Today in History...Herero Holocaust in Namibia 1904

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The Germans were at work on their trial run into mass genocide and human experimentation.This laid the blue print for the Jewish holocaust and american eugenics movement. This is rarely if ever mentioned in historical discussions. This is were the Germans attempted to wipe out the Africans that would not submit to German rule. Never forget.

Shark Island Concentration Camp - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Shark Island Concentration Camp or "Death Island" (Konzentrationslager auf der Haifischinsel vor Lüderitzbucht ) was a concentration camp on Shark Island off Luderitz, Namibia used by the German empire during the Herero and Namaqua genocide of 1904–1908. Between 1,032 and 3000 Herero and Namaqua men, women, and children died in the camp between its opening in 1905 and its closing in April 1907."

Herero and Namaqua Genocide - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Herero and Namaqua Genocide was a campaign of racial extermination and collective punishment that the government of German South-West Africa (modern-day Namibia) undertook against the Herero and Nama people. It is considered to have been the first genocide of the 20th century.[1][2][3][4][5] It took place between 1904 and 1907 during the Herero Wars."

Boy you negros got it bad. Why does everyone including yourselves want to kill black people?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Boy you negros got it bad. Why does everyone including yourselves want to kill black people?
Abject fear and greed from whites.
Why do blacks kill each other so much? More blacks killing blacks today than whites killing blacks.
For the same reason whites kill each other.
Not for the new nikes then?
Black lives matter, but the you get into complications like a new pair of Air Jordans.

You should read all four parts of this blog. Realize that the establishment and the MSM have an agenda and something to gain by making the world believe one thing.

I had a very hard time believing this story was so one sided, it didn't make sense. It also didn't make sense that it was SO difficult to find out both sides. Reading all four part's of this blog was very illuminating. I like to know both sides of a story.

Personally, I don't think Germany, or any European nation should have ever been in Africa. However, to say that they were intentionally trying to wipe out an entire native population? Are you seriously going to buy what they are selling? Seriously? :confused-84:

Herero and Namaqua Fake-O-Cide Part 4 - Final TIA MYSOA

You should read all four parts of this blog. Realize that the establishment and the MSM have an agenda and something to gain by making the world believe one thing.

I had a very hard time believing this story was so one sided, it didn't make sense. It also didn't make sense that it was SO difficult to find out both sides. Reading all four part's of this blog was very illuminating. I like to know both sides of a story.

Personally, I don't think Germany, or any European nation should have ever been in Africa. However, to say that they were intentionally trying to wipe out an entire native population? Are you seriously going to buy what they are selling? Seriously? :confused-84:

Yes I am buying what they are selling. Are you claiming they didnt experiment on them too and that was made up?

Yes I am buying what they are selling. Are you claiming they didnt experiment on them too and that was made up?

Nope, I'm not claiming that at all. What I am claiming is that it had nothing to do with race. It had to do with power interests. The elites and the scientific establishment back then experimented on not just all their enemies, but even the poor of one's own nation. Were there and are there still eugenicists? You bet there are. But it doesn't stop with just folks experimenting on folks of African descent.

Hell, the US army even experimented on their own soldiers, regardless of the race.

Nope, I'm not claiming that at all. What I am claiming is that it had nothing to do with race. It had to do with power interests. The elites and the scientific establishment back then experimented on not just all their enemies, but even the poor of one's own nation. Were there and are there still eugenicists? You bet there are. But it doesn't stop with just folks experimenting on folks of African descent.

Hell, the US army even experimented on their own soldiers, regardless of the race.
That was an amazing attempt at rationalizing this event. You are suffering from cognitive dissonance. I understand. Any comments about the proof you are about 100 miles of base?

BBC News - Germany returns Namibian skulls taken in colonial era

"German scientists took the heads to perform experiments seeking to prove the racial superiority of white Europeans over black Africans."

That was an amazing attempt at rationalizing this event. You are suffering from cognitive dissonance. I understand. Any comments about the proof you are about 100 miles of base?

"German scientists took the heads to perform experiments seeking to prove the racial superiority of white Europeans over black Africans."

If you want to hate an entire people based on the misguided theories of a few elites, be my guest. But I am telling you, these are not the first people in history, nor will they be the last to take trophies of their slain enemies, nor will they be the first to have the misguided notion that they are superior to them.

And if you want to let the Empire that perpetrated the Heinies crimes in South Africa, India, the Americas and Austrilia feed you your information and weave a world view for you, again, be my guest. The BBC will spin a tale of division and world hatred.

If you want to hate an entire people based on the misguided theories of a few elites, be my guest. But I am telling you, these are not the first people in history, nor will they be the last to take trophies of their slain enemies, nor will they be the first to have the misguided notion that they are superior to them.

And if you want to let the Empire that perpetrated the Heinies crimes in South Africa, India, the Americas and Austrilia feed you your information and weave a world view for you, again, be my guest. The BBC will spin a tale of division and world hatred.

Who said i hated anyone? Where did you get that from? I didnt say they were the first in history. You said it wasnt a race thing. I just proved it was.

The BBC is pretty forthcoming. You should see the information they have on those atrocities in places like Tasmania, India, South Africa etc.

Who said i hated anyone? Where did you get that from? I didnt say they were the first in history. You said it wasnt a race thing. I just proved it was.

The BBC is pretty forthcoming. You should see the information they have on those atrocities in places like Tasmania, India, South Africa etc.
Of course. The BBC is the "guardian" of our "common purpose." lol

Common Purpose Charity or Change Agent The Corbett Report

Of course. The BBC is the "guardian" of our "common purpose." lol

Common Purpose Charity or Change Agent The Corbett Report
I dont see what that has to do with history? Are you saying that their report on the facts are lies? Are you saying this didnt happen?

Forum List

Back