Zone1 To Those Who Have Ears - LET THEM HEAR! Knock and It Will Be Given To You - The REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST HAS BEEN FULFILLED.

Ace Nova

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2017
I will begin by stating this is the ultimate truth of scripture as I understand it - I am humbled and grateful that through forty-five years of passionate but yet turbulent faith - God has chosen me - an undeserving but yet "innocent in Spirit" child - saved by The Grace of God - has awarded me the keys to his Kingdom - through the teachings of Jesus Christ and by his sacrifice for many - which fulfilled the Law - has now concluded the teachings of scripture By Bringing The Revelation of Jesus Christ To Fulfillment.

For All Those Who Have Ears - LET THEM HEAR!

For all those patiently awaiting the return of Jesus Christ in the Flesh - I will be direct when I state that it was completed over 2000 years ago when Jesus Christ ROSE FROM THE DEAD - Witnessed and testified to by the same Apostles who handed him over to his death by the betrayal of Judas Iscariot - denied by Peter and even doubted by Thomas AFTER his Resurrection. Jesus Christ has also returned in "Spirit" to billions of his followers over the past 2000 years and the references within the Bible of "Him coming to judge the living and the dead" are directly referencing his spiritual return.

When Jesus refers to the "Son of Man" returning during end days he is most likely referencing a different "physical person" who will likely have a "New Name". Folks should realize that the Holy Spirit - the Spirit of God and His Son can easily engulf billions of people at a time. How easy would it be for God to just give 5x the amount to the one who will be called "Son of Man" at end times? I can assure you, the physical person named Jesus of Nazareth has already fulfilled his promise of coming back in the flesh And after being crucified by the same people he tried to save has ZERO reason to ever come back. That said, there well could be a person that has 80% of Jesus' Spirit within them that returns with a different name - such as "Son of Man".

"I did not come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it." God sent dozens of Prophets prior to the ministry of Jesus. The Prophets spoke about redemption and the coming of a savior. If you pay close attention - The Israelites were not only "redeemed" once but dozens of times within the writings of the Old Testament. And yet they waited and waited for the "coming of the Messiah" when their Messiahs began with Moses freeing them from Egypt - all the way to the book of Isaiah when they are finally redeemed by God himself - as it is written:

God clearly states that HE is the Redeemer "Messiah" of Israel and No One else.

I, even I, am the Lord,
and apart from me there is no savior.
I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—
I, and not some foreign god among you.
You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God.
Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
No one can deliver out of my hand.
When I act, who can reverse it?”

God reminds them that he is a God of Mercy (Forgives Sins), Patience and Justice:

“I, even I, am he who blots out
your transgressions, for my own sake,
and remembers your sins no more.
Review the past for me,
let us argue the matter together;
state the case for your innocence.
Your first father sinned;
those I sent to teach you rebelled against me.
So I disgraced the dignitaries of your temple;
I consigned Jacob to destruction
and Israel to scorn.

God - The Creator - Created everything - both "Good" and "Evil".
Isaiah 45:

“See, it is I who created the blacksmith
who fans the coals into flame
and forges a weapon fit for its work.
And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;

Matthew also reveals that God created both Good and Evil:

For he causes his sun to rise on evil people as well as on those who are good, and his rain falls on both the righteous and the wicked. 46 If you love only those who love you, what reward will you receive? Do not even tax collectors[a] do the same?

For those unfamiliar with Eastern Religions (many which predate both Judaism and Christianity) they almost all refer to there being a "Cosmic Balance" within the Universe. Otherwise known as "Karma".

And for all of you religious dogmites that dare to "damn" the idea of "Karma" - I have news for you - You are absolutely incorrect and if you teach otherwise, you also will be guilty of your digression.

That said - True "Karma" or "Cosmic Balance" is directly related to how the Spirit within you "feels" and the amount of "sinful burden" you carry. It goes even beyond that, especially when related to the people you affected by your actions.

