To young voters, the Republican Party can appear “closed-minded, racist, rigid, and o

Will the Republican Party ever be a National Party again?

• The Republican Party is now a regional rump party awaiting extinction

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No and good riddance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but only when they get rid of the religious crazies

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
In order for the the Republican Party to attract younger voters, it would have to become exactly the kind of party that the Right has been focused for decades now on preventing it from becoming.

Actually what the GOP does doesn't matter.

The real problem is the media.

Without them Democrats wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning elections. Just look how they've been able to re-elect a corrupt, self-centered, incompetent fool like Obama.

Quite true. The best thing I can say about Democrats is that they aren't Republicans.

I agree. That is the best thing you can say about Democrats.

Actually what the GOP does doesn't matter.

The real problem is the media.

Without them Democrats wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning elections. Just look how they've been able to re-elect a corrupt, self-centered, incompetent fool like Obama.

Quite true. The best thing I can say about Democrats is that they aren't Republicans.

I agree. That is the best thing you can say about Democrats.

The drivel above is what passes for "insight and understanding" in todays Rethuglican party.

Keep up the good work boys and girls. Keep up the good work.

Typical communist poll. All the choices are practically the same.

Luckily for America, your ilk is on the way out and not the other way around.

I am a proud Latino Republican and know many more like myself.

Right.

Glenn Beck has come under attack by Obama representatives while he was at Fox. They tried to get him fired, and when that didn't work they had their friends at Media Matters and MSNBC bad-mouth him to the point that everyone thinks he's a kook. This is not what happens in America or at least it shouldn't be happening.

Every conservative talk-show host has been investigated by the IRS. Anyone who doesn't carry Obama's water gets the same treatment, so spare me the bullshit.

Liberals can't stand a difference in opinion, or a voice that speaks contrary to their ideological "beliefs". When you don't allow yourself to assimilate with the left wing mindset, they will demonize you (calling you a racist or even an Uncle Tom) simply FOR that difference in opinion. This only shows their growing intolerance towards others (conservative or libertarian), and a belief in free speech when it only serves to support THEIR point of view.

In the OP, it is young REPUBLICANS offering a difference of opinion

Are you ready to show your open mindedness and embrace it?

Anyone who criticizes The Party = liberals

Forum List

Back