🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To those who think systematic racism is a myth should read this.

This one instance is just an anecdote. There is already research that demonstrates that black people on average do more time for the same crimes.
I never denied that.

I was just pointing out, this is not one of those examples.

I never denied that.

I was just pointing out, this is not one of those examples.
This is one of those examples that those another bias in the application of the law, whether or not you have money to cover for your fuckups.

This is one of those examples that those another bias in the application of the law, whether or not you have money to cover for your fuckups.
Bullshit.

If that woman that had liquidated her pension after she had been caught had been white? She would have been sent up the river as well.

This is, by the media, more divide and conquer grievance hustling because it sells ads, and gets views. It does not lift up or enlighten folks about the true nature of our problems.

iu

Two women commit the same crime, one is white the other black. Even though the white defendant's specifics on the crime were far worse she got probation while the black woman got some prison time...Ohio Court Sentences Black Woman to 18 Months in Prison the Day After Giving White Woman Probation for Same Crime
Did you ever consider that perhaps Judge Hollie Gallagher (D) isn't as tough on crime as Judge Rick Bell (D)?

The article also refused to disclose any prior criminal records, if any, of the defendants. Hmmmm, I wonder why they didn't mention that?

The only evidence of racism is that both judges belong to the party of slavery and Jim Crow.

Last edited:
Interesting how wingers like to tout high incarceration rates of minorities as proof they are nothing but criminals..which is why they don't want you to look to closely at cases like this.

Conservatives have Racism problem.

Modern Liberals have Totalitarianism problem.

Liberal Liberals of 1970s are few and far between.

Wonder how many cases there have been of two guys up before a judge convicted of cocaine possession..one kid is white the other black..wonder which one gets probation and drug diversion program and which one goes to prison.
5j3j99.gif

Whatever old white/black statistics you rely on , didn't we make up for it by creating the "hate crimes" statute where a white person convicted of a crime against a protected segment of society, blacks or gays, would get more time in prison than if he/she committed a crime against an unprotected segment of society like a white male?

Wonder how many cases there have been of two guys up before a judge convicted of cocaine possession..one kid is white the other black..wonder which one gets probation and drug diversion program and which one goes to prison.
theres a lot more to them than just the charge,, criminal history and context of the arrest have a lot to do with it,,

because youre a racist all you see is skin color not the whole picture,,

Two women commit the same crime, one is white the other black. Even though the white defendant's specifics on the crime were far worse she got probation while the black woman got some prison time...Ohio Court Sentences Black Woman to 18 Months in Prison the Day After Giving White Woman Probation for Same Crime
That doesn't prove anything. Since we don't know the individual circumstances in either case, just basing this on race alone isn't fair or logical. I am not going to bother researching these people.

Forum List

Back