For example - someone who writes off "all their sins" because they simply believe "Jesus Christ died for my sins for I am saved" and has true faith in Grace - will likely be fine - at least for a while What most do not realize is that when you sin, you could affect others - and those sins, pain and trouble you affected others with could be brought front at time of Judgement unless you truly repent and (at least try) to make amends.

And the most important point radical Christians fail to tell followers is that YES, Jesus Christ forgives Sins and he died for your sake. That does not mean you can sin endlessly - then be redeemed by Jesus without eventually coming to Judgement. At Judgment - Jesus has it made clear - he will have billions and billions of sins on his shoulders that weigh in his favor - while only have less than an "eye of a needles" worth himself to possibly account for. Take head - every era comes to an end - Jesus Christ professes that even he can only be with you "Until the end of the Era". His Kingdom will go on but there may be be quite a few people that are surprised to be left behind.

MOST IMPORTANTLY when it comes to digressions (sin) - there are ABSOLUTELY "Levels of digression" and anyone who teaches otherwise is incorrect. A "digression" or "sin" can be vastly different from someone living in NYC making $800,000 a year vs someone living in Sudan making $7,000 per year. And if you don't understand why then that in itself could be considered a "digression".

As far as "Judgement" itself goes - the likely hood of judging billions of souls - one by one - in front of "The Sanhedrin" is ZERO. If there was a number less than zero (in terms of %) it would be that. Instead - it will likely begin here on Earth - in your day to day activities and potentially in some form of "purgatory" afterwards.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
PART 2:

The Return of Christ - Pay Close Attention for this is the True Revelation of Jesus Christ as I understand it:

I will begin by stating that I have been reading the book of Revelation rigorously for the past 30+ years. The very first thing people should understand it was (without question) written in a extremely "Spiritual AND Eternal Fashion" - meaning that the events within the book do not necessarily need to fall in direct line (in terms of dating) with other scriptures written within the Bible. It was also written in a very dramatic fashion and a very direct way and yet had complex parables written within it so that the book could be spread without Rome considering it some sort of "Anarchist Manifesto" - which could lead to Christians being persecuted and/or executed at the time.

As far as the very detailed events that happen within the Book - The specific scrolls, teachings, letters, warnings etc - given by Angels and so forth could and have happened - but they will likely happen and have happened on a very micro level but eventually could manifest themselves on a macro level - and in various different ways.

John 2:

Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

This was "Physically" fulfilled when Jesus rose from the dead on the 3rd day. "The Temple" in this specific scenario could refer to his "physical body".

Is that all there is? Would God and his chosen Son make it that simple and end it there - leaving billions and billions of people wondering and waiting for what could come next? If you truly understand the Law and the writings of the Prophets then you can begin to understand the True Revelation of Jesus Christ. Jesus Stated: "Not one word from the Law will be abolished until everything is completed". Jesus also stated that he did not come to "Abolish the Law but to Fulfill it". Is "Everything Completed" so that we can do away with the Old Testament? No.

The reason Jesus stated that not a single word would be lost from the Old Testament "Until Everything is Completed" is because it would have been impossible for Christianity to get to this point - 2000 years later without understanding the Old Testament. Although Jesus "Fulfilled" the Law by his ministry and death - "Everything would not be completed until he came again and established his 1000 year reign and so forth. NOR WOULD WE BE ABLE TO DECIPHER AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM ABOUT TO REVEAL:

The biggest misconception of the teachings of Jesus is that people assume that Jesus was always talking about his physical self - his "earthly name Jesus" and that his "Kingdom" would be a physical Kingdom in which he would wear an Earthly crown and govern like a monarchy. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH and anyone who truly understands the teachings of Jesus would easily understand this.

John 18:

Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

Jesus states that his Kingdom is not from this place because his own servants failed to prevent his arrest. Peter attempted to physically prevent his arrest when he cut off the ear of the soldier - Jesus instead rebuked him and healed the ear of the soldier.

When Jesus was referring to his followers "preventing his arrest" he meant NOT in a physical sense - with the Sword but in the way he taught. Throughout the teachings of Jesus, he NEVER ONCE referred to himself as "God The Father" or even "God" and never asked to be worshiped directly. In the Gospel of John - after his resurrection - he states that he has been given authority over heaven and Earth but even then he refers to God as "Father". But yet his followers would call him the Son of God and the Messiah to the masses - including the Pharisees and the Saducees.

