Toby Keith has died

good point, in it.

i am a cancer survivor (camp- lejeune.) thyere may be virus involved (papaloma seemks common) and genetic factors, of course, but

the richest corporations in the world, have dumped this disease on america in the form of toxic waste.l
I hope you have made a full recovery and have already been compensated.

RIP Toby Keith.

Rest in peace, my heart goes out to the family.

Well guess I’m not going to ever get the $250 owed my band from his restaurant opening a few years back. He wasn’t my first choice in music but I can respect his career. Enjoy the final sound check

I finally found another song that I was looking for by Toby Keith. I've been looking for this one for this years!!! 😀

What is stomach cancer?

Stomach cancer, also known as gastric cancer, is cancer that starts in the cells that line the stomach, according to the National Cancer Institute (NCI). There are several types of stomach cancer, but the most common is adenocarcinoma of the stomach, which starts in the mucus-producing cells in the innermost lining of the stomach, the NCI says.

"Cancer in the stomach can either grow as a tumor or can spread along the layers of the wall," Dr. Rutika Mehta, a medical oncologist with Moffitt Cancer Center, tells Yahoo Life.

"Stomach cancer most commonly occurs as a gradual change in the cells lining the stomach over time," Dr. Christopher Cann, assistant professor in the Department of Hematology/Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Center, tells Yahoo Life. "Inflammation of these cells results in cellular damage that leads to alterations in cell function and mutations in the cell DNA. The cumulative damage to these cells can eventually develop into a cancer, which has a risk to cause a problem not only within the stomach itself, but also spread to other organs."

How common is stomach cancer?

An estimated 26,890 new cases of stomach cancer are expected to be diagnosed in the U.S. this year, according to the American Cancer Society(ACS). About 10,880 people are expected to die from stomach cancer in the U.S. this year, per the ACS.

Stomach cancer mostly affects older people, but aside from age, risk factorsinclude being overweight or obese; eating a diet high in salted foods and grilled or processed meats with few or no fruits; smoking; consuming high amounts of alcohol and having a family history of stomach cancer.

"Men are slightly more at risk than women," Mehta says. "The average age of diagnosis is 68 years, but the rate of new diagnosis is on the rise for younger people."

The ACS also notes that, in the U.S., the disease is more common among Hispanic Americans, African Americans, Native Americans, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders compared with non-Hispanic white people.

download (18).jpeg

the song that began his career and nearly ended it

"You Ain't Much Fun" came from his second album named Boom Town. "I Should've Been A Cowboy" was the song that started it all for him. What was it about the song "You Ain't Much Fun" that could've put an end to his musical presence?

I wasn't ready to let go of him and I am still not ready to. Go here for a picture of me and my mom with Toby at the CMA Music Festival on June 13, 2000. This was just two months after his song named "How Do You Like Me Now?" finished its five-week stay at #1. My mom and me were at the event because it was her high school graduation gift to me. Toby couldn't have been more of a gentleman to us.

God bless you and his family and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Cancer can kiss my country music keister.

"You Ain't Much Fun" came from his second album named Boom Town. "I Should've Been A Cowboy" was the song that started it all for him. What was it about the song "You Ain't Much Fun" that could've put an end to his musical presence?

I wasn't ready to let go of him and I am still not ready to. Go here for a picture of me and my mom with Toby at the CMA Music Festival on June 13, 2000. This was just two months after his song named "How Do You Like Me Now?" finished its five-week stay at #1. My mom and me were at the event because it was her high school graduation gift to me. Toby couldn't have been more of a gentleman to us.

God bless you and his family and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Cancer can kiss my country music keister.

Lucky duck and I'm guessing that you're the blonde?

good point, in it.

i am a cancer survivor (camp- lejeune.) thyere may be virus involved (papaloma seemks common) and genetic factors, of course, but

the richest corporations in the world, have dumped this disease on america in the form of toxic waste.l

Life spans have increased dramatically in this country because of industry. I think some people develop cancer because they’ve lived long enough for it to develop.
Fortunately, we have been able to isolate causes and offer precautions though some are still inevitable.
I think the opposite. They've exposed people to carcinogens. I say hammer them financially.

Forum List

Back