Today Could Be The Day

alg-gay-marriage-jpg.jpg

Gay marriage supporters will be so upset at the ruling they will swear they're living in Nazi Germany.

Gay marriage supporters will be so upset at the ruling they will swear they're living in Nazi Germany.

So your guess is that DOMA Section 3 will stand and they will overturn the lower courts ruling on Prop 8?

I haven't followed the case and the arguments. A guess would be to throw out DOMA on 10thA grounds. Marriage is a right reserved to the states. They will uphold Prop 8 as the will of the people, something liberals favor as long as it supports their views.

DOMA is doomed. It never should have been allowed in the first place

The court will pass on Prop 8 and the lower court ruling will stand. California will be the latest state to allow gay marriage. California will make gay marriage open to a huge portion of the population. Won't be long before the other states are forced to fall in line

So your guess is that DOMA Section 3 will stand and they will overturn the lower courts ruling on Prop 8?

I haven't followed the case and the arguments. A guess would be to throw out DOMA on 10thA grounds. Marriage is a right reserved to the states. They will uphold Prop 8 as the will of the people, something liberals favor as long as it supports their views.

We may know in just minutes...and I'm about to lose connectivity for at least the next half hour dammit!

We may know in just minutes...and I'm about to lose connectivity for at least the next half hour dammit!

So far I'm half right.

Forum List

Back