On many occasions - he would tell his followers not to speak of the miracles and if he healed someone, he often tell them (After they praised him) not to praise him - for it was their faith (In God) That healed them. In the end it was Judas Iscariot and his followers that initially got Jesus arrested. Since they did not follow his instructions about not "bragging" about his miracles, work and divinity - which would have likely prevented his arrest - he likely figured it was too late for Peter to stop anything by force and doing so by force would defy his very own teachings - nullifying his entire ministry the day before his arrest.

Now this verse is critical in understanding Jesus' thought process:

Pilate then said to him, “Are you refusing to speak to me? Do you not realize that I have the power to release you and the power to crucify you?” 11 Jesus answered him,

“You would have no authority over me at all
unless it had been given to you from above.
Therefore, the one who handed me over to you
is guilty of a greater sin.”

He blames first his followers for not following his teachings - and preventing him from be arrested in the first place. Then blames the Jewish leaders - not the Roman leaders - since their power over him was given to them "from Above".

It was stated that when Jesus was dying on the cross, only 3-4 people out of 1000's of followers stayed with him there.

Jesus' final words when crucified were "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” is a phrase that appears in both the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. It first appears in Psalm 22:1-2, a psalm by David that expresses the anguish of someone who feels abandoned by everyone, including God.

• Followers did not follow his instructions of being humble and quit - leading to him being accused by the Pharisees/Saduccees.
  • Judas Iscariot betrayed him for 30 pieces of silver
  • Peter - his TOP Apostle - denies he is a follower of Jesus 3 times
  • Out of thousands of followers only 3-4 remained during his most difficult moment - tortured and then hung from a cross. Making him believe his ministry was in vein
  • Which led him to ask God "Why have you abandoned me"?

Jesus then dies on the cross, descends into the abyss and is raised from the dead 3 days later. When Thomas sees him - he denies he is the Christ to his face until Jesus shows him his wounds.

Showing the following passage to be correct:

Luke 16:

The Rich Man and Lazarus​

19 Jesus said, “There was a rich man who always dressed in the finest clothes and lived in luxury every day. 20 And a very poor man named Lazarus, whose body was covered with sores, was laid at the rich man’s gate. 21 He wanted to eat only the small pieces of food that fell from the rich man’s table. And the dogs would come and lick his sores. 22 Later, Lazarus died, and the angels carried him to the arms of Abraham. The rich man died, too, and was buried. 23 In the place of the dead, he was in much pain. The rich man saw Abraham far away with Lazarus at his side. 24 He called, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me! Send Lazarus to dip his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am suffering in this fire!’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember when you were alive you had the good things in life, but bad things happened to Lazarus. Now he is comforted here, and you are suffering. 26 Besides, there is a big pit between you and us, so no one can cross over to you, and no one can leave there and come here.’ 27 The rich man said, ‘Father, then please send Lazarus to my father’s house. 28 I have five brothers, and Lazarus could warn them so that they will not come to this place of pain.’ 29 But Abraham said, ‘They have the law of Moses and the writings of the prophets; let them learn from them.’ 30 The rich man said, ‘No, father Abraham! If someone goes to them from the dead, they would believe and change their hearts and lives.’ 31 But Abraham said to him, ‘If they will not listen to Moses and the prophets, they will not listen to someone who comes back from the dead.’”

This passage shows TWO things:

- Abraham was correct in predicting that followers without faith and understanding of the entire Bible would not even have faith if someone was raised from the dead. (Thomas).

- In order for Jesus to be raised from the dead he would have needed to suffer a life and death WORSE THAN what Lazarus the leper suffered in order for to it be "Justified" according to the the original "Father" Abraham. In a very real, physical way - Jesus "died for the sins of his followers" since they were departing themselves from The Old Testament.Once again this nd had to do so in order for "many to live".

Forum List

Back