Today I'm Thankful for...

I am thankful Donald Trump was elected President!

The whole world is thankful! :clap:

Blessings, good health and good times to everyone! :huddle:
today I am thankful that we dont have a president hillary, cause if she was president now, I would be worth about negative $253,987.43

I'm thankful I don't flip out and overreact to every little thing like so many of the partisan nutbags on this board and all across the country do. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

I am thankful I'm in the basket of deplorables which is an assembly of good people.

I am thankful to GOD for letting me be born in the greatest country on earth.

I am thankful I was raised in a two-parent household where religion and pride were more important than figuring out new ways to ripoff taxpayers.

I am thankful to God that I see him as the greatest power on earth and not government.

I am thankful my parents didn't hand money to me as a child making me think I was always entitled to something. Instead, if you want something, go out and work for it.

I am thankful I'm on vacation this week giving me the greatest opportunity to torture snowflakes on USMB.

I am thankful I'm in the basket of deplorables which is an assembly of good people.

I am thankful I was raised in a two-parent household where religion and pride were more important than figuring out new ways to ripoff taxpayers.

I am thankful to God that I see him as the greatest power on earth and not government.

I am thankful my parents didn't hand money to me as a child making me think I was always entitled to something. Instead, if you want something, go out and work for it.

I am thankful I'm on vacation this week giving me the greatest opportunity to torture snowflakes on USMB.
Lord help us!

Lord help us!

I agree, that "go out and work for it" must have been difficulty for you.

DPXp6ruVAAARsnV.jpg

Thankful for the DNC looking like the swamp that it is.

Lord help us!

I agree, that "go out and work for it" must have been difficulty for you.
Yeah going out and working for it was extremely difficulty for me. :cuckoo:
Thanks for contributing!

Today I'm thankful for...
All you assholes on USMB that break my balls all year round... God bless your hearts
Also, for all you cool cats that legitimately make me think and expand my knowledge.
And most importantly i'm thankful to the Native Americans for their unselfish hospitality when they welcomed my people their land oh so long ago.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
It says in the Holy Scriptures that God has given them laws to follow. And one of the laws were to teach them how to show their appreciation when someone helps them. At the time the pilgrims were on their last leg.They didn't even know that they were going to make it through another season. It was because of the hostile natives didn't want strangers on their property. And so they has stayed in the fort, wondering how they are going to bring in food. But a couple of natives came, that one was an ex-slave from England that knows how to speak their language. And so the natives helped them. And told them what territories to stay away from and where they could hunt for food and what plant life that they can eat. And so the pilgrims had saw that was a blessing from the Almighty. And Lincoln had made it into a national holiday to make sure that the people will remember what God had done for them..

. Leviticus 7:15 The meat of their fellowship offering of thanksgiving must be eaten on the day it is offered; they must leave none of it till morning.

I am thankful my 800 acres isn't located in a redneck meth Infested area south of the mason Dixon line.

Forum List

Back