to get the vaccine.

Have you noticed that every single person on this message board who does not want the vaccine is a conservative? Do you think that's a complete coincidence?

And take a look at the vaccine rates by state. A very clear pattern emerges there too.

1628315596507.png

Surely just another magical coincidence, right?

I don't see why the results to this poll would be a surprise to you. It should be abundantly clear that Republicans are one of the least likely groups to get the vaccine.

Have you noticed that every single person on this message board who does not want the vaccine is a conservative? Do you think that's a complete coincidence?

And take a look at the vaccine rates by state. A very clear pattern emerges there too.

View attachment 522568

Surely just another magical coincidence, right?
You act like non-leftards are the only residents of the red states. I am a constitutionalist with the ability to think for myself. A "one size fits all" vaccine that was fast-tracked for a bio-weapon that self-mutates? What could possibly go wrong with that? Why are those that took the shot be so concerned with those that refuse if it's so fucking effective? Why aren't our so called "leaders" concerned with the open southern border where illegals are not tested and not vaccinated as part of the conditions to let them go?

You might want to think this one through just a little bit more before bitching about those that see through the bullshit.

4billion plus doses of pfizer worldwide. To say it’s an unknown risk is just stupid at this point.

There are relatively few "anti-vaxxers" in our country. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is certainly one.

The vast majority of others are what I would call, "cautious-vaxxers".

The COVID-19 vaccines are all EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES. This is the approval received by all the manufacturers of a COVID-19 vaccine.
  • The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID‑19.
What part of that is not clear to you?

Specifically, what are the results of the long-term studies done on all of the COVID-19 vaccines? Exactly, none have been done. Have there been any drugs that proved safe in the short term but dangerous in the long term? Of course, there have been many.

If the government is telling us to IGNORE THE US FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA), why do we have one?

Red states tend to be less vaccinated than blue states.

That's not a broad brush. That's just a fact. And it's not a coincidence.

View attachment 522572

Not everyone is political.......they don't consider themselves "left or right". I am not getting the vaccine and Biden being the resident in chief doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.

Forum List

